Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Malcopunch

New Fighting Game Based On Shining Series

UNIEL's balance is pretty solid, yeah. Even between bottom and top tier, it's not a huge gap. A noticeable difference, but not immense. 

Sad to hear that the game has severe balance issues. Seems everyone locally has picked up one of the good characters, so we're having fun atm. 

How's Xiaomei btw?

P.S. Never heard of this Rikir guy, but he sounds like a huge scrub. Kappa

I hadn't heard/seen anything of the balance of the game until console launch now, so...uh...it does appear you guys are making quick judgments here. Can you source a Japanese list/discussion?

I mean, I do trust you guys, especially Bill, but I all too often see the anime scene crumble when it comes to these slower games. It's something that's bothered me for a while. I think you may just have to approach playing them in a way you might not want to, mostly neutral and defense. I think that same thing happened largely with AP and what little chance Koihime had. Anyway, looking at matches, I see characters other than the ones mentioned seeming to do fine. The last vid I watched actually was Pairon beating a good 'hime 6-2. Basically, seems those strong poke characters rely heavily on the life lead. Chip damage and long range lows/overheads aren't really as much of a thing, so they have to take a (probably comparatively) slow/floaty jump to take a risk and approach you.

I don't know how we can think Misty is garbage tier when the character has developed not a week yet, across the input of some...3 people lol.

It's fairly whack but this is one guy's list (whom I respect). I do believe that some of the characters on the lower end can overcome the list, but it takes exceptional effort. It's just a matter of how overwhelmingly strong the normals and specials arein a slower game vs what options the other characters can have against these overwhelming odds. D against S tiers is definitely a 3:7 matchup or worse.

https://twitter.com/tkintheglobe/status/669527488591081472

S: Sakuya, Rage, Roselinde

A: Urayukihime, Fenrir

<THICK WALL>

B: Roona, Ryuga

C: Rick, Isaac, Xiaomei

D: Pairon, Melty, Dylan

<WALL>

E: Altina

I definitely agree that Misty belongs in the D or C category btw. 

I think we could be gettung ahead of ourselves here. Blade arcus does seem straight foward but not fully explore or optimise imo. Heck the videos I've seen.

Whats the verdict on Reflector 95 B+C) and 6B+C usage? i seen them use in grab combos but what about other application? wouldnt those do well agaisnt jump ins?

Is 4(A+C) good tool to use to help weak character whiff punish game?

17 hours ago, purify said:

Basically, seems those strong poke characters rely heavily on the life lead. Chip damage and long range lows/overheads aren't really as much of a thing, so they have to take a (probably comparatively) slow/floaty jump to take a risk and approach you.

I don't know how we can think Misty is garbage tier when the character has developed not a week yet, across the input of some...3 people lol.

Ehhhh... I haven't seen / played vs Rosie much, but Hime seems like the only top-tier who might struggle to open someone up or deal significant chip damage. I haven't played with/against her enough to know how easy it is to block things like tk.632B+C overhead or to avoid losing a lot of life to chip from 236C. Still, I think some of the lower tiers have the same trouble making a comeback once they get in.

Sakuya and chip damage, man... I'm guessing you might main her ('cause Orie) and maybe didn't mean to include her as one of those chars, but for others' benefit, let me just say: the pressure + chip damage she can do with 236A and 236[C] is craaazy. At some ranges, some of the lower tiers can't even do anything after a blocked 236A except block another 236A or two (or gamble on an invincible move or a 5B+C), not to mention all her other options. Misty in particular can get wrecked by just these tools. Sakuya's 214x overhead, while punishable on block without meter or assist, has the nice feature that it blows up crouch-techs in a game where frame traps do NOT punish well-timed crouch-techs (we finally tested this: crouch-teching with frame-trap rhythm is very hard to punish).

Rage has long range lows and overheads: 6B and especially 236B+C~A are both long range overheads. He moves pretty slowly but I do not like my chances cornered vs a Rage who mixes-up 236B+C~A and 236B+C~C (haven't tested if this is rhythm-blockable on reaction to the EX flash, tho).

As for Misty, Rikir right now has basically his own personal Wiki / Google Doc of info he's been writing on her (instead of studying harder for his exams, lol t.t). He's tested a LOT of stuff and suffered through a LOT of games vs better characters. The character is terrible:

- Orbs take way too long to set at neutral, and they're her only neutral tool aside from a good assist like Hime. Once she loses the orbs from her last special/super, she may not get the opportunity to set any more.

