Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

altairdooder

[FB] Victory Thread

30XVFLJ.jpg

Victory Gundam
Pilot: Uso Ewin
Cost: 1000
Health: 320

JP Wiki for reference
Victory features in 4 configurations: The standard Victory Gundam mode, Top Fighter mode which has no legs, Bottom Fighter mode which has no arms, and Core Fighter mode which is just a jet. During EX Burst it mounts the Overhang Pack, giving it a new attack.

Movelists

Victory Gundam

Weapons
[A] Beam Rifle
[Damage: 70][Ammo: 7] [Down Value: 2][Proration: -30%][Reload Time: 3s/shot][Type: Beam][stagger]
Extends its beam shield while firing, auto-guarding against enemy fire

[CSa] Overhang Cannon (EX Burst Only)
[Damage: 182(A Burst)/168(B Burst)][Charge Time: 1s][Type: Beam][Knockdown]
Fires a gerobi

[AB] Fire Hangar
[Damage: 91][Down Value: 2.5][Proration: -30%][Type: Live Ammo][Down]
Fires the upper body of the Victory into the enemy, switching to Bottom Fighter mode in the process. Will deploy its shield while firing and guard against projectiles for 2 hits, the second of which will destroy it after guarding it.

[AC] Summon Zoloat
[Damage: 60][Ammo: 1] [Down Value: 1][Proration: -20%][Reload Time: 8s][Type: Beam][stun]
Marbet's Zoloat appears and fires a beam that stuns the enemy

[bC] Fire Boots
[Damage: 124][Down Value: 3][Proration: -30%][Type: Live Ammo][Down]
Fires the lower body of the Victory into the enemy, switching to Top Fighter mode in the process

[ABC] Parts Attack (During EX Burst)
[Hangar Damage: 97(A Burst) / 89(B Burst)][boots Damage: ?(A Burst) / 117(B Burst)]
Victory switches to Core Fighter mode and fires a barrage of Hangars and Boots at the enemy. Pressing A shoots Hangars while pressing B shoots Boots. Getting hit will end the super and knock you back into Victory Mo

Melee
5bb
8bb
4/6bb
2b - Quickly jumps up and stomps the target. Useful for confusing enemies and for movement.
BD8b

Top Fighter

Weapons
[A] Beam Rifle
[Damage: 70][Ammo: 7] [Down Value: 2][Proration: -30%][Reload Time: 3s/shot][Type: Beam][stagger]
Extends its beam shield while firing, auto-guarding against enemy fire during that time

[Damage: 182(A Burst)/168(B Burst)][Charge Time: 1s][Type: Beam][Down]
Fires a gerobi

[AB] Fire Hangar
[Damage: 91][Down Value: 2.5][Proration: -30%][Type: Live Ammo][Down]
Fires the upper body of the Victory into the enemy, switching to Core Fighter mode in the process. Will deploy its shield while firing and guard against projectiles for 2 hits, the second of which will destroy it after guarding it.

[AC] Summon Zoloat
[Damage: 60][Ammo: 1] [Down Value: 1][Proration: -20%][Reload Time: 8s][Type: Beam][stun]

[bC] Call Boots
Calls for new lower body parts and docks Victory Gundam mode

Melee
5bb
8b
4/6bb
BD8b

Bottom Fighter

Weapons
[A] Beam Rifle
Fires up to 3 beams in place

[Damage: 182(A Burst)/168(B Burst)][Charge Time: 1s][Type: Beam][Down]
Fires a gerobi

[AB] Call Hangar
Calls for new upper body parts and docks to Victory Gundam mode

[AC] Summon Zoloat

[bC] Fire Boots
[Damage: 124][Down Value: 3][Proration: -30%][Type: Live Ammo][Down]
Fires the lower body of the Victory into the enemy, switching to Core Fighter mode in the process

Melee
5bbb - Launches target upwards. Can chain the last hit into Boots Fire, switching to Core Fighter mode in the process
5bb2b - Knocks target down into the ground
8bb
4/6bb
2b - Quickly jumps up and stomps the target. Useful for confusing enemies and for movement.
BD8b

