Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikelAL93

[Xrd] May Gameplay Discussion

<3 Kedako~!! Was waiting for this. I saw that he was working on it over the weekend. ^^ Skyheartxia, I think I'll have some time later today to take a closer look at the vid if someone doesn't get to it first. ^^

<3 Kedako~!! Was waiting for this. I saw that he was working on it over the weekend. ^^ Skyheartxia, I think I'll have some time later today to take a closer look at the vid if someone doesn't get to it first. ^^

apparently the notations are there with comments on :V if i have time i might look too, see what we get out. seems to be most of the stuff i theoried up + some 5D (6) combos

Gotta keep an eye out for Meiji Monte Carlo arcade vids. Both Kedako and FT list that place as their game center of choice on the player guild thing.

There are a few recently from there of +R, but it does seem to be new since I can't remember hearing much about it until those +R vids.

May is slept on this game, I feel people are ignoring her for other characters but that she's really good. We might have a Vanilla Fei-Long/Cammy situation on our hands.

? Really? According to the tables in the arcade screens that randomly pass she is one of the top played characters

? Really? According to the tables in the arcade screens that randomly pass she is one of the top played characters

I didn't know that, I got lost in a sea of Kys, Sols, I-nos, Fausts and Zatos.

I didn't know that, I got lost in a sea of Kys, Sols, I-nos, Fausts and Zatos.

Thought the exact same dude. Wish I saw more axl, but thats off-topic, so ill stop now

Curious, anyone here playing the game yet? Any comments on recent May stuff? Feels like Kansai has the better Mays so far with Efute and Kedako and that other default color May~

Personally, I'm enjoying watching Kedako, Azesuke and a blue May that slips my mind. Can't think of anything new I've seen recently off the top of my head

So, 5K. Is it still throw invulnerable? I've noticed that even on DP-less characters without the meter there's been very little meaty 5K in matches.

I think its more they are trying to set up dolphin oki more than anything, with the rings and such

I just decided to go the May route and have been on here quite a bit the last week. I just wanted to say thanks Rurouni for keeping new videos and information in this subforum as it's otherwise quite dead. If I have time, I may look at translating those move explanations for the wiki if it isn't done already.

It's no problem. Glad to be of assistance. Wish I could've said more here in the gameplay discussion thread but I'm pretty new to GG and Xrd will be my first adventure with May (Played Baiken in +R) so I didn't really have much to say. Hopefully, I'll have more to say in a month when the game releases.