- If she gets a combo with orbs on the field, they can actually break her combo because they cause air reset on air hit.

- Her 6B overhead whiffs against some characters crouching and is punishable on hit. Every other character I've seen (Rouna, Fenrir, Sakuya, Ryuga... maybe not Melty) can 6A+C or 4A+C cancel their overhead to combo from it or make it safe; Misty cannot. Unless she has an orb on top of you, spends 2 support bars, or is about to KO you, her 6B is unusable. (Maybe in some matchups she can hit with just the tip and be safe.) We couldn't do a late meaty with it, either: despite its animation, it seems to have only a few active frames.

- Her normals are pretty bad. 2B seems like her only decent poke. In at least some matchups, she has no grounded anti-air aside from parasol super.

- Her damage is low, especially if she can't combo into parasol super.

Good things about Misty:

- 236C cancels into orb explosion super pretty quickly, so she does have a tool to punish characters at long range. 

- Parasol super hurts a lot on counter-hit. At one point, we realized the rounds Rikir was winning were generally the rounds where he landed 2 raw or counter-hit parasol supers, lol.

- She can potentially set up cross-ups with her orbs for oki. I haven't seen Rikir do this much, but if someone can turn Misty into a vortex character with ambiguous orb cross-ups, that might raise her to C-tier in that list. She'd still be worse than Rouna in every other way (maybe on-par damage-wise), though.

I wouldn't say Misty is Altina-tier, although I've never actually seen that char TBH. But her matchups vs top-tiers are probably 7-3s or 8-2s (this game's balance is comparable to SF3:3s :P ). Rouna might even be 7-3 vs Misty: the matchup is a cakewalk. Her only threats are 6B in specific situations and wake-up parasol super. At neutral, you have total control. She can't anti-air you without guessing when you'll IAD and you can even jump j2A to fake IAD. If she sets an orb, it's so slow that you can usually punish her with airdash jC (even from 3/4 of the screen!) or 236x~B. If she jumps, you can hit her air-to-air with jB jC into a proper combo ender (knockdown, super, or air reset). You also have j2B+C to whiff-punish her if you're jumping around.

Again, if someone finds a strong vortex for Misty then she can actually be a threat. Until then, I rate her as garbage. =P

Edit:

12 hours ago, Keo-bas said:

You can use it like Arcana Heart's 4D in blockstrings to punish slow moves, but it doesn't really do anything vs long range pokes. In fact, it makes the pokes better on block, e.g. Urayukihime can do 236B (even Misty can punish this on block if it's not spaced right!) then 4A+C and do another 236B to catch them trying to punish you.

I suppose you COULD walk into someones range to bait their poke, then guess with 4A+C to make it whiff and, if you're close enough, whiff punish... but it doesn't really seem much better than just walking back and forth, AND you're spending 1 meter and making a somewhat risky guess. It'd be a really flashy way to close out a round or a match, at least.

Streaming Blade Arcus casuals again. New people are here this time. We'll have some Sonia, Urayukihime, Melty, Isaac, Rick, Rouna, maybe Misty and Ryuga, and maybe Fenrir/Sakuya if I feel like abusing top tiers!

http://www.twitch.tv/bill307

So it seems like Misty can't cross you up on oki if you fast stand. :P rip Misty. I discovered another threat from her, though: do NOT get hit air-to-air by her jB or you'll lose half your life, lol.

I made a Rouna combos and resets video: https://www.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeWwSEM4_o

I played Rikir and asked him what he thinks of the Misty-Rouna matchup. He thinks it's 4-6 but I still think it's at least 3.5-6.5 or better for Rouna: I just keep dropping mixups 'cause of the input interpreter. :P

Speaking of which, I found out you can actually input specials too fast. Based on the training mode input display, 26 does not give you 236 and 6314 does not give you 63214. -_-

Good info, Bill...

And nah, not playing Sakuya, I don't like her dress for some reason. I'm playing Roselinde (becasue Sasara) and Sonia (I do like rapiers...and armor dresses www).

The arcade version will be updated to version 2.1 EX on 15. December and it will add Misty and Sonia to the playable characters:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/305/G030537/20151211061/

Strange that both lost their console exclusivity so fast after the release. Seems that 12,469 units for PS4 and 8,083 for PS3 in the first week weren't satisfactory enought for Sega.

