Sign in to follow this  
Kurushii

GGXrd Arcade Profile Site Rip

GGXrd_Header_Arcade_Site_Rip.png

First of all I want everyone to go and tweet Jiyuna and tell him thank you for letting me use his Aima account to get all of this stuff. Without him I wouldn't of been able to provide everyone with these. I'll update this as new stuff comes out. Feel free to discuss the stuff in here but keep it mature! Enjoy everyone!

[info=Icons]
Unlike the Nesica x Live based ASW games, they aren't using a gacha system to acquire icons. You just pick the one you want and purchase. Course so far only the Normal set is available so that may change when the newer sets come out.

AC+R SD: {Browse}
AC+R SD Full_Body: {Browse}
Astronomical: {Browse}
Backgrounds: {Browse}
Blood Type: {Browse}
Button: {Browse}
Constellation: {Browse}
Expression: {Browse}
Faust Items: {Browse}
Minor Characters: {Browse}
Normal: {Browse}
Normal Beginner: {Browse}
Normal Versus: {Browse}
Prefectures: {Browse}
Symbol Mark: {Browse}
Trademark: {Browse}
Venom IK Ball: {Browse}
Weather: {Browse}
[/info]

[info=Plates]
Sadly they stuck to the same artistic style for every plate. So there isn't anything really different like what BBCP had. They currently just have 9 different normal plates with 6 different color themes for each.

Everything: {Browse}
[/info]

[info=Voice Comments]
The big treasure chest of the site. As you play the game you acquire audio comments from the different characters congratulating you on your performance. Some are just welcome messages or telling you to go to the arcade later to play the game. There are a total of 27 listed messages per character on the site. Digging through the site I found a total of 31, making the extra 4 being the welcoming and advertisement messages. Since there are so many here I decided to bundle them into a single batch for everyone to download as well.

Everything: {Batch Download}

Axl Audio: {Browse}
Bedman Audio: {Browse}
Chipp Audio: {Browse}
Faust Audio: {Browse}
I-No Audio: {Browse}
Ky Audio: {Browse}
May Audio: {Browse}
Millia Audio: {Browse}
Potemkin Audio: {Browse}
Ramlethal Audio: {Browse}
Slayer Audio: {Browse}
Sol Audio: {Browse}
Venom Audio: {Browse}
Zato-1 Audio: {Browse}
[/info]

I STILL SEE NO HEAVYDAY.MP3

If they /ever/ put music on the players guild i'll get you it. o(´^`)o

If they /ever/ put music on the players guild i'll get you it. o(´^`)o

The day that happens is the day Baiken gets a new arm.

Though I would like that just for the sake of Slayer's tune as well as ride the fire. Lol

Nothing like extra colors?

Sadly no. Hopefully they add a lot more soon. I think they were rushed to meet the release date in Feb.

Oh and before anyone asks. Voices 08 and 22 weren't there for any character on the site. I've experienced before where ASW would skip a number by accident. Happen with BBCP's icons multiple times.

...Does this make Eddie the party personality? I like this more than I thought I would.

**Edit: Actually, I can't tell whether his voice is supposed to be mocking/threatening or friendly. I'm going with drunkenly friendly because I can't speak Japanese and I like that more. >:[

Edited by clockmongler

This is a goldmine of alarm/message signals, thanks a ton.

And who needs high Eddie/Zato when you can have Faust?

Probably this is the topic to ask, is someone saving the small audio clips they are using for the countdown until the release of the game?, I missed clip #15, if someone has it, please share it  with me :)

Probably this is the topic to ask, is someone saving the small audio clips they are using for the countdown until the release of the game?, I missed clip #15, if someone has it, please share it  with me :)

Which one? I-no, Axl or Potemkin?

Sign in to follow this