Tigre

[LM] News & Gameplay Discussion

One is just more broken out. Character strength outside of the top 3/bottom 3 is sorta relative. Clarice, Zenia and Dorothy are clearly the strongest but everyone else has their upsides and their downsides.

Hi I'm new to dustloop. I love this game. I use heart the most and I play around with a few others. Looking forward to making ah3lm buddies. I like to think I'm a decent player at least intermediate in skill. As far as the tier list i came to the conclusion that there is not a true tier list. The S tier is the only true part than everything else seems like speculation. So i don't believe in AH3LM tier list.

My psn is Redboneci add me if you want and say your from dustloop if you do.

Hope this isn't a re-post. But I saw a video showing off the effects, moves and properties of the new Arcana, Ichor. I found it on Nicovideo so I uploaded it to YouTube to share (original link in the description). Of course, the info is in Japanese.

https://youtu.be/cQREIGE9eiI

Those Communio nerfs are hurting me so much. I suppose I might be looking for a new main soon (probably why I started using Heart & Weiss more than usual). I really want to try MInori out though. lol

Its been a while since this board hasn't had much of activity, but anyways, currently, until 9/1, on the JP PSN Store, if you have PS+ for that region, you can get Love Max for free (as long as you have your PS+ sub). For the US PSN Store, however, both the PS3 and Vita versions of Love Max are on sale for $7.50 for this weekend's "Flash Sale".

Yeah, sorry if anyone was expecting Six Stars news or similar. >_>

Just sales/deals over on the digital side of things.

Edited by NeoStrayCat

Full on ASW going on in this port, this time, and unlike the console ports, [hopefully] worldwide online matches, since it its just only one AH3 port on Steam, lol. (And not 6 different regional PS variants.)

press release

$30 on launch with 10% discount D:

same as Continuum Shift Extend was but after +R and Battle Fantasia's prices this feels like a bit of a letdown

Well, I don't mind if either I get it day 1 or wait on a sale, I'll see if I might pick it up if I have the time, and see if the port runs well.

Sup. New here, but been around the FGC for a long while on TYM and Neogaf. Been playing AH3LM since EVO 2015 and trying to promote its sandbox setup of tools on Gaf. Actually turned a few heads too which is surprising given their "fuck anime" nonsense lol.

Anyhow, I'm out here in WV and hoping to learn more on the game. Really looking forward to Six Stars too.

So far I play Dorothy, some Maori, and I'm looking around for anything else. Other things I play hard are Tatsunoko Capcom as a Polimar/Karas or Cashan dude and I rock Platinum and Bullet in BB. I struggle vs Scharlachrot pretty hard. Thats about it really...just thought I'd introduce myself and see if I can't gain more knowledge around here.

On 9/9/2015 at 9:59 PM, NeoStrayCat said:

Well, I don't mind if either I get it day 1 or wait on a sale, I'll see if I might pick it up if I have the time, and see if the port runs well.

Oops, should have answered myself a long while back, lol. Anyways it runs fine for me and picked it up regardless on release, lol. But to get to the current post at hand...

2 hours ago, tokin fuyou said:

I might as well mention it here too.

Six Stars crowdfunding project, talked about here:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/13086-arcana-heart-4-confirmed-in-the-works/&do=findComment&comment=964993

I'll mention my 2 cents about it over there.

That's really sad. My condolences to the family.

Now we know why there has been no news about the Kickstarter for Six Stars. It's possible that the whole thing has been cancelled. I wonder what that also means for Arcana Heart 4; is it being cancelled? Hopefully, Examu will make an announcement as to what is going to happen to these two projects now that the writer/creator has died.

9 hours ago, Tokkan said:

at least one additional DLC character for a stretch goal is quite probable.

Actually they tease 3 new characters (if goals are met) and in the campaign video you can actually see the concept designs for 1 clearly with the other two obscured in mosaic filters. From the sound of it, it seems like these characters were originally planned to be added in from the start but then production on the series came to a halt . . .

Also, I am far more proud of this than I have any right to be ' x'

Real talk: 3 easily had the weakest OST in the series (sadly) but LOVE MAX!!!!! brought back and remixed older tracks, so if the SIX STARS!!!!!! OST includes those arrangements, it'd be pretty worth it.

6 hours ago, SolxBaiken said:

Actually they tease 3 new characters (if goals are met) and in the campaign video you can actually see the concept designs for 1 clearly with the other two obscured in mosaic filters. From the sound of it, it seems like these characters were originally planned to be added in from the start but then production on the series came to a halt . . .

Also, I am far more proud of this than I have any right to be ' x'

Uh... what I meant was we'll get at least one of them if there's enough funding. Hence why I said probable instead of possible. I do not think that all 3 would be the one stretch goal.