Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoudiniJr100

[Xrd] Slayer Gameplay Discussion

You have to jump cancel the auto dash after 6D. If you get the timing right it will hit before they start sliding down, or just after they do. In this case you can do another K pile, and then P pile or 5HS

As in TK the Dandy Step after 5D>6? I was messing around with this in the morning, and was wondering what I was doing wrong.

Yeah. It's 5D [6], 2147KP. There were some combos in 1.0 that used the same concept for style points (eg. 5D [6], 2147PS, c.S > 6H > 214PS, c.S...), but it's no longer optional. All Slayers need to get used to the timing of letting go of [6] at the right moment to do the K Pilebunker as early as possible.

Yeah. It's 5D [6], 2147KP. There were some combos in 1.0 that used the same concept for style points (eg. 5D [6], 2147PS, c.S > 6H > 214PS, c.S...), but it's no longer optional. All Slayers need to get used to the timing of letting go of [6] at the right moment to do the K Pilebunker as early as possible.

Thanks. It's not that hard after finding out I needed to TK the K Pilebunker.  

Anyone working on corner counter hit It's Late combos? I'm working on lightweights right now, specifically Millia, so far I have

CH IL -> 6H -> K Pile -> 5H 2H

but she techs out before I can pickup with 5K or c.S so I opted for c.S 2D instead of 5H 2H. I know that I could also just P Pile after K and go for a K Pile loop, but I want to work on meterless stuff.

Anyone working on corner counter hit It's Late combos? I'm working on lightweights right now, specifically Millia, so far I have

CH IL -> 6H -> K Pile -> 5H 2H

but she techs out before I can pickup with 5K or c.S so I opted for c.S 2D instead of 5H 2H. I know that I could also just P Pile after K and go for a K Pile loop, but I want to work on meterless stuff.

CH IL>6H>K Pile>5H>2H>c.S>j.SHD does 284 against Millia.

I'd say that's pretty good for meterless damage. 

CH IL>6H>K Pile>5H>2H>c.S>j.SHD does 284 against Millia.

I'd say that's a gorilla for meterless damage.

Fixed that for you.

Yes I can confirm its trow invincible now.Just had it done to me.I backed dash with pot on wakeup and tried to pot buster and got counter hit for my troubles.

Pot buster doesn't start grabbing immediately on its 1st frame, though.

BDC DoT is retarded easy now. I've been successfully using it during wake up and it's actually useful as punish in neutral now. Yay!!!

P-pile wall bounce will take some getting used to. The buffs to IL and 2H def force ppl to respect us now

Midscreen CH 6P>iad H>f.S>j.SHD>j.2K>j.PK>jc.PKD for 184 meterless vs. Sol, and guarantees hard-knockdown. Haven't tested it against anyone else. 

Near Corner CH 6P>K Pile>K Pile>5H>2H>c.S>j.SKD for 248 vs. Sol. I couldn't get j.SHD to connect here. 

The IAD H confirm is pretty finicky on lighter characters in my experience. But you can do CH 6P Kstep (delay) CWH 6HS 214PS-S on most of the cast pretty reliably. Does 172 on Sol.

If you're close enough to the corner to get CH 6P Kpile x 2, but not close enough to link 5HS 2HS afterwards, you can just do sweep. This seems universal, but I haven't checked Pot or Bedman yet. Works on Leo and lighter as far as I know though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some stuff already seen in jap vids

i will edit the post

from start pos on sol  faust

CH p pile > 5H> K mappa > cS > EW >6H > UP > jPKD 268d ahou!!!! damage -_-

on zato

ch p pile > 5H > k mappa > cS >jPKD 214d

in corner on faust
2k 2p 2s 2h 5k jk 2k d jc jkshd  147 d  meterless

The IAD H confirm is pretty finicky on lighter characters in my experience. But you can do CH 6P Kstep (delay) CWH 6HS 214PS-S on most of the cast pretty reliably. Does 172 on Sol.

I know about his CH 6P> K Dandy CWH> 6H>P Dandy-S,S or 6H>P Pile options, but I was trying to optimize and get more out of midscreen CH 6P. 

But if it's unreliable against lights, then maybe it's just worth sticking to consistency and sacrificing a little damage. 

EDIT:

CH It's Late In/Near Corner:

K Pile>H>2H>c.S>j.SHD>j.2K>j.PK>jc.KD = 246 (replace j.PK>jc.KD with j.SK>jc.KD for 248)

K Pile>K Pile>H>2H>c.S>j.SHD = 259

K Pile>K Pile>P Pile>RRC>K Pile>5D[6]>K Pile>6H>P Pile = 269 

All tested on Sol

Does 6P still wallbounce midscreen on normal hit? Would be nice to have 6P > DOT

Does something like EW > 6P > 6P > 6P work in corner?

Is the 5P-2S gatling in? Does 5PP-2SH connect?

Can't play 1.1 yet :(

https://twitter.com/mochida_tw/status/596925414657757184

Proration values from Taka. Same as SuperJ's list but with 3 more changes

Helter 80% initial

DOT, EW 85% forced

Does 6P still wallbounce midscreen on normal hit? Would be nice to have 6P > DOT

Does something like EW > 6P > 6P > 6P work in corner?

Is the 5P-2S gatling in? Does 5PP-2SH connect?

Can't play 1.1 yet :(

https://twitter.com/mochida_tw/status/596925414657757184

Proration values from Taka. Same as SuperJ's list but with 3 more changes

Helter 80% initial

DOT, EW 85% forced

If you hit them with the tip of 6P, it gives the bounce on normal hit. So 6P>DOT is possible. For example: 6P>DOT RC>K Pile>K Pile>5H>2H>c.S>j.PKD does 286 on Sol from round start position.

5P>2S gatling is indeed in. 5PP>2SH works if you're close enough

i just noticed that after yrc the next button i press is prorated is that a new thing ? wiki says 80% in a combo but when i do UP or helter yrc then k or d it prorates

i just noticed that after yrc the next button i press is prorated is that a new thing ? wiki says 80% in a combo but when i do UP or helter yrc then k or d it prorates

I think "in a combo" means that you do the next move while still in the RC timeslow effect.

Hitting during RC slowdown will prorate your combo.

i'm talking about yrc which means no hitstun or blockstun and proration still exists

exptry doing jump YRC D does 35d damage but  jump D does 43d

i'm talking about yrc which means no hitstun or blockstun and proration still exists

exptry doing jump YRC D does 35d damage but  jump D does 43d

That's because hitting during RC slowdown will prorate your combo.

I was in the middle of writing this giant pointless spiel about midscreen wall bounce conditions but instead I'll get to the point. rule of thumb for midscreen CH 6P seems to be:

- after CH 6P at round start distance or any closer, immediately 214KK. delay the xwise heel as necessary. really iffy on pot and bedman, but it should work on the rest of the cast.

- at further distances, immediately long dash and do f.S/5H into an air combo.

proration applies during RC slowdown regardless of whether you are mid-combo or not. YRC 6H (17f) will do prorated damage, but not YRC 6P (18f).