Tae Seong Kim

[Xrd] Potemkin Video Thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-VWPynao8 3on3 that features 3 matches from Konsome and 3 matches from FAB.

Konsome gets a bit of damage off Counter hit 6P>5HS>heat extend, got it a number of times against KSK's Sol. Also at 6:19 he does PB>RC,J.HS,c.S>Heat Extendtill manages to not take out the last 20% from I-No with it. At 26:18 FAB does PB,2p>5p waits for the neutral air tech and Heat Extend hims. Seemed like a pretty basic but interesting trap.

Yea I was just coming to post that. Glad to see potemin kicking some ass, the first batch of videos we got mostly featured him getting bodied.

I can't (`・ω・´)7 hard enough.

6K loops hurt, badly, but are situational and execution-heavy. Learn them and use them well. Without meter, ending in Heat > Extend is your best bet.

Man, it's nice to watch a really good Pot mess up his buster input constantly. Not because I want him to fail or anything, but because it makes me feel a bit less like trash, lol.

I guess you could get worse things than a backward mega fist for a failed input. I usually get a forward one though, since I totally just fatfinger my way from 4 to 6 (pad user) and hit every downward direction on the way there.

Keep the videos coming folks. I am in love with Potemkin. Top three characters in fighters for me. Urien #1, Gato #2, Potemkin #3 right now. So fun to play, so fun to watch.