Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alloy_Leos

[FB] Extreme Gundam Eclipse-F Discussion

I've updated all the pages for Extreme Gundams. Sorry about the delays; I've been busy working at my grades for college. Thanks for the patience.

Unit: Extreme Gundam Eclipse-F
HP: 620
Pilot: Leos Alloy

JP Wiki: http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/pages/232.html

Extreme Gundam Type-Leos

Moveset

[A] Beam Rifle
Low power BR compared to other 2500 cost units.
Ammo: 6
Damage: 70

[CSa] Variable Rifle Fire
Fires 3 BR shots.
Damage: 50 (1 hit)
105 (Zunda)

[AB] Beam Dagger (Throwing)
Can somersault or backflip depending on input.
Damage: 22 (1 hit)

[AC] Data Pressure
Works similar to other Pressure moves sans superarmor. If hit, builds Evolution Gauge by 30.

Evolution Gauge
When filled to 100, it automatically evolves Extreme Gundam Type-Leos to Eclipse Phase.

[ABC] EXA Full Burst
The unit temporarily becomes Extreme Aios (akin to X Divider's transformation to X). The unit then fires a large gerobi, accompanied by smaller gerobis from funnels surrounding the unit. Reminiscent of Freedom's and Strike Freedom's Full Burst.

Melee Originations and Cancel Routes

Skateboard cancel {nbb-bc-b}
" " {4/6b-bc-b}
" " {8b-bc-b}

Dagger Can {a-ab(any direction)}
" " {CSa-ab(any direction)}
Data Can {CSa-ac}

Eclipse Phase

Moveset

[A] Variable Psycho Rifle
Manual Reload.
Ammo: 5
Damage: 75

[CSa] Variable Psycho Rifle (Cross-buster)
Shot appears similar to Wing Zero BR.
Damage: 100

[AB] Blaster Cannon
Fired from shoulder-mounted cannons. Fires and travels quickly, akin to EXVS Freedom nab.
Ammo: 2
Damage: 90

[AC] Missile Salvo
Fires 1 missile from each launcher (6 total). Shares ammo with b.
Ammo: 24
Damage: ~163

[bC] Extreme Evolution
Triggers Evolution from Eclipse Phase to Extreme Eclipse Phase.

[nB] Single-Warhead Missile Fire
Fires a single missile. Shares ammo with ac. Works similarly to Heavyarms nb.
Ammo: 24
Damage: 35

[ABC] EXA Full Burst
The unit temporarily becomes Extreme Aios (akin to X Divider's transformation to X). The unit then fires a large gerobi, accompanied by smaller gerobis from funnels surrounding the unit. Reminiscent of Freedom's and Strike Freedom's Full Burst.

Cancel Routes

Sub Amecan {a-ab}
Salvo Can {a-ac}

Extreme Eclipse Phase

Moveset

[A] Extreme Variable Psycho Rifle
Manual reload. Downs in 2 hits.
Ammo: 6
Damage: 90

[CSa] Black Hole Jamming System
Fires a sphere which travels a distance before detonating. Coverage of detonation is on par with most Pressure techniques. Causes damage on contact. Forces down after stun fades.
Damage: 80

[AB] Extreme Blaster Cannon
Larger, thicker version of Blaster Cannon.
Ammo: 3
Damage: 100

[AC] High-Output Energy-type Siege Weapon
Fires a large beam at the target. Creates a nuke effect.
Ammo: 1
Damage: 228

[bC] Eclipse Missile Cluster
Fires a cluster rocket rocket towards the target. Alter spread pattern with by inputting 8bc.
Ammo: 2
Damage: 124

[nB] Single Warhead Missile Fire
Fires a single missile. Works similarly to Heavyarms nb. Unlimited ammo during Extreme Eclipse Phase.
Damage: 35

[CSb] Eclipse Cluster Cannon (High-Altitude Ground Shelling.)
Single-use weapon. Upon activation, Eclipse will fly upwards and fire at the ground, akin to the signature attack of Carnage Phase's Beam Cannons. Will produce a nuke effect, covering a significantly large area.
Damage: ~260?

