Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[P4U2] Sho Minazuki (Tsukiyomi) General Discussion

SHO'S Frame Data is done. I remember seeing a few mistakes here and there, which will be fixed in the near future. I will also add the frame data on to the main wiki page and fix some mistakes there. I also uploaded a few pictures to some moves. Combo Page will be updated soon.

It's my pleasure. :)

Also, if you guys have any combo that I haven't listed yet, please feel free to post them on the combo thread, so I can quickly add them to the list. I am sure that SHO has to have some near corner combos. :rolleyes:

Yeah, at least he doesn't suffer of the curse of a low tier. Now that would be awful.

Arcadia tier lists are usually bad. Die-chan downplaying his own character.

On that subject, who makes those? Players who play there? What makes their lists bad?

It's the opinions of one player usually. Die-chan wrote this one. He's definitely a top player, but tier placings are usually always debated over anyways.

Long time no see everyone, excuse my poor peformance on keeping the video thread updated, the military is a full time job so I hope you guys can understand. Bad news I'm still in the military so slow videos as usual but good news it will all end in the December-February time frame when I'm free to more updates and providing videos.

I like to give thanks to RurouniLoneWolf effort in providing most of the videos in the last few months and other participants as well. I'm thinking of taking all the videos provided in July and just updating from there and calling it caught up at that point and attempt to do my best at more updates that follows. Share any corrections that you may caught through this thread or message me and I'll attempt to make the corrections at that point.

ps- the DIE-chan been updated (second post) and I'll continue to work on the other parts while I still have spare time.

Kinda dead in here, how is everyone feeling about Minazuki now that you can actually mess with him?

Kinda dead in here, how is everyone feeling about Minazuki now that you can actually mess with him?

I love being a bully with Day 1 Minazuki. The teleports, the range, the mix-ups. Right now, I'm trying to get his basic BnB's down before heading to online. Overall, he is fun to play as, just as I expected him to be.

Was there any change to his dp frames?  I got hit out start up for it a couple of times by a yu player.  Still don't know what was going on.

On that note, how the heck do I even read the frame data wiki?  I'm used to SF frame data so I have no idea about the intricacies of this type.

On that note, how the heck do I even read the frame data wiki?  I'm used to SF frame data so I have no idea about the intricacies of this type.

What about it in specific is confusing you?

This and this might help, though.

Anyone else having trouble with this combo? 5AA > 2B > 5B > 5C > 214B > 4B > DP > 236236C > 5B > 5C > 214A > 4B > 4A   I can't get the 5B after 236236C to connect at all.  Is that like a one frame dash 5B or something?

You have to do the super as fast as possible during his DP, and it has to be the rising DP.  The C super (I forget the name) has longer windup but less recovery, meaning that if the enemy is higher than you you should recover in time to catch them after their wallbounce.

Edit:  To get sufficient height you can cancel into the DP after the 3rd hit of the 2nd rekka (it has sorta worked for me).  The key to this is the timing of the cancel from 2nd rekka to DP.

For combos off 236C/D confirms (such as 2D starters) do I need to microdash to get the 5A to connect, or does it need to be counter hit?  Or do I just have to input 5A as soon as the teleport hits?

You have to do the super as fast as possible during his DP, and it has to be the rising DP.  The C super (I forget the name) has longer windup but less recovery, meaning that if the enemy is higher than you you should recover in time to catch them after their wallbounce.

Edit:  To get sufficient height you can cancel into the DP after the 3rd hit of the 2nd rekka (it has sorta worked for me).  The key to this is the timing of the cancel from 2nd rekka to DP.

Finally got it, I wasn't dashing far enough after the super.  I thought I had to microdash or something lol

Is the only way to get high damage on Minazuki, from doing the SB version of the falling fang or whatever (the 4A+B followup) into 2A? I'm having a LOT of issues getting the timing for that...

5A>5AA>2B>5B>2AB>214A>4A>4AB>2A>5B (1 Hit) >2B>2AB>214B>4B>4A

I see this combo listed in the combo thread, but I can't for the life of me get this to work. Has anyone else? The 2A always seems to drop.