Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyheartxia

[Xrd] Bedman Video Thread (updated 3rd June 2014)

Nice stuff from Kishii. While the Hemijack set-up is nice, I also like some of his confirms on the May player.

Air Task B into up forward air dash into air task C to bring them down is also very clever. It's a good way to score the hard knockdown on some confirms.

I think the first hit of DVC hits Pot crouching, which would mean if you didnt set the computer to block the DVC, the j.D would just knock them down if it hit him.  However, I have not tested, so I'm not entirely sure.

First hit of Task C DV will hit crouching Pot and Bedman. Doing JD after that will end the combo.

Either Task C DV has to be spaced far away (not very realistic or likely). 

Fortunately, you have alternatives. jK will IOH Pot and Bed (have to neutral jump for Bedman). There are branching combos based on if the first hit of Task C DV connects or not, but I believe you can confirm regardless.

The only character this completely fails on is Faust.

okay, TagAnarchy showed me the task a' hemijack thingy and I tried to make something up. 

the opponent can just mash pppp to get out, there are big gaps in these but I think if you can condition the opponent to not try silly stuff during your oki / momentum this could work (the teleporting will probably make their head spin). if you think you could improve these in anyway please share your thoughts.

okay, TagAnarchy showed me the task a' hemijack thingy and I tried to make something up. 

the opponent can just mash pppp to get out, there are big gaps in these but I think if you can condition the opponent to not try silly stuff during your oki / momentum this could work (the teleporting will probably make their head spin). if you think you could improve these in anyway please share your thoughts.

If you have 50 tension, always Red Roman Cancel. It's a free roman cancel due to the interaction of the teleport and RC. You get a RC without having to use the 50 tension.

If you have 50 tension, always Red Roman Cancel. It's a free roman cancel due to the interaction of the teleport and RC. You get a RC without having to use the 50 tension.

if I understood correctly at least with those setups I'm afraid you can't, yrc + hemi takes 75% tension

Not YRC, RRC.  Theres a weird glitch where if you RRC Hemi when a DV A' hits, it doesnt consume meter, but you get the RRC.

I'm not following, please demonstrate

So say you do this dust combo into subsequent oki

5D>6>c.S>5HS>236K>c.S>5HS>2D>214K

Safejump j.S>c.S>f.S>2S>Hemi>RRC

If the DV A' ball hits during hemi startup, you can RRC for a free instant teleport out of the rest of Hemi (like a YRC, but you need 50 meter to do it, but it doesnt USE the 50 meter)

Super begginner-wise:

- end a combo in a seal (or not)

- re-call the seal (or not)

- jump and do one of the following as they block it (or as they get up)

- 3Dash > j.H (whiff) > 2K > 5H as a low option

- 6Dash > j.K > j.S as a high option.