Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr Calamari

[FB] AMX-011S Zaku III Custom Thread - LONG LIVE LADY HAMAN!

JP Wiki page for reference: http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/pages/270.html

mashymreiiifb_by_bannedb0ss-d75oqc9.png

AMX-011S Zaku III Custom

Pilot: Mashymre Cello

Armor: 330

Movelist

[A] Beam Rifle

- Standard BR

- Rechargeable

[CSa] Beam Gun

- Fires a pair of beams that will cause knockdown

[CSb] Power of a Cyber Newtype

- Most attacks deal increased damage

- Increased movement speed

- Third melee added to 5B and 4/6 B combos

- Lasts ~16 sec.

- Recharges in ~10 sec. (after ~10 sec. cooldown)

[AB] ReGelg Assist

- ReGelg assist fires three pairs of grenades from forearms

- Knocks enemy airborne

- Damage increases with consecutive hits

- 3 uses, does not recharge

[AC] Pressure

- Short range, spherical AOE, heavy stun

- Recharges (~12 sec.) after cooldown (~15 sec.)

[bC] I can not be defeated

- Grabs enemy and spin kicks them away

- Pressing A during grab will throw enemy behind and fire BR

- Pressing 2B during grab will sacrifice self for high damage

- Range of forward movement and explosion radius roughly equivalent to Pressure

Cancel Routes

A -> Everything

CSa -> A, CSb. BC

(All except 8) B -> BC

CSb <-> CSa

Combos

5BB > 5BB

5BB > 8B

2B > 5BB

2B > 8B

With CSb active

I am very limited in my knowledge of Japanese and the terms commonly used for this game (gerobi, etc.) and apologize for any wrongly-named attacks or other information. If someone could give me appropriate translations, or even some way to help me learn Japanese, I would appreciate it. I will add cancel routes and combos etc once I finish my notes on them.

Updated 2/20/2014: Still incomplete

What makes you think Regelg assist has poor guidance? The guidance seems great; the problem is that the projectiles move quite slowly.

I would also like to point out that his 8b has great priority(ie beats god 5b) and his csB gives him the movement capabilities of a 3k, approximately.

Generally when I use the Regelg the shots just appear to go straight. I guess I'm not using it enough to notice, or at the wrong times then. I'll fix that. And thank you for reminding me about the movement increase during csB. Could have sworn I added that but I seem to have forgotten.

EDIT: Yeah, focused on using the ReGelg assist while testing some stuff and it does have good tracking. Don't know why I felt it was so poor earlier.

I am sad that this has no more replies or discussion... I used to know a fancy combo or two and may have to start playing again just to give Mashymre some respect.

Well, now that I've messed around for a while, it seems like anything remotely fancy wastes damage :/, unlike the Kshatriya (the suit I mainly played) or the Gouf (the other grunt suit I used) which actually had a creative combo route or two. The poor Zaku is also hurt by strange damage numbers, so you occasionally leave people alive with health in the single digits. Compensate for your lack of extra arms or fancy electric whip combos by using the ridiculous mobility and respectable damage of your newtype mode.

BASIC COMBO ROUTES:

5BB>5BB does 200 flat and is the best you can get off of 5B without wasting a self destruct or super

8B>5BB>5B (only works against the wall) = 181, you can also go 8B>Grab for 175 because the 3rd B is hard to hit.

8B>5B = 93

8B>fully charged A = 146

4/6B>2B>Grab = 188

2B>5BB>boost dash (the one that uses the X button, not the double tap on the pad)>5B = ~200.

^If you can't get this one just do 2B>5B>Grab for 196

Dash B>2B>Grab = 183, that's the most I can manage off the Dash B stun.

A>boost A> boost A = 137 (individual non-consecutive shots do 65)

Fully Charged A = 90

ReGelg Assist = 40 per volley

Regular Grab = 124, Grab>A = 126, Grab>2B = self destruct for 280.

POWER OF A CYBER NEWTYPE COMBOS:

Awakened 5BB>5BBB = ~256 damage

Awakened 4/6BB>5BBB = ~257 damage

Awakened 2B>5BB>Grab= 260 damage

Awakened 8B>5BBB = ~261 damage (only works against the wall)

Awakened Grab = 160 damage

Awakened Grab>2B = self destruct for 348 damage (!!!)

Awakened Super = 288 Damage

NOTES:

-Comboing into the super or the self destruct is pretty much worthless because of the damage reduction

-The gun won't combo off itself unless you boost in between shots

-The gun's damage decreases off consecutive hits

-The fully charged gun does not consume ammo

-The gun will usually whiff if you combo into the grab. Use the regular version if you're using it as a combo ender.

-Your self destruct explosion can catch your target's teammate.

-You can cancel out of the self destruct and just hit them with your sword instead until the moment you die. It does hardly any damage, but may be useful if you realize you're about to cost yourself the match. You can also just dash away.

-Fun fact: if you win with the self-destruct, Mashymre will have a different win quote and be holding up the ReGelg's head.

Non powered form br, sub, cc8b is a tight hitconfirm at close ranges so you can actually get a down with only using 1 br shot and being relatively hard to cut compared to a full zunda/melee.  You have to cancel into sub immediately then immediately cc8b so its kind of a yomi/landing punish only thing.