EDIT: Correction: These are just location tests which will last for 1 week. A full release date wasn't announced.
http://www.senpaigamer.com/arcade/blade-arcus-shining-ver21ex-location-tests-december-15-one-week-12112015-0913

I can't say misty is terrible at all. 

Misty certainly not character who can start match off unless she playing opponent can't catch her.

Orb are not that hard to get ging since she can hi jump set orbs backward with minimal risk.

LV3 assist allow her to set ground orbs with minimal risk if have fast assist. ( notably assist for this is Rick, Rouna, Roselinda)

Orbs and explosion super easily can do 5k and more so.

236A>A+C is pretty strong mid and long range as A+C whiff recovery quickly and it activate orbs  pretty fast.

Misty 6b is useless until orbs out or counter hit than it her best friend.

6B+C lest her get vortex like game going since she can set orb  and activate before knockdown occurs. the fact she can also combo into fully charge 6B+c from 236A>A+C. from any distance ( only do have charge if near corner to conserve DB).

Right now I think Xaiomei is Misty best assist. Xai mei the only other assist who has lv2 tracks so Misty can be conservative. her lv 3 assist speed buff is great and the crumble from her assist interrupt good to. Rick and melty  is close  second with his lv2 being great follow up from Misty 4C a and allow her to set two orbs before explosion super ender for over half health mid screen/ in corner she can set another orb after explosion with 214X

Uploaded Misty Combo Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvTU8Uv5Y5Q

Misty 6B sucks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-4-ySCqglU

Characters 6B has issues on:

>Point Blank Whiff

If holding crouch: Xiaomei, Misty, Sonia, Rick (in corner only)

If holding crouch block: None.

>Whiffs COMPLETELY

If holding crouch: Ryuuga

If holding crouch block: Fenrir, Melty

Also Isaac Infinites:
https://twitter.com/Gashisann/status/679620765491183616

I've been labbing Misty extensively, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SxNNpv1k_z2Gf0mZjgVlsa38QpavGwynaRMNV_8r1d4/edit

I'm more or less aware of the tech that she has. She does have good things, but it's still not enough to compete with the top tier (or even the other characters).

-Orb Set > AC IS GOOD, but you're spending a bar just to have the right to get in. It's definitely good and you should do it, but the fact that you have to really, really sucks when other characters can just run in and press buttons to start neutral. 

-Superjumping and setting orbs is good, in fact you can get all three orbs out in one super jump arc if you TK the first input. BUT, the problem is that you're cornering yourself if you jump backwards. Losing space against characters like Sakuya is definitely a death sentence. Also characters can still move in on you while you're doing this, so you might not even get to use all the orbs you set down. There's definitely some matchups where this a terrible idea. If you play against Isaac you're going to get bodied by lightning before you even set an orb down.

-Another decent approach you can do is super jump at someone 236B and then j.A to hit the orb as you're falling. You're likely to get anti-air'd though but if you get the orb to shoot you might get a trade.

-When it comes to zoning, Misty definitely can't keep it up for very long. Her best chance to start zoning is off of 214214C hit. The orbs take too long to replenish once you're forced to use the ones on screen. Once you use all your orbs you're back to square one. So it definitely takes a HUGE amount of effort and thinking to maintain the orbs you need on screen while keeping your opponent out. It's also really disheartening when you try to call something out with the orbs with 22b and you end up losing every orb (and punished!) because you guessed wrong. Honestly it's usually just easier to shoot all the orbs and then try to get in and not have to worry about the zoning game. BTW your opponent can just BC shield your orbs and completely ignore them while moving forward! 

--------

Also let me clarify her crossup setups.

Misty can definitely get crossup setups with orbs but they tend to vary on spacing/tech timing/and timing. Your best setup for a cross up is usually off of a 214A. This lets you get cross ups regardless of tech timing (assuming that you always use 4C > 214A so that they fall close to you, anything beyond that is hard to adjust). 214B lets you get cross ups as well but they vary on tech timing. Keep in mind that you're using the orb that Misty auto-sets after 214X to get a cross up.

