Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeaM

[FB] Xi Gundam Thread

HliuOzp.jpg

Name: RX-105 Xi Gundam

Pilot: Mafty Navilles Erin

Cost: 3000

HP: 680

Movement Type: Standard | Mode Change: Yes | Transform: No | Special Burst Effects: No

JP Wiki

Movelist

Weapons

[A]Beam Rifle

[Damage: 80][Ammo: 10][Down Value: 2][Proration: -30%][Reload Time: 3s/shot][Type: Beam][stagger]

Two missiles are fired at the same time.

[AB] Funnel Missiles

[Damage: 20/hit][Ammo: 2][Down Value: .7/hit][Proration: -8%/hit][Reload Time: 9s/2 shots][Type: Funnel/Live Ammo][Down]

6 funnel missiles are deployed and fired at the target. 10 are deployed in Minovsky mode.

[AC] Mega Beam Cannon

[Damage: 220][Ammo: 1(2)][Down Value:--][Proration: ?%][Reload Time: 15s/shot][Type: Beam][Down]

Missiles are fired at the same time. Gets 2 ammo in Minovsky mode.

[CSB] Missile Launcher

[Damage: 43/hit][Charge Time: 2s][Down Value:?][Proration: -20%/shot][Type: Live Ammo][Down]

Xi fires 18 missiles in the general direction of the target.

[bC] Minovsky Craft High Speed Movement

[Ammo: 100][Reload Time: 20s][Cooldown: 10s][Type: Mode Change]

Speed is increased, and BC becomes a special movement option similar to Tallgeese. AC's ammo count increases, and AB deploys more funnels.

[ABC]EX Burst Attack

Xi fires a gerobi as well as enough missiles to make ZZ feel incompetent.

Melee

[5B]

5BBB - 4 hit saber combo, 3rd B does 2.

[Damage: 181]

[8B]

8B - Thrust with beam saber.

[Damage: 90]

[4/6B]

4/6BB - Beam saber combo, 4 hits.

[Damage: 128]

[2B]

2B - 2 hit launcher, launches higher than most 2Bs.

[Damage: 94]

[bD8B]

BD8BB - Xi performs an issen, then comes back for another one.

[Damage: 169]

Strategy

Note: The notation that may be used is as follows:

→: indicates that the move functions like a gatling, e.g. RX-78 cancelling a beam rifle shot into a bazooka shot(A→AB)

>: indicates a side step

>>: indicates a boost dash

Xi is a solid suit that isn't very complicated, it has good mobility and can change roles pretty well if it needs to. Funnel missiles are a good tool to get people to use up boost, and usually leave the opponent suspended long enough to confirm a combo if the player wishes to. The gerobi has good tracking, and it's a cool idea to use it before starting Minovsky mode, since he gets two ammo stocks immediately after activating it.

In Minovsky mode, Xi gets speedier and gains access to a cool command dash. The command dash can replace boost dashing, so a standard zunda combo would change from A>>A>>A to A→BC→A→BC→A, for example. In melee combos, the command dash can replace rainbow stepping to make combos faster and easier, for example: BBB→BC 8B→BC→A is much faster than BBB > 8B > A and uses less boost, too. The command dash also always makes Xi face the target, making it possible to run backwards while firing the beam rifle without having to deal with a pesky turning animation. Pressing BC with the stick at neutral makes Xi do an upwards flip similar to the one done when Minovsky mode is initially activated.

When Minovsky mode ends, there is a recovery animation; make sure to keep an eye on how much time is left so you can be ready to boost dash cancel the recovery animation or at least get somewhere safe.

Cancel Routes

A→AB

A→AC

Anything→BC

Full Boost Changes

None!

I was JUST thinking that this was needing to be made, but I see a distinct lack of missiles in the Thread name good sir.

not gonna lies, i do very like this unit beside of DX or WZ (TV) the mobility did catch me into in, but its maybe just me.minovsky craft is amazing. overall is easy to get into and play with this unit indeed. not disappointing in all.