Tigre

[LM] News & Gameplay Discussion

I don't know how long it will take me to get my Japan psn card but hopefully I'll be apart of this party by Saturday with some videos.

add me if you wanna play

iora_onthemoon (my jp psn account)

Yes! AH3LM is finally live!

Please add me on PSN if you wanna netplay (I'm east coast USA) -- sugoinadakaineko!

Iora, I'll add you when I get home from work!

I realized that I pre-ordered the Vita version of the game, so I won't be able to play with people unless there's cross-play or I spend even more money on the second copy. Or unless I'm not the only one who got it on Vita, which is unlikely :v:

does anyone have a list  or knows about regular nicovideo/twitch streamers for AHLM?

check the op. There are others but I do have some notable players streams listed

Enjoying the game when I can play it; hopefully we get someone doing a 24/7 Lobby Stream at some point. I find those to be the most helpful/fun, since you have a chat with people in the same lobby, making it easy to ask questions/joke around. Also because finding a ranked match at anything but 0 bars is going to be tough for a few months and a reliable source of games would be great.

Waiting for my JP physical copy to arrive. This is going to be my first real experience with Arcana Heart, were any new characters besides arcanas added to LM?

Nope, just significant balance changes to the characters and the system. The netcode is also very well done, Art was getting a solid connection from NYC to WC.

If my psn code doesn't make it to me by this week you'll most likely see some footage next week. Finally an Arcana game I can take seriously with some competition

Nope, just significant balance changes to the characters and the system. The netcode is also very well done, Art was getting a solid connection from NYC to WC.

I will vouch for that one; I lag playing most fighting games online, but AH3 has always been like 99% lag free for me and LM is no exception as I learned today. I'm slowly gettin it back with Weiss and Scharl but it'll be a while before I'm comfy again I think lol

Going all Weiss in dis biotch! The amount of color palettes and things you can browse, I really want to upload a video now but going in all scrub like is not my cup of tea so I'll be in the training room until next week most likely. Reading up on this whole thread will explain LP and VP, right?

So it turns out that colors 20 through 22 are in fact selectable in game, they're not DLC like I was fearing after seeing the palette data.

Color 20 is unlocked via Survival Score Attack (Here is Heart Color 20: http://i.imgur.com/VhBactk.png)

Color 21 is unlocked via Time Attack Mode (Here is Heart Color 21: http://i.imgur.com/7hToSVY.png)

Color 22 is supposedly unlocked via beating Parace. I don't exactly know how to do that at the moment, if anyone else figures it out that'd be cool.

Also, if anyone is interested in helping with the wiki, please get in touch with me so I can get you up to speed about what needs to be done. Tomorrow or Monday I will attempt to make the pages more easily visible for the public and hopefully promote at least text insertion.

One thing I will mention about the wiki, and this isn't to be mean but if you try to add guesses to who colors are references to I will remove them from the wiki. They are not factual and add nothing of value to the page. We also get dumb shit like "Atlanta Falcons Weiss".

Yes, the American release will be a physical disc

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've seen JP players using mirror in tournament matches. It's definitely been buffed since vanilla. :)

Tigre, regarding those colours... do you have to beat survival score etc with each character to get their palette? (I assume so, just checking tho as much as I doubt its a universal unlocking of the palette # for everyone).

Also, I'm liking that Fenrir isn't as terrible now; the faster projectile shooting animation and quicker cancels on it actually make it a lot easier to use (And that 1 star buff to offense was nice :P )

Www.twitch.tv/teamtigre we're live with our monthly guys l!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk