Tigre

[LM] News & Gameplay Discussion

A lot of us are, I don't have the patience to wait for the physical copy, I need that digital copy while I wait!

If anyone is buying digital and don't mind Game Sharing it with me for a bit could you please PM me?  I really love this game, but I won't be able to play it for a while otherwise.  Thanks in advance.

I will admit I want to play this game pretty badly but I'm arguing with myself to buy another 10,000 yen card for one month and another one a month later for UNIEL. Not digging the idea if the US digital copy ends up being 30.00 dollars again like vanilla after it's translated. These choices are killing me, I have the money but am I willing to cough up the bread? Will the Asia community be just as active for the next 6 months before I come home?

Weiss is particularly calling for me but is that enough?

I will admit I want to play this game pretty badly but I'm arguing with myself to buy another 10,000 yen card for one month and another one a month later for UNIEL. Not digging the idea if the US digital copy ends up being 30.00 dollars again like vanilla after it's translated. These choices are killing me, I have the money but am I willing to cough up the bread? Will the Asia community be just as active for the next 6 months before I come home?

Weiss is particularly calling for me but is that enough?

The first 6 months for Vanilla AH3 were pretty good for online, even with that April 2011 PS3 Apocolypse outage.  Around the 8th month is when it seemed to die down online.  The reason for that, I forget but, most likely had to do with other fgs popularity at the time.

Will the Asia community be just as active for the next 6 months before I come home?

The Japanese playerbase will be VERY active. If I recall you're currently in South Korea, so you should get a very good conncetion with those guys. That seriously has  me envious lol.

Anyone think or know if we'll get to play Parace?

Not likely.

This'll be the third game Parace's been in. Given how utterly busted her moveset and arcana abilities are, I highly doubt they'll have made a readjusted or playable version. Plus she'd mess with the symmetry of the character select screen.

Guess they'd have to add Hyodo too

That said, having a playable character that wears glasses and isn't named Yoriko would be wonderful.

This'll be the third game Parace's been in. Given how utterly busted her moveset and arcana abilities are, I highly doubt they'll have made a readjusted or playable version. Plus she'd mess with the symmetry of the character select screen.

Yeah, but unless you rather want the [?] random select square off, it would make it symettrical to have her on the Char. Select sceen, that, or a seperate mode just to play as her for lols, its been done before in a different fighter though, but the idea of playing a broken boss character with limited moves (in some way) doesn't feel right at home (more or less), that, or rather Ragnarok instead...eh, scratch that. But the options would be nice if that would have happened.

Guess they'd have to add Hyodo too

o.O? (Yeah, sorry if I'm not much on the AH lore or anything lately, but I assume it would be a possible new/different character perhaps, or something, or as a thought?)

Would it be possible? Sure, sky's the limit. Will it happen? No, Examu ordered the console port to be based on 1.05 so I seriously doubt they're changing anything.

Yoriko is just holding Mike back.

Huh, we now have Arcana-specific achievements rather than the character-specific ones? At least I won't have to break my fingers to dust by trying to do the Akane one.

Also, beating Parace is only a bronze trophy? Hahaha :vbang:

Akane's sucked, but before I switched to stick, Lilica's gave me a nasty blister. It was kind of a badge of honor for a bit. That was what made me switch to stick, though.

And ugh, Parace. I just hope you can still whittle her down like you could before.

So I haven't really been following this release that much, if I want to get the game ASAP do I need to import a physical copy? Or is there a digital release?

So I haven't really been following this release that much, if I want to get the game ASAP do I need to import a physical copy? Or is there a digital release?

There is a digital release on Japanese PSN! It should be available sometime late tonight!

Admittedly it's... kinda tempting to pick up this game on Japanese PSN tonight. I would really like to play it before September, and I'm not too interested in things like story or arcade modes (I still have vanilla AH3 for that). That said, does anyone know if it's likely to follow the Blazblue pattern, where the Japanese release will be able to play with the English release online? I also worry about potentially not being able to support the English release if I do, but if it ends up being cheap, I might be able to. Anyone have any suggestions on reputable sites to use for quickly delivered Japanese PSN codes, too? Sorry for all the questions.

yeah, it should work online with both, the NA and JP versions of AH3LM.

At least that's what most ASW ports usually allow afaik, so it's probably the same case here.

Admittedly it's... kinda tempting to pick up this game on Japanese PSN tonight. I would really like to play it before September, and I'm not too interested in things like story or arcade modes (I still have vanilla AH3 for that). That said, does anyone know if it's likely to follow the Blazblue pattern, where the Japanese release will be able to play with the English release online? I also worry about potentially not being able to support the English release if I do, but if it ends up being cheap, I might be able to. Anyone have any suggestions on reputable sites to use for quickly delivered Japanese PSN codes, too? Sorry for all the questions.

The last version was comapatible with both regions online, so I think it would be safe to assume the same with this.  Play-asia usually has a quick response rate with PSN codes.