214A:

1. jump over j.A 

>Late tech (real cross up)

>Quick tech (fake cross up)

2. super jump over j.A

>Late or Quick tech (real cross up) (harder to combo off of because you land farther, also loses if they block standing because they will block j.A and you end up on same side)

>You walk back and then super jump j.A (fake cross up)

214B:

1. jump over j.A

>Late or Quick tech (fake cross up)

2. super jump over j.A

>Quick tech (Fake cross up)

>Late tech (Real cross up)

Edit: NVM I seen match presentation of it. its busted as fuck.

236c is great spacing and off of 6B+C cancels. Not to mention player may want to resume pressure but not risk orbs being set off.

Orb setting is less risky in the air if have lv3 assist that can punish AA attempts. Rick, Roselinda, Rouna seem to fit this pretty well. 

10 hours ago, Keo-bas said:

Edit: NVM I seen match presentation of it. its busted as fuck.

236c is great spacing and off of 6B+C cancels. Not to mention player may want to resume pressure but not risk orbs being set off.

Orb setting is less risky in the air if have lv3 assist that can punish AA attempts. Rick, Roselinda, Rouna seem to fit this pretty well. 

When playing it's really hard to consistently have assist stocks. You only get assist stock by being defensive (which arguably you're forced to do a lot as Misty since thats how a lot of matchups pan out, so you WILL build assist more often than your opponent I guess). I rarely ever get to use a Level 3 assist for neutral and rather opt to save it as a burst instead (and I'm forced to since the people I play against can actually do the Fenrir infinite on Misty). I try to use Urayukihime as my assist since her Level 2 is massive and covers Misty's meh footsie range. The knockdown also gives two orb sets, and on block you get one orb set.

I really think that if you want to play Misty seriously you have to play some (high tier) point character first as a battery to build meter so that you can actually switch her in with some resources next round. The only way she can safely set orbs and play her game is if she has a large pool of meter/assist to burn. Playing her with no resources as the first round is TERRIBLE. Your opponent will usually have better tools at the start of the round and can oppress you until you're able to get a good poke in or build meter land an anti-air/reversal 214214C. Resource-less Misty is definitely close to the D-E Tier. With resources she can just barely touch upon B-C Tier at her absolute best.

Slightly unrelated but please note that after any of her specials (214A/B/C) you can't set any more orbs after she auto-sets. Any additional orb set is COMPLETELY UNSAFE. Even though I thought I was pretty well spaced after a 214C > 236A, your opponent can just run up and hit you.

On 12/10/2015 at 1:56 AM, Keo-bas said:

I think we could be gettung ahead of ourselves here. Blade arcus does seem straight foward but not fully explore or optimise imo. Heck the videos I've seen.

Whats the verdict on Reflector 95 B+C) and 6B+C usage? i seen them use in grab combos but what about other application? wouldnt those do well agaisnt jump ins?

Reflector (BC): Is essentially a push-parry. It's really strong against projectiles since you can absorb a single projectile and instantly recover and keep dashing in. (This is bad news for Misty btw). They're pretty active so it's pretty easy to use and you don't have to worry about high/low parries (but still carries the risk of any kind of shield/parry mechanic, IE loses to empty throws). Against physical hits it will push the opponent back a set distance and grant the user a small amount of frame advantage. Your opponent is also invincible until they land on the ground after you push-parry them.

The effects sound good, and they are good against a lot of characters (not the top tier though!). Trying to parry against some characters is rather futile and actually shielding the wrong thing can make your opponent more safe then if you just blocked it. Shielding Urayukihime's slashes makes her safe even though you would have been able to punish had you blocked. Also push-parry doesn't guarantee that you get a turn despite the frame advantage. Urayukihime can still keep doing slashes from the distance of a successful parry, Sakuya can still keep thrusting and Rage can keep doing Rage things. 

6BC: Can be used as a ghetto focus attack. While your holding 6BC (after about 20% charge) you gain guard point which can absorb an infinite number of hits until you release the attack. You can use this to guard-point jump-ins but actually landing the 6BC attack portion is a litte suspect depending on how much range it had to begin with. Misty's 6BC has short horizontal range and barely any vertical so it's hard to land as an anti-air (I've certainly gotten it off though!).

Also don't try to use 6BC against multi-hitting jump ins (ex. Isaac). The guard point runs out the moment you release 6BC and it doesn't carry over as you do the 6BC attack. So you'll end up hitting a FAT COUNTER HIT if you try to use it between multi-hitting attacks.

