Setsuna Yuki

[MB] The Maxi Boost General Discussion Thread

i want sandrock, i want to main sandrock...but I'll have to wait a long time for that. ;_;

Sandrock looks awesome wonder if there will be Missile breaks in the melee like BD 1? 

Oh hey, almightymino's still here.  I'm surprised he hasn't complained about the "toxic" US community again while being racist with his "I'm a white man in HK and think Americans don't deserve anything" speech.

Anyways, I'm glad Qubeley MkII has been buffed, but I'd give anything to have Haman's Qubeley get its one funnel beam=knockback again, though I know it's never going to happen.

Some interesting winrate and usage changes as of November 13, 2014:

1. Zeydra is the #1 used suit in Maxi at 4.68% with a 54.5% winrate

2. Norn has dropped to 57.3% winrate (compared to 61% a month ago)

3. Strike Freedom has vaulted to the 3rd most used suit (was not even top 20 a month ago) and holds a 53.4% winrate

4. Despite still owning a 58.6% winrate, Hyaku Shiki has dropped to 1.9% usage and dropping to the 9th most used suit

5. Dreadnought saw the largest decline in usage, falling from #2 to #14. It now has 1.77% usage rate.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the Zeydra thing, I'm sure he's just the flavor of the month having just been released and will be replaced by Sandrock next month.

Can't say I'm surprised about the SF jump, and I'm not really too surprised about the Dreadnought drop either (although, 2 to 14 is pretty significant. I guess that just shows how OP he was).

5. Dreadnought saw the largest decline in usage, falling from #2 to #14. It now has 1.77% usage rate.

thats strange its still a good suit.

real boring gameplays, but the sandrock looks like a lot of fun to use. 

2014/11/26 Update

source

Sandrock released

Suit adjustments

credit of course to adn for helping!

2500 Cost Tier Universal Change

All suits now gain increased amount of EX gauge from being shot down/destroyed

Reborns Gundam

MS Mode

• CSa: damage 125→130
  • Sub: cancel 1hit damage 18→28 (total 74→114)
  • 5B: total damage 181→189
  • 5B~8B followup: 1hit damage 55→60, and hit effect changed to non-ukemi Down
  • 5B~2B followup: proration lowered, and beam 1hit damage 70→75
  • 8B: total damage 131→143

Cannon Mode

• Sub: lessened the recovery period when canceled into from other attacks. GN Fin Fangs' movement speed increased.
  • [5AC]: total damage 220→229
  • [Directional-AC]: lessened the recovery period when canceled into from other attacks. GN Fin Fangs' movement speed increased, their deployment position was changed, and their attack range increased. Beam thickness was increased.
  • 5B: proration when used as a followup lowered

Gundam Spiegel

• Main (A): reload -1s, and knife travel speed increased
  • A~4/6A followup: knife travel speed and guidance both increased. On-hit effect changed
  • 2A: knife travel speed increased
  • CSa: →BC cancel route added
  • Sub: net's travel speed increased. →AC and →BC cancel routes added.
  • 5B~2B and 4/6~2B followups: first stage's damage 30→50, second stage's damage 65→70
  • BD melee: after hitting the followup hits should not unexpectedly whiff so easily. Also extended the length of time before the enemy can ukemi recover after being hit.
  • EX Attack: total damage 311→327

Gundam AGE-2

Shared Changes (both Strider Modes)

• [AC]: →MS BC cancel routes added

Normal Strider (MA) Mode

• Main: →5B and →8B cancel routes added
  • Sub: Down value increased
  • [AC]: 1hit damage 100→110, beam speed increased, hitbox enlarged

Double Bullet Mode

• Mobility increased
  • Main: turnaround shooting's startup speed hastened
  • [5BC]: total damage 197→206
  • [8BC]: 1hit damage 35→41
  • [2BC]: 1hit damage 90→95
  • Followup performance for all melee attacks improved

