Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guymam

[P4U2] Sho Minazuki (Tsukiyomi) General Discussion

hey guys, im new to minazuki, how do i combo after teleport? they always seem to be too far away for 2b to connect.

microdash 5A

hey guys, im new to minazuki, how do i combo after teleport? they always seem to be too far away for 2b to connect.

You need to hit them high enough to combo into 2A/5A without spending meter.

what is everyone using for blockstrings?

i've just been doing basic 5AA > 2B > 5B > 5C > 2C stuff

I mostly do things like 5A>2A>5B>2B>jc and short strings like that to bait buttons and rolls until they've been conditioned to respect, at which point I'm more comfortable doing things like 5AA>5B>5C>2C>2B or 5AA>5B>5C>teleport stuff. I noticed that after a C attack, you can use whatever B normals (and possibly A normals too, but I haven't tried them) you haven't used yet in that chain to continue pressure.

You need to hit them high enough to combo into 2A/5A without spending meter.

Sorry, i meant raw teleport while the opponent is on the ground.

On standing hit you can just do 5aa > 5b > 5c > 214b > 4b > 4a

Microdashing is possible but really tight and not worth the small extra damage for the ease of use imo. On crouch or CH, it's way easier to dash in to fit a 2b into it.

what is everyone using for blockstrings?

i've just been doing basic 5AA > 2B > 5B > 5C > 2C stuff

what i do is 5aa > 5b > Jump cancel airturn IAD > j.a cross up if it hit you can do a lot of good damage depending to your liking and if your reaction is fast enough or want to change the variation you can do J.C  to bait some DP especially kanji's 

Whats the usual combo route that i should be using in the corner? its okay if its simple and basic. :D thanks ^^

5AA > 5C > 2B > 5B > 5C > sweep > 214B > 4B > 4A

Heh, beat me to it, the 2C, 5D xx 236C, microdash 2A path also works on her.

who does it not work on? I noticed it doesnt work on Yukiko

every time i beat someone in lobby with full screen 236236D punish cause they did something stupid they get up and leave the cab we're playing on

this character is fun

i have no idea what i should be doing off of AoA~D in the corner

j.B > stuff?

Delayed j.B < 5B(1) < 2B < 2AB < blah blah rekka stuff/Wave super is what I use.

id stay away from d followup unless you can get the 2b>5c>2c part down from fc aoa~d>delay nj.b>2b(1)>5c>2c>5d>236c>2a>5b(1)>2b>sweep>dp>air dp

standard combo into rekka does a little less than fc aoa~c>j.b>dj.b>j.c>j.2d>236c and doesn't allow for safe jump

combo i did for challenge 25 is ch 214214a>5c>burst>2c>2d>c teleport>5aa>2b>sweep>214b>4b>dp>236236c>dp>214214a for 8007

I'm so sorry if this is considered necro'ing but I signed up literally just so I could discuss/ask about this combo.

I have been using this so far as my combo for Challenge 25, and I got to the 236236c>dp> section of the combo... but I'm unsure how to connect the two, if there any advice or a video you can show me so I can perhaps understand it is I'm doing wrong? Thank you so much for this combo btw, it's great so far! I just need to finish it XD

Edit: Additional note, when I do JUST 5aa>2b>sweep>214b>4b>dp>236236c>dp> i can connect the dp after but don't land on the ground fast enough to do 214214a, I've also yet to actually connect the dp after 236236c at all after doing the introductory 214214a>5c>1MB>2c>2d>236c. Again, anyone who can give advice, link a video, or even record the combo themselves would be SO much appreciated. I'm a visual learner so having the combo in front of me to review would help me so much. Thanks again!

Edit 2: I was able to figure it out after a couple hours of practicing. Turns out I just wasn't canceling >dp>236236c fast enough to knock Yu high into the air and give myself enough time to land and perform the second >dp>214214a, once i figured out how quickly i needed to cancel the dp's into supers, it was just a matter of trial and error until i eventually got it, my trophy and my platinum. Thank you, xlolxlolx, for the amazing combo. I hope my post helps any other players who end up here via google like I did looking for an answer. I might try and record the combo if I can manage it again.

You're also the Minazuki mod, can't you change it if you really want to? Idc.

Ive noticed against certain characters the 4B in the rekka series goes too far and Minazuki just goes past them with the turn animation. its weird.