I'd also like to point out that I'm the only person that actually makes regular use of the AP meter mechanics (outside of combos) in my local scene. They're not really all that good IMO. I can get successful push-parries pretty often but it still doesn't guarantee a safe orb set or a chance to run in and get a poke. All it really does is just reset neutral (and Misy's neutral isn't that great so that doesn't mean much for me).

Also here are all the Fenrir Infinites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOM7zbE7Z5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlO1_gsmD78

They work on both standing and crouching characters, midscreen and corner.

Crouching infinites only work on Altina and Fenrir. Standing infinites work on most characters (I think Rage and a few others are the only ones it doesn't work on).

Rouna Infinite:

Rouna and Issac ifinite i can deal with..sinc ethey need to be standing..But Fenir''s......hell naw

Fuck this I'm going back to Aqua pazza. Sega call me when you get your shit together.

Rick/Rouna/Urayukihime/Sonia/Misty Combos:

Fenrir/Pairon/Ryuuga/Altina Combos:

Rouna/Dylan/Roselinde/Sakuya Combos:

Ryuuga/Sonia/Misty/Xiao-Mei/Melty/Isaac/Rage Combos:

Sonia/Rouna/Ryuuga/Xiao-mei/Sakuya/Altina/Roselinde/Pairon/Fenrir/Melty/Misty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SNL6Jonwjk (Multi character)

Up to date, High Level Blade Arcus Play: http://www.twitch.tv/segaofjapan/v/31802931 (tournament is done now)

Isaac infinites are usable in real matches it seems. This Isaac killed his opponent two rounds in a row with a confirm into an infinite:

Also it seems like JP players don't use their assist meter for anything that isn't burst. I mean they don't really need the assist for neutral considering most of them play Rage or Sakuya as one of their characters. So it's better to save it for combo breaker. I did see someone use their level 4 assist once in a combo and it worked out (other times it was used but they dropped the combo).

The only person who I saw use their level 2 assist regularly was the godlike Rick player. He'd get really good conversions from it and it was super hype. The only other times I saw assists being used was for Rage's instant j.A overhead > assist to confirm. So if your character is below the top tier threshold then you probably will need to use neutral assists often.

The top tier (Urayukihime/Rage/Sakuya/Fenrir/Roselinde) had the most representation (obviously). It's no doubt that these characters are in their own league and trump all the other characters. There was also some representation from Ryuuga, Rouna, Pairon, Xiao-mei, Melty, Isaac (shout outs to infinites), and the previously mentioned godlike Rick player (he got at least top 8). Most of the time these characters were used as assists though (And by assists, I just mean as bursts).

As an example of how much work the low tier have to put in. There was one Melty player playing against Rage. He was actually WINNING for the first two rounds, but then the Rage player decided to stop approaching and just zoned Melty out with normals. The Melty couldn't get in and had to take riskier options as time ran out and ended up dying. There was another instance where a Xiao-mei player was doing about the same thing. Every time she tried to get in she would just get out-poked or anti-aired.

JP players don't make much use of the AP Meter mechanics. I rarely saw anyone use Reflector and when they did they would usually miss and die. The risk wasn't worth the reward as those players ate a lot of damage into a bad mixup scenario. Also no one DEFINITELY ever uses 6BC to anti-air or as a focus attack (I only saw it used one time ever and it failed). You only see it in combos. JP players do use 4AC a lot to make moves safe (Ex. Urayukihime often does 236B > 4AC if she accidentally did it too close).

Some specific character stuff I noticed:
Fenrir had some disgusting resets in the corner where you use 3C to go into the corner as a mid combo reset.
Rick gets strong once he builds enough heat. The pressure is pretty scary.

Personal Thoughts:
I still really don't like this game at all. The poor balance and bad system mechanics/gameplay design are an issue. But I will say that watching this tournament was enjoyable. This game has a Marvel 2 syndrome going. When it's just the top tiers playing then it can be very exciting. When the low tier get involved the horrible 7-3 matchups are apparent and watching the players struggle to get in is every bit as ugly for the viewer as it is for the player having to play the matchup. I can taste the despair on the screen when I see Xiao-mei get zoned out by Rage and it makes me furious. I feel when characters of the same strength are involved, there's clearly more neutral game and I can see a good fighting game. Roselinde vs Urayukihime was one of my favourite matches because of the intresting spacing game they had going. Urayukihime had better pokes but Roselinde could guard point so there was a lot of tension in those matches. 

