Digital Watches

[Xrd] Axl Video Posting thread

There are smarter ways to tech than doing it immediately, many of which are either safe or will hurt you. While there are a lot of good tech traps you can use in this game, consistently going for that one will get people used to it, and you don't have a lot of coverage at that range, nor do the options you have actually reward you that heavily.

So yeah, I go for the tech trap a lot, but against strong players it's not as solid as getting the KD.

I was wondering what happened to BLE. I remember him attending the Mikado tournaments and playing really well and then he just vanished. Good stuff as usual.

I was wondering what happened to BLE. I remember him attending the Mikado tournaments and playing really well and then he just vanished. Good stuff as usual.

He still streams JP netplay on http://www.twitch.tv/ble_ot

Caught him a couple of times playing Faust. 

So, 200+ damage off a c.S no matter where you are and good oki? I like it, and some of those combos look fairly simple assuming the IAD timing isn't too tight

Keep this thread for videos only please. Feel free to continue this discussion in the discussion thread though.

c.S has better combo prorate but for the most part you'll be doing xxx > c.S such as 5K because its an easier confirm.

50/50 mix-up options. People should check this one out. I tested it and can vouch for it. It's really scary pressure vs. characters that don't have many defensive options. Can I post it on the wiki as well?

Oh god. I feel like FAB is the video-game incarnation of Spartacus :gonk:

Heh, if people really want to see me play (And commentate! I'm awful don't watch that) http://www.twitch.tv/teamkhaos/v/5367681 Xrd starts around 1:10

*QUIETLY JUDGES*

I clenched when I saw that command grab go out from full screen. "ooooOOOOOOOOHHhh--aww"

Also I'm pretty sure if you do Throw > c.S > TK Bomber, you can get 3 loops (I can do it vs Sol so I assume i can do it vs Ky), but I don't think you can get 3 if you do c.S > 2S. I kept trying too in the lab (again, vs Sol) but I wasn't getting it. It was 1:39 in BTW vs Ky. Your FD breaking is godlike also.

Yeah, I haven't really gone into the lab and made sure my throw combos solidly work on all characters, so my priority is guaranteed knockdown period. Losing that extra ~20-30 damage might hypothetically cost me a match in some weird edge-case scenario, but dropping the combo and not getting oki is way more likely to. (I dropped a few early in that match and decided to just go for shorter combos)

Were you having input issues while trying to do TK Bomber and got the command grab instead? I've had that happen to me a couple times as well...

Nah. I actually haven't gotten a single accidental command grab since 1.1 dropped. Failed TK bombers look like sj.H (Because I push H too early)