VR-Raiden

[Xrd] Sol Badguy Gameplay Discussion

Hey guys I'm probably going to E3. I'll keep some of these requests for testing in mind.

On the off chance the build they have is different from the current arcade version, I'll try to make note of those changes, too.

How about WT > TK SVV > 5K > TK SVV > Stuff? Can't imagine 5K adding too much height so it might be possible, but I wouldn't know.

Sorry I don't know how to TK dp motions.

I tried but couldn't land it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've been curious on some fuzzy guard stuff.

It wouldn't be the most practical but I've been curious if j.S > fuzzy j.S(RC) allows any combos following the RC. or combo after fuzzy j.P RC? (doubtful)

Also wondering if j.S > fuzzy j.D works on Bedman. Or if fuzzy j.S j.H combos on him like it does on Potemkin. Or either of those on Ramlethal? (doubt her though).

Does cross up j.K > fuzzy j.P/j.S/j.D work?

If you happen to land fuzzy j.D (should still work on Zato/Pot?) wondering how comboing off it is midscreen/corner with Kudakero and/or air DI.

Sorta unrelated but how does DI crossup j.K > dj.Kudakero (tk) look as a sorta double cross up type thing?

Regular cross up j.K > tk.Kudakero over YRC shenanigans for ambiguous crossups/confusing stuff?

Oh and if by some chance you hit CH 6H on air hit, we still don't know exactly what that does (do we?)

You can't set the opponent to guard so I couldn't do the fuzzy guard stuff.

And you can't TK Kudakeru i am sure about that.

I guess CH 6H does aground bounce.

Not really sure

Can you try to see if combo into air D.I. off of JD then kudakero is viable

Yes I have been able to do j.D > DI > KDKR

Thanks for the info. I guess trying most fuzzy stuff will have to wait for a full training mode. I think some things may be confirmed just as well by doing them on hit but this isn't very crucial stuff anyway.

How about trying to confirm some DI enders that we already assume may be possible?

DI stuff > corner TR > tk.PBB?

DI corner TR > GF > tk.PBB?

DI corner TR > 5D homing dash j.PPP...PBB?

maybe corner TR > 5H > tk.PBB?

For tk.PBB I assume you can just do 9623K.

Can you perform air actions after PBB whiffs? After it connects?

How low/can you tk.DI? Is there time to get a jump attack out before he lands?

Thanks again for trying stuff and sharing findings.

Cool king of heart after the D.I. Kudakero can you loop JD,Kudakero xN then ender and is the dmg worth the 50% tension

How come Super-Sol-Ko wasn't included in the list of notable Sol players in the video thread? He's quite good (at least for me) despite being a 10th dan. By the way, 2 PBB's linked by a RC hurts a lot. :)

he's ohiro

He's using two AIME cards? which one is he using the most? I find it hard to believe a player of his caliber got demoted 2 ranks down, assuming Ohio and Super-Sol-Ko belongs to the same AIME card he's using. Anyway, Thanks :)

It's the same AIME card. The player's original handle was Ohiro, but his Player's Guild account is called Super Sol-ko (and the western GG community tends to stick to the names they're familiar with, hence why English re-uploads of Kazunoko matches still refer to him as Inoue etc). As for the demotions, it happens. Dogura dropped two dans not too long ago too.

everyone at mikado got destroyed by machaboo when dogura went up like 2 weeks ago, nigga got 17 dan twice that day

everyone at mikado got destroyed by machaboo when dogura went up like 2 weeks ago, nigga got 17 dan twice that day

Machaboo with sol is just filthy. He bodies everybody its crazy

Thanks for the info. I guess trying most fuzzy stuff will have to wait for a full training mode. I think some things may be confirmed just as well by doing them on hit but this isn't very crucial stuff anyway.

How about trying to confirm some DI enders that we already assume may be possible?

DI stuff > corner TR > tk.PBB?

DI corner TR > GF > tk.PBB?

DI corner TR > 5D homing dash j.PPP...PBB?

maybe corner TR > 5H > tk.PBB?