Out of all the mid-low representatives only Isaac and Rick managed to get anything done. Isaac because he has the infinite and the Rick player was just absolutely amazing (Edit: Turns out hes Tahichi, JP Margaret God). He was patient and knew his character in and out. Watching him play gave me some small hope for the mid-low tier. Although at the same time I can see that my own character (Misty) definitely has no chance of surviving against any of the top tier. She simply wouldn't be able to handle the tools that the top tier possess. I know this first-hand, I've faced most of those matchups already. Then the despair settles in again for me.

Again if you want to enjoy this game, pick a top tier. Or find a scene that plays around the mid tier. Unless you can become (or care) to be as godlike as that Rick player, hope is slim.

Excuse any weird edits or jarring cuts. The streamers would just tune into whatever match was available so there's chunks missing.

Uploaded all the Rick matches from last night:

The C+ Ranked Rick player is Tahichi (JP Margaret God)

Mid-Low Tier Matches:  Xiao-Mei/Pairon/Ryuuga/Isaac/Melty/Dylan

Isaac Player is @gashisan (The man who found the Isaac infinite to begin with)

Melty Player is Ahiru.

High-Tier Furries: Rouna/Fenrir

Top Tier Matches: Urayukihime/Sakuya/Roselinde/Rage/etc (Note Top 4 at the end)

Top 4 placers:

1. gamera (Urayukihime/Pairon)
2. Amica Heartom (Rage/Sakuya)
3. Emujima (Roselinde/Ryuga)
3. Panpina (Sakuya/Xiaomei)

--------------------------------

I bring to you, highlights!:

Rage being a bully: 
https://youtu.be/r7Wg_fDCVME?t=200 (zones out Xiao-Mei with normals) 
https://youtu.be/r7Wg_fDCVME?t=650 (zones out Melty with normals)

Melty's slow down overhead loop (I don't really know what this is)
https://youtu.be/r7Wg_fDCVME?t=566

Rare instances of players using Reflection: 
https://youtu.be/r7Wg_fDCVME?t=806 
https://youtu.be/Qxht2ThTir4?t=227
https://youtu.be/QDybWyMXPP8?t=309
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=894
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=1821
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2399
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2424

The one Instance I found of someone using 6BC to armor something:

https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2619

Rage gets hit by combo breaker during Ice combo only to get back up to get extra hits:
https://youtu.be/Qxht2ThTir4?t=123

Yukihime catches backdashes:
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2631

Rage Instant Overhead j.A:
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2726
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2917

Rage Instant Overhead j.A + Yukihime setup:
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2866 

Fenrir Fake-Overhead to Empty Jump Low: 
https://youtu.be/QDybWyMXPP8?t=252

Fenrir Overhead to 4AC (safe overhead and still confirm able!):
https://youtu.be/QDybWyMXPP8?t=344

Fenrir Cross-Under Reset in the corner:
https://youtu.be/QDybWyMXPP8?t=396
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyPam4pmQ2Q (From another uploader)

Roselinde Instant j.C > Assist confirm:
https://youtu.be/QDybWyMXPP8?t=313

Legitimately clutch super from Roselinde:
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=1442

Urayukihime literally whiff punishing anything Rose does with 236B/C for two whole rounds.
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=1470

Inexplicable whiff punish with Urayukihime 4B: 
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=1511

Urayukihime using TK Slashes to build extra meter:

https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2046

Sakuya Anti-Air confirm:
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=1768

Amazing block by Roselinde into punish:
https://youtu.be/fe5j1QY07TE?t=2191

-----------

https://twitter.com/tkintheglobe/status/680521264386207746

Tweet reinforcing the tier list previously posted. Recent results confirm the tier placing it seems. Only issue seems to be Isaac but I can't figure out what the note is.
EDIT: The note is that Isaac with meter can start the infinite which is when he becomes a legitimate threat. Probably elevates him slightly up the tierlist.

I just bought the game, but the code for Sonia doesn't work anymore, so i am trying to search for her on the store but with not luck so far.

Is she still available?

I checked, and there doesn't seem to be any DLC content listed for either version, sorry, so, the Sonia Pre-Order bonus was limited time code, I assume, is there an experation date on it? Tried re-inputting? Well, if anything, oh well...>.>