Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

swordsman09

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn

Didn't know I want this, but I do. Never even played the original game, and it seems like that's for the better.

And before everyone says it's off-topic: the game is supposed to get a full-blown fighting-like Versus mode down the line.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn

If this game gets a Versus Mode, I will enter tournaments play this game competitively. I'll show everyone my SHAQ FU!

This had better bring back Sett, Voodoo, Mephis, Prince, Beast and the whole cast of campy but lovable hangers-on from the original game. I'm honestly more interested in playing as them in HD than as a middle aged has-been in retirement, who's only managed to hang on to relevance through 90's nostalgia and a silly Twitter account.

So is this ever going to happen? Haven't heard any news on it since it got funded and I so hyped about this for a while.

So is this ever going to happen? Haven't heard any news on it since it got funded and I so hyped about this for a while.

It's supposed to release this year, but they've clearly fallen behind on it, given that they just started writing the script a month ago.

It's supposed to release this year, but they've clearly fallen behind on it, given that they just started writing the script a month ago.

Oh wow, so it's probably going to be one of those games that keeps getting delayed and delayed then. Oh well, Atleast I didn't donate to the kickstarter.

This had better bring back Sett, Voodoo, Mephis, Prince, Beast and the whole cast of campy but lovable hangers-on from the original game. I'm honestly more interested in playing as them in HD than as a middle aged has-been in retirement, who's only managed to hang on to relevance through 90's nostalgia and a silly Twitter account.

>"90s nostalgia"

>fighting games

I can't say I'm not interested in this, but yeah the older game kind of looks like crap. xD