For tk.PBB I assume you can just do 9623K.

Can you perform air actions after PBB whiffs? After it connects?

How low/can you tk.DI? Is there time to get a jump attack out before he lands?

Thanks again for trying stuff and sharing findings.

I Did 5K > 6P > DI > 5K(2hits) > 2HS > (j.D > KDKR)x2 > TR > j.p > j.K > j.D > PBB.

The PBB at the end almost doesn't do any damage.

I am pretty sure that you can't do anything after whiffed PBB just like any aerial move Sol ever had.

I keep dropping the 6P after KDKR in the basic B&B combo

I just don't know how tight is the timing!

I Did 5K > 6P > DI > 5K(2hits) > 2HS > (j.D > KDKR)x2 > TR > j.p > j.K > j.D > PBB.

The PBB at the end almost doesn't do any damage.

I am pretty sure that you can't do anything after whiffed PBB just like any aerial move Sol ever had.

Well it goes without saying that P.B.B. wouldn't do much damage after a 30+ hit combo, but fortunately that isn't really the point. It's all about safely exiting Dragon Install in the corner. We've suspected that corner (DI) Tyrant Rave ver.Beta could combo into P.B.B. since that dropped WT combo some time ago, but it's nice to finally have confirmation.

I keep dropping the 6P after KDKR in the basic B&B combo

I just don't know how tight is the timing!

I've noticed a lot of players opt to go straight into Bandit Revolver after Kudakero rather than 6P, presumably for consistency's sake. I would assume it's reasonably tight, particularly if you do it off anything other than basic starters.

Thanks for all your help, by the way.

Well it goes without saying that P.B.B. wouldn't do much damage after a 30+ hit combo, but fortunately that isn't really the point. It's all about safely exiting Dragon Install in the corner. We've suspected that corner (DI) Tyrant Rave ver.Beta could combo into P.B.B. since that dropped WT combo some time ago, but it's nice to finally have confirmation.

I've noticed a lot of players opt to go straight into Bandit Revolver after Kudakero rather than 6P, presumably for consistency's sake. I would assume it's reasonably tight, particularly if you do it off anything other than basic starters.

Thanks for all your help, by the way.

What about j.214K 5K 236k?

Check this out it's so cool! I never thought you can use J. D to knock characters to the opposite corner. It's rare to hit someone with Riot Stamp at that location but it's a good combination nevertheless. I also like the damage dealt. :)

Check this out it's so cool! I never thought you can use J. D to knock characters to the opposite corner. It's rare to hit someone with Riot Stamp at that location but it's a good combination nevertheless. I also like the damage dealt. :)

holy shit 50% just from riot stomp? and no tension usage at all?

the author mentioned it's hard to do on millia and zato, while on venom he misses the 2nd hit of kudakero, but it might just be because he's not good enough

i might post this to nico later on if it's still not there and it's not above the upload limit thing

Check this out it's so cool! I never thought you can use J. D to knock characters to the opposite corner. It's rare to hit someone with Riot Stamp at that location but it's a good combination nevertheless. I also like the damage dealt.  :)

Hitting people at that location with Riot Stamp isn't that rare. Riot Stamp is best used when you're backed into the corner and the opponent is relatively close, so that might actually be practical.

Hitting people at that location with Riot Stamp isn't that rare. Riot Stamp is best used when you're backed into the corner and the opponent is relatively close, so that might actually be practical.

What I mean is, when you're thrown at the corner, you're most likely going to receive lots of pressure, You'll probably respond with different normal/special or better yet, jump to escape from pressure. But if you mean as a effective combo punisher, then yes, it might actually be practical, and above all else, it's rewarding. :)

Seriously wtf did they do with the dustloop i keep dropping the 2nd dust of the 2nd rep.

I never had these problem before.

I am not sure why the input window is way smaller here!

Is it the long hitstop or jumps are lower than before am not sure!

Hey guys I'm probably going to E3. I'll keep some of these requests for testing in mind.

On the off chance the build they have is different from the current arcade version, I'll try to make note of those changes, too.

can you test some air D.I. combo routes