Core Fighter

Weapons
[A] Vulcan
[Damage: up to 82][Ammo: 60] [Down Value: ?][Proration: ?%][Reload Time: ?][Type: Live Ammo][stagger (after 4 hits?)]
Fires the head vulcans

[AB/BC] Call Hangar and Boots
Docks with new upper and lower parts, forming Victory Gundam mode
Upon entering overheat Victory will automatically do this

Strategy

Don't stop shooting Hangars, carry on with shooting Hangars. You've got 7 shots and 1 assist, both of which take some time to reload. But it's okay because you've got the Hangar, and if you don't then you can have one delivered in like half a second. You'll be using Hangar Fire instead of shooting Boots in most situations. Its fastfall properties as well as Bottom Fighter mode being the superior of its two amputee modes makes it a better choice. Not only that, but Hangar Fire's guard properties could save you from some damage. Boots Fire is more situational, doing more damage and having a higher down value at the expense of not having fastfall and leaving you in the inferior Top Fighter mode. If they're closing in and A->AB will hit them, for example, then do A->BC to fire the Boots instead for the hard KD. Try to only use BC if you know it's safe. After firing either arms or legs call for new pairs ASAP. Your infinite supply of arms and legs to use as improv weaponry is what makes you strong.

Though its BR is now vernier'd and shieldless, Bottom Fighter retains the regular movement of Victory mode and boasts more threatening melee than either of its other modes. Also in spite of having to stop to shoot its rifle, it can shoot 3 times in place and there are times when this can be useful. It also retains Victory mode's 2b jump which is particularly rad at tripping up your targets at close range because of how sudden the motion is (Remember that you control your opponents' camera). The 2b jump is also useful for special movement, allowing you to move away even in overheat. Top Fighter, on the other hand, not only lacks that option but also uses ground-style movement all while lacking the good brake cancels that make most ground units effective and fun to play. Whereas Bottom Fighter loses options in exchange for different ones, Top Fighter simply loses without gain. Stand up to the victory isn't just a song, it's a reminder to keep your legs attached at all times because you can't stand with no legs.

WIP

Cancel Routes

Mode-specific remarks color coded for Victory Mode, Bottom Fighter Mode, and Top Fighter Mode

A -> AB - Fastfall entering Bottom Fighter mode / Fastfall entering Core Fighter mode
A -> BC
A -> AC
AB -> BC - Victory Mode only
AB -> AC - Victory Mode only
BC -> AB - Victory Mode only. Fastfall entering Core Fighter mode
BC -> AC - Victory Mode only

5bbb -> BC - Bottom Fighter Mode only

WIP

This'll take some work to finish

Looking forward to playing and discussing this unit. It seems to have been translated pretty faithfully from Next+ where it rocked and it has been pretty effective in battle from what I've seen. Just a few days left..

Strangely enough, during legless mode he acts like a ground runner, so you can do the C->ground sidestep trick out of boost dashes.

Boots fire seems to move faster to me than hangar fire, but I may be mistaken. It seems that you generally want to use hangar fire since it is nice for fastfall and your movement afterwards is better, despite armless A verniering.

One time, I hit him during plane mode with blue frame's super, and the super didnt finish comboing because he was too small lol

Strangely enough, during legless mode he acts like a ground runner, so you can do the C->ground sidestep trick out of boost dashes.

Boots fire seems to move faster to me than hangar fire, but I may be mistaken. It seems that you generally want to use hangar fire since it is nice for fastfall and your movement afterwards is better, despite armless A verniering.

One time, I hit him during plane mode with blue frame's super, and the super didnt finish comboing because he was too small lol

Lol, Hi-Larious! So you're saying that out of limbless play, we should be in legless form more than armless form?!

Just fire your arms. You need to vernier to fire boots, wheras you don't with your arms. For some reason, V1 also has far better melee without arms than with arms so keep that in mind.

Yeah, I noticed that but was a bit confused which mode Mightfo was recommending, lol! Yeah, I prefer being in bottom fighter mode especially when you get a hit confirm you can down the opponent with rapid A! V Gundam has got to be one of my favorite 1K suits! Loved it in Next+, also!

Sorry if I was unclear. Again, I was recommending primarily firing hangar, aka arms, instead of legs because its good for fastfalls and there isnt a movement issue.