Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

altairdooder

[FB] F91 Thread

NmR6i2r.jpg

F91 Gundam

Pilot: Seabook Arno

Cost: 2000

Health: 540

JP Wiki: http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/pages/42.html

Movelist

Weapons

[A] Beam Rifle

[Damage: 70][Ammo: 7][Down Value: 2][Proration: 70%][Reload Time: 3s/shot][Type: Beam][stagger]

A standard BR

[CSa] Beam Launcher

[Damage: 122(45/hit)][Charge Time: 2.5s][Down Value: 1.7/hit][Proration: 90%/hit][Type: Beam][stagger]

Shoots 3 shots, maintains momentum

[CSb] Beam Shield Throw

[Damage: 57][Charge Time: 2s][Down Value: ?][Proration: 90%][Type: Live Ammo][Down]

Throws a spare beam shield which attracts enemy assists.

[AB] VSBR

[Damage: 140(170 During MEPE)][Ammo: 1(2 During MEPE)][Down Value: 2.5x2][Reload Time: 4s/shot][Type: Beam][Knockdown]

Fires two VSBR shots side-by-side. Does half damage if only one beam hits.

[4/6AB] VSBR (MEPE Only)

[Damage: 152(80 per hit)][Ammo: 2][Down Value: 2+3?][Proration:90%/hit][Reload Time: 3s/shot][Type: Beam][stun]

Fires two VSBR shots back-to-back, either of which stun on hit.

[AC] Vigna Ghina Summon

[Damage: 95][Ammo: 3][Down Value: 1.7/hit][Proration: 90%/hit][Type: Beam][stagger]

Cecily's Vigna Ghina appears and shoots 3 BR shots

[bC] MEPE

[Reload Time: 20s (4s cooldown)][Type: Timed Mode]

Activates MEPE which cuts tracking on enemy attacks, buffs mobility, increases VSBR damage and ammo count, and adds a new VSBR attack along with two new melee attacks. Attacks that hit you during MEPE will do 1.5x damage and knock you out of it.

[ABC] EX Burst Attack

Fires several beams while flipping around, ending with a VSBR shot.

Melee

[5B]

5bbb - Standard 3 hit combo

5bb8b - Deviation of the previous where the last hit knocks them far to the left. Best used to knock opponent into adjacent walls or boundaries for combos.

[8B]

8bb - 3 hit combo using both beam sabers.

[4/6B]

4/6bbb - 3 hit combo where F91 circles around the target.

4/6b8b - Deviation of the previous where he knocks the opponent upwards and to the left. Used similarly to 5bb8b

[2B]

2bb - 2 hit uppercut

2ba - Uppercut into 2 BR shots. Consumes A ammo.

2bba - 2 hit uppercut into 2 BR shots. Consumes A ammo.

2bbb - MEPE only. 3 hit uppercut.

[bD8B]

cc8b - F91 flies at the target while quickly rotating its two beam sabers.

[bC] (MEPE Only)

Shield Saber - F91 rushes forward and uses its beam shield to cut the target. If hit within a certain frame before connecting F91 will stop the attack automatically to guard.

Strategy

Coming soon

Cancel Routes

A → AB

AC → BC (Entering MEPE)

CSa (Third shot) → BC (Entering MEPE)

*B → AB (EX Burst only)

EXVS → FB Changes Changes

HP 520 → 540

CSa startup, momentum preservation, travel speed and guidance buffed, can cancel 3rd shot into BC

CSb recovery improved, travel speed improved

AC - can cancel into MEPE

6b reach nerfed

Sub - overall cancel proration improved, now has a side Sub version during MEPE, now does 30 extra damage during MEPE

BD melee - startup nerfed

Overall mobility during MEPE improved

WIP

So.... While I was practicing with this suit, I used my BC MEPE melee against FAZZ..... And I was like "Oh shit, this is gonna h-" but I came out without a scratch. 

So.... does this mean MEPE BC has armor behind it? 

So.... While I was practicing with this suit, I used my BC MEPE melee against FAZZ..... And I was like "Oh shit, this is gonna h-" but I came out without a scratch. 

So.... does this mean MEPE BC has armor behind it?

As mentioned in the first post, MEPE mode BC has shield frames on it. If you are attacked from the front during the startup of the move and the attack hits you, you automatically cancel out of the move and into a block.

If that's not what happened to you, then I can only guess that whatever attack was thrown your way whiffed because you were in MEPE and it didn't track you through your movement.

Eh.... it was FAZZ' gerobi... Point blank.... I thought that was interesting. And FAZZ' gerobi is a pretty thick beam. 
But it was kinda cool seeing F91 take a full hit from that, only to come out without a scratch and a free punish.

Translating a just few combos from the wiki for my friend who has been mostly maining F91 behind me, and for anyone else:

289   6BBB6Sub(1hit)>>5Sub (Blast Burst)

242   8BB>6B>Sub

238   BB>BB>Sub

238   6BB>BB>Sub

<MEPE>

282   6Sub(1hit)>>NN>5Sub

267   6BB>6Sub(1hit)>>5Sub

253   CSa(1hit)>>6Sub(1hit)>>5Sub

The 6Sub option during MEPE he gained in FB is a pretty neat dynamic.