Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

Char's Zaku II transforms into Char's Zgok for that signature thrust as his BC, or his AC. Kind of hard to say when I can only look at the ammo placement. Anyway, It's good to be a Char player. O u Ob

I know that feel, dude. It makes me excited about MB while FB doesn't even come out yet lol

Wait so they replace regular strike with perfect strike?

Nope, normal Strike is still in the game. Perfect Strike is a 2500 unit.

Edited by HDKirin

I doubt it'll happen, but I hope we see the WaDom from Turn-A playable. It would be cool to have a suit without flight capabilities, but with more powerful weapons to make up for it. Poe Aijee would be the pilot.

If they already made the Zeong playable, it's not too big.

I doubt it'll happen, but I hope we see the WaDom from Turn-A playable. It would be cool to have a suit without flight capabilities, but with more powerful weapons to make up for it. Poe Aijee would be the pilot.

If they already made the Zeong playable, it's not too big.

No way, Mahiroo with Sweatson should be playable, or Merrybell's Bandit. Muttowoooo doesn't have a pilot, otherwise I'd suggest that.

The Zeong isn't really a mobile armor though. the WaDom is the size of three Zeongs lol.

You're right; looking at the stats I had forgotten how large it is. Would make a great boss at least.

Ugh...Why did they increase G.sumo, and heavy arms cost? These 2 units are anything but high tier in FB. They don't deserve this.

A cost increase can easily make a suit from barely playable to a very strong contender; GP02 is a good example of that.

A cost increase can easily make a suit from barely playable to a very strong contender; GP02 is a good example of that.

Or Kshatriya for the opposite leading to an increase in power

Gold Sumo has alot of strong tools that could benefit from a cost increase. I always thought his moves were really strong for a 2k but hes still outclassed by other units. As for outlandish unit requests, I would love to see the musha gundams and knight gundam from the Dynasty warrior games.