[ABC] EXA Full Burst

Cancel Routes

Missile Can {a-b (keep pressing b for more missiles)}
Sub Amecan {a-ab}
Can-Can {a-ac}
Cluster Can {a-bc}
" Salvo Can {a-bc-bc}
Can-Can Cluster {ac-bc-bc}

Tactics

After evolving, you gain the ability to pelt the enemy endlessly with a reloadable BR.
However, you lose the ability to use melee, which severely limits your options for close-range self-defense.
Ideally, you let your partner deal with enemies that get close, and focus on giving long-range covering fire.
That being said, your sub and special shot have long reload times, so use them with precision.
The same can be said of your final evolution, and your victory will depend on whether your cooperation with your partner goes smoothly.

Compared with Xenon, your final phase has practically no flaws, so there is no problem with activating as soon as your evolve meter is filled.
As with the other Extreme models, you build meter through both taken and dealt damage, so be proactive about generating meter.
You have many options for cutting, but don't go too crazy or you'll be shot down before you reach final evolution.

Ideally, your first evolution will take about 60 seconds (which will result a passive gain of 30),
and the remaining 70 meter will require about 280 damage dealt (which is roughly the amount of two main -> sub combos).
Dealing 160 damage (roughly 1 zunda) and taking 90 damage will also allow you to evolve.
Otherwise, simply taking 210 damage will allow you to evolve.
Of course, try to avoid this last scenario, because it is likely you'll have taken even more damage than that before you actually evolve.
Incidentally, shots fired that hit after you evolve will build your next evolution gauge, if they hit!
You can also try hitting through buildings - and/or your partner - with data pressure.

"Eclipse-F"/"Xenon-F"/"Aios-F" is the official writing. Even though, it seems ridiculous or means nothing, I'll think we should use the official name.

1st Phase Melee Originations and Cancel Routes

5BB>BCB
4/6B>BCB
8B>BCB

A>AB(any direction)
CsA>AB(any direction)
CsA>AC

2nd Phase Melee Originations and Cancel Routes

A>AB
A>AC

3rd Phase Melee Originations and Cancel Routes

A>B(keep mashing for more missiles)
A>AB
A>AC
A>BC(missile cluster spread is dependent on direction. press b after 1st shot to shoot the 2nd cluster as well)
AC>BC(you have to press bc twice to shoot the 2nd cluster)

That should be everything unsure if i missed something.

Edit: added AC>BC since i missed it(Thanks to Irysa for pointing this out).

Here's a translation of the tactics page from the JP wiki.

Tactics

After evolving, you gain the ability to pelt the enemy endlessly with a reloadable BR.

However, you lose the ability to use melee, which severely limits your options for close-range self-defense.

Ideally, you let your partner deal with enemies that get close, and focus on giving long-range covering fire.

That being said, your sub and special shot have long reload times, so use them with precision.

The same can be said of your final evolution, and your victory will depend on whether your cooperation with your partner goes smoothly.

Compared with Xenon, your final phase has practically no flaws, so there is no problem with activating as soon as your evolve meter is filled.

As with the other Extreme models, you build meter through both taken and dealt damage, so be proactive about generating meter.

You have many options for cutting, but don't go too crazy or you'll be shot down before you reach final evolution.

Ideally, your first evolution will take about 60 seconds (which will result a passive gain of 30),

and the remaining 70 meter will require about 280 damage dealt (which is roughly the amount of two main -> sub combos).

Dealing 160 damage (roughly 1 zunda) and taking 90 damage will also allow you to evolve.

Otherwise, simply taking 210 damage will allow you to evolve.

Of course, try to avoid this last scenario, because it is likely you'll have taken even more damage than that before you actually evolve.

Incidentally, shots fired that hit after you evolve will build your next evolution gauge, if they hit!

You can also try hitting through buildings - and/or your partner - with data pressure.

Personally. On first life you should get to final evolution. But on 2nd life I kinda of prefer 2nd form csA to third form csA.

Manual reload br is delicious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Veda. I've add that translation to the OP.

Densuo, I can see why you would want to do that, but, usually, I think an Eclipse is going to re-spawn oc'd. If the match is close, then the power-up on you damage output for Extreme Eclipse is indispensable imo. The wider hitbox on main and sub (and sub's faster firing speed and bullet velocity) also help in zoning better. Although, you have CSa in basic Eclipse form, I think the Extreme form has more upgrades than downgrades for zoning options.

Very true. I like that I can at least use the csA until a good chance to go third form

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk