Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allenpergallon

[FB] Custom BGM Archive

I came across this topic when deciding to buy the regular Full Boost or premium G sound version. I see that it supports custom BGM which would make premium g sound version a waste then right? How does it work though? Can i basically just put all these songs an a usb and plug it into the ps3 and the game will find the files to use in-game? Sorry for so many questions, I just want to make sure I'm not losing out on the premium G songs.

Songs in this game play according to slots divided up by series and sometimes by suits within that series. For example, the original Mobile Suit Gundam has the opening theme assigned to Gundam/Acguy/Gyan, and Char's theme assigned to Gelgoog/Zeong/Johnny & Matsunaga DLC for a total of two slots for the series and one music slot for those specific suits. Some series like Gundam X and IGLOO only have one slot for songs, which every suit in that series shares. The Premium G Sound version, while adding the 35 songs for availability, also adds 35 more slots for putting your own music in. The new slots correlate pretty well with the old slots (i.e. the original Gundam series gets another 4 slots, Gundam X gets an extra slot, Wing gets 2 new slots, etc.), so it offers a little more variety.

You still can't assign songs to suits individually since the slots are pre-assigned to specific groups of suits, and there is no option to play songs randomly from your harddrive, so if you like the extra songs or have a lot of music you want to use in-game then the Premium G Sound edition is worth it in my opinion.

Allenpergallon can you loop the INFINITY by Back-On without the bridge like each time after the second chorus it goes back to the first verse? Thanks a bunch :)

6/12/2015

Wing

Back Amongst the Smell of Blood and Gunpowder

Invite the Black Wind of Death

Reconguista In G

BLAZING

Couple's Magic

Light of G

Crossbone: Steel Seven

Steel Seven

Aim for the Top! 2

Inazuma Double Kick

Gundam Breaker

INFINITY (fixed)

Back to Paradise (Maxi cut)

Crossbone

Kincaid Nau (fixed)

Going to be working on Setsuna's other requests and getting Build Fighters Try stuff added over the next month or so.

Added 6/26

Hathaway's Flash

Assault

Random & Duplicates

[breaking News] New Mobile Report Gundam Wing's New Chapter Visualized!

Full-Blown Trans-Am Theme

Fixes

Wing - Invite the Black Wind of Death

Back Amongst the Smell of Blood and Gunpowder

Thanks for all your help guys for making Gundam Extreme Versus Full Boost more awesome! Would you guys have the original length (like 2-3 minutes or whatever) version of these songs so I can play them on different games such as Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn, and some other games that allow playlists. I was making a list for all songs that I like, but I am having trouble finding all the songs together, and I thought I  might ask you guys if you have the original length version of the songs collected somewhere. There is alot of albums for Gundam, it's going to take alot of time looking through them all for specific songs.