Double Bullet Strider (MA) Mode

• Main: →BC cancel route added
  • Sub: missile tracking improved. →BC cancel route added.
  • [AC]: beam travel speed increased and hitbox enlarged
  • 5B: 1hit damage 85→90

Perfect Strike Gundam

• Sub (boomerang): hitbox enlarged
  • [AC] (mega launcher):startup speed hastened, recovery time after use decreased. Normal damage 125→130, cancel damage 95→100.
  • [bC] (weapons pod): can now cancel into itself (attack has 2 ammo)
  • 5B: startup hastened, total damage 203→211, stages 3 and 4's Down values were decreased, stage 4 →2B (anchor) cancel route added, and overall followup performance was increased.
  • 4/6B: stage 2's hit effect changed to now be possible to followup, and also was changed from a 4hit grind toa 1hit attack. →2B cancel route added, followup performance improved, but total damage 151→142 to compensate.
  • 8B: startup hastened, total damage 134→161. Stage 3→2B cancel route added.
  • BD Melee: →2B cancel route added
  • EX Attack: total damage 303→325

Strike Rogue Ootori

• Main: →2B cancel route added
  • CSa (gerobi): startup hastened
  • EX CSa (full burst): charge time -0.5s
  • [AC]: One button input now fires all 12 missiles in rapid succession. Missile speed and tracking both increased. Down value decreased. Changed how enemies are affected when hit. Changed the distance you are pushed back when firing. In compensation, normal 1hit damage 32→26, cancel 1hit damage 27→21, and reload time +1s.
  • [5BC]: →Main cancel route added
  • [Directional-BC]: during summoning →Main cancel route added
  • 5B~8B followup: changed to non-ukemi Down
  • BD melee: stage 3's hit effect changed to now be possible to followup
  • ~BC melee followup: stage 2's 1hit damage 4→7, and stage 3's damage 100→105

Nobel Gundam

Normal Mode

• [AC]: now carries prior momentum. reload -2s
  • [bC]: startup hastened
  • 5B: followup performance improved
  • 5B~8B followup: damage 85→100
  • 5B~BC followup: now takes more hits to stagger an enemy
  • 4/6B: followup performance improved

Berserker Mode

• CSa: →BC cancel route added
  • [bC]: now takes more hits to stagger an enemy, but followup performance was improved
  • 5B: followup performance improved
  • 5B~8B: damage 85→100
  • 4/6B: followup performance increased
  • EX Attack: you can now move while recovering health, but you recover health more slowly while moving.

Efreet

Shared Changes

• Main: missile speed and tracking both improved
  • 8B: stage 1's Down value was decreased
  • 2B: stage 2's hit effect changed such that the time before the enemy can ukemi recover has been elongated
  • BD Melee: stage 3's hit effect changed to non-ukemi Down, Down value lowered, proration lowered.
  • Bug Fix: fixed and issue where in certain situations the followup speed during BD melee would become extremely slow

Normal Mode

• 8B Stage 1~BC followup: 1hit damage 8→26, but proration has been increased
  • EX Attack: damage 267→289

EXAM Mode

• [AC]: It's now possible to use Extreme Action (overdrive?) during the attacks movement, and furthermore, it can now be canceled into itself. There is no ammo restriction on the number of times this rapid cancel can be performed (only a boost cost).

Johnny Ridden's Zaku II

• Mobility improved
  • Sub: stagger time on hit has been increased so it's now easier to followup. Cracker's ballistic was adjusted?
  • [AC]: now carries prior momentum. On-hit float condition changed to be easier to followup.
  • [bC]: movement speed increased. The ~B melee followup has had its hitbox enlarged and its followup performance improved.
  • 5B: Startup hastened, followup performance improved, stage 3's on-hit float effect changed to be easier to followup
  • 4/6B: followup performance improved
  • 8B: startup and followup performance both improved. →Main cancel route added.
  • 2B: startup and followup performance both improved
  • BD Melee: followup performance improved
  • EX Attack: followup performance improved. total damage 312→329.

Shin Matusnaga's Zaku II

• Mobility improved
  • Red lock range extended
  • Sub: stagger time lengthened, and the startup explosion's size has been increased. →AC cancel route added.
  • [AC]: now carries prior momentum, on-hit float conditioned changed to be easier to followup, bullet speed increased, ammo 3→4.
  • Ex Attack: total damage 307→321

Lacus's Infinite Justice Gundam

• Mobility improved
  • CSa: high energy beam rifle's damage 50→55, and the hit effect was changed.
  • EX Attack: total damage 307→321. Also, Strike Freedom's alignment performance has been improved.

Elle's Gundam Mk II

• Red lock range extended
  • [AC]: now carries prior momentum. reload -2s.
  • [bC]: same changes as AC

Gundam Wing Zero (TV)

Shared Changes

• HP 750→720 (EX gauge accumulation rate increased accordingly)

MS Mode

• Sub: now requires more hits to stagger an enemy
  • Bug Fix: fixed an issue where in certain situations firing Sub would make the player unable to move afterward

Quatre's Wing Zero

MS Mode

• Sub: now requires more hits to stagger an enemy
  • Bug Fix: same issue as Heero's Wing Zero

Banshee Norn

• Mobility nerfed
  • [5Sub] (MGaAP): 1hit damage 90→83 (total damage 149→138)
  • [4/6Sub] (anti-air missiles): 1hit damage 35→30
  • [bC]: startup time and followup performance both nerfed

Destiny Gundam

• HP 800→780 (EX gauge accumulation rate increased accordingly)
  • Mobility nerfed
  • [AC]: reload +2s (so now 13.4s reload timer with a 1.6s cooldown after use)
  • Bug Fix: fixed an issue where the EX Attack would in certain cases drop the combo.

Banshee

Shared Changes

• Sub: hitbox made smaller

Unicorn Mode

• [AC]: reload +1s
  • [bC]: Down value lowered (no longer a forced Down???). damage 110→95

NT-D Mode

• Mobility nerfed
  • [AC]: reload +1.5s
  • BD Melee: followup performance nerfed

ReGZ

BWS (MA) Mode

• The time before the BWS automatically purges has been reduced by -3s
  • Mobility nerfed; the normal decrease in mobility as you fly upwards has particularly been made more harsh.
  • Main: ammo 8→7, and the mega beam cannon's damage 100→90
  • [AC]: damage 222→202
  • [bC]: ammo 4→3

MS Mode

• Sub: now requires more hits to stagger with.

Black Quebely

• Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where during EX Attack's startup, Main's upper ammo limit would be decreased?

If ReGZ has same flight speed in maxi as she does in full boost the ascend speed nerf could be pretty devastating.  I dodge spam by a nosehair most of the time.  If I can still descend to avoid everything I don't really mind that much.

If ReGZ has same flight speed in maxi as she does in full boost the ascend speed nerf could be pretty devastating.  I dodge spam by a nosehair most of the time.  If I can still descend to avoid everything I don't really mind that much.

The original text 高度が上がるにつれて機動力が下がる効果を強めました reads "altitude increasing vs mobility decreasing effect (like a X vs Y plot) was strengthened."

So...maybe it's only while rising and nosediving is still ok? I personally don't own ReGZ so I can't speak to the speeds anyway ><

I think the reborns 4/6AC change means that the funnel attack positions were changed to cover a wider area, rather than them having longer range. If they were buffing the funnel range I think that would go on another line rather than being seperated by a comma.

I think the reborns 4/6AC change means that the funnel attack positions were changed to cover a wider area, rather than them having longer range. If they were buffing the funnel range I think that would go on another line rather than being seperated by a comma.

It's both - they are on separate lines in the Japanese notes. I just used a comma for a list instead of a period for sentences :)