Tigre

[LM] News & Gameplay Discussion

For such a small company, Examu sure release games pretty quickly. Hope the final product is good enough.

Same day as Xrd on console...huh. That's...an interesting development?

Well in Japan anyway, I have no problem waiting two weeks for the NA release.  :)

I don't believe Six Stars being released in Arcades the same day as Xrd on console really has any impact... they're two different markets.

Really interested to see how SS turns out though.

You're right, Tigre...I'm just paranoid about the misfortune of AH's previous release timings, haha. Looking forward to some more information.

not sure what to make of the lack of loctest. i would expect them to be more careful with one their prime games.

Yeah, but AH has never really been a kusoge so I'm not to worried that it'll become one now.

snip

Yeah...other than being a porting mess, it would have been nice if it was brought over, but no niche publisher woudn't want to, would have also take the time to fix the issues too, but oh well. Now we'll never know AH2's story and stuff in English. >_> (other than looking it up elsewhere, if possible, anyways.)

In the end, at least the AH series is still going anyways! X3

I'm sure Owen is excited that he gets to come to America to play LM!!!!! the day after the new version is released.

Now we'll never know AH2's story and stuff in English. >_> (other than looking it up elsewhere, if possible, anyways.)

I know one thing about the story. Fiona doesn't get out of that other world in AH2 and that same story was lazily repeated in AH3. Get out of that place already.

If she got out of the Arcana World, she wouldn't be able to lift that gigantic sword-

--actually, yeah, it's about time she left, isn't it?

http://youtu.be/T-zwrkpfzNM

Nothing special but showing Minori's move list.

http://youtu.be/T-zwrkpfzNM

Nothing special but showing Minori's new list.

I was hoping to hear atatatatatatata when she was doing those rapid punches.

Heart changes look sorta... idk.

Ribbon Beam (A Ver.) Now travels farther.

EX Tekken Punch now Guard Crushes on charge, and the charge now takes less time.

Some changes to DP, something about Air DP being limit one use per combo?