Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

allenpergallon

[FB] Custom BGM Archive

Man, Allen you are totally kicking my ass in speed of getting these done XD

Because of the time difference I usually only see these when I'm right in the middle of work in the morning/afternoon is the main issue :(

Do you just want the EXVS audio file?? I have the EXVS OST that has all the edited audio files used in the game.

That would be great. If it has the same cut as that of the one in the game and not full song.

Yeah, one would need a rip from one of the past games since the song in the games is mixed a little differently than the CD release. Unless there's an instrumental of the song floating around, that's probably the only option. I would record it from Next+ but this computer is delightfully against PSP recording.

Sorry I had to dig through like 3 harddrives to find it >< But I put the zip file in the dropbox folder linked in my sig so that if anyone wants other stuff from the previous game it's all there.

Outside of Next and Next+, which games was Eternal Wind featured in in that style? I could possibly try ripping audio from them despite not having ripped audio in ages... I guess I should try that for Next+ while I'm at it anyway.

i would making new request now

wants a looping of these four:

Gundam Wing Mission Accomplished http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHvL8RbIIoA

Seed Destiny Sortie Impulse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8Y89J09aA

Awakening of Trailblazer Battle of Stranger(segment 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZscRQJY3rZM

Gundam X deathline (segment 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KynoywXtkc

thanks in advance

I was surprisingly able to rip the audio from Next Plus, but I'll have to get to converting things later. I should be able to get working on Eternal Wind soon-ish, and then the remaining requests unless akai can handle them first.

EDIT: Wow I'm an idiot. So I ripped the game's audio but everything outside of voice clips was muffled by obscene static. But I found Eternal Wind, and after listening to it again I realized that the edit they used in past games is not what I thought it was and is very easy to do, lmao. I'll do that later this evening if I get the time.

Alright, "Eternal Wind ~ Shining Smiles in the Wind" is up under requests, though the loop isn't quite the same as it was in older games since I wanted to try something a little different. Check it out, and if you'd like me to change it then hit me back.

I would like to request this song from Gundam F91, preferrably it has the same loop as that of the previous Gundam vs games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e2LTOOeRRU

dat double post

Alright, "Eternal Wind ~ Shining Smiles in the Wind" is up under requests, though the loop isn't quite the same as it was in older games since I wanted to try something a little different. Check it out, and if you'd like me to change it then hit me back.

dat double post

Man, many thanks for this. The intro is quite good. It would be great if it loops just like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHK9fkVE5A. I think was around 2:00. 

@g.a.u:

1. You need to add some mp3 files to your PS3 using a flashdrive or other media. Note: PS3 will only read I think FAT32 media sources, so if you have your harddrive formatted to NTFS (for like HD movie file sizes) it won't read the harddrive. I forgot this once and temporarily lost my flashdrive, and for like a few days I couldn't figure out why I couldn't use my external harddrive the same way I had used my flash drive.
  2. Go to BRIEFING ROOM > パーソナルセッティング (last option) > BGM 設定
  3. From here, [select] restores all tracks to default, [square] returns the highlighted track to default, [R1] displays the mobile suits that use the highlighted track, [triangle] plays the highlighted track, [circle] once selects the track and [circle] again displays all the audio files on your PS3, sorted by album name.
  4. Select the track you want to use and press [circle]. Now if you go down to the new track and press [r1] it will open up a volume adjuster.

Just follow those steps and replace whatever you want to replace. One thing you may want to consider is in the previous version of EXVS custom BGM had extremely quiet volume for some reason. You could "fix" this by downloading a program called mp3gain and increasing the track volume of all the mp3 files to a cap of 108 or 105 decibels. Since all the tracks I use have been put through this process as carry-over from the previous game, I'm not sure if EXVSFB also has this problem, despite it at least having a built-in volume adjuster this time.

Alright, my class semester is finally done for the summer, so I can revisit this thread again... though it's only questions for now it seems:

KnightSV: Are you still in need of those BGMs?

g.a.u: Did you figure out how to detect the mp3 files? They need to be in a folder called MUSIC if you haven't already.

Since I can't find a legit version of the Ep6 version of RE:I AM like Maxi Boost uses, I just made a loop exactly like MB uses of both the vocal version and the instrumental version and put them in my dropbox folder. Also put just the 100% unedited version of the songs in there too if anyone wants them. Link to folder in sig.

Alright, I have it up under Requests. I'm unsure if there's any specific way or style it's supposed to sound/if there's a different version like RE: I Am since I haven't watched any of Unicorn yet, but I gave the song a few listens and gave it a good shot. If there are any changes you'd like, feel free to let me know.

Lol, yeah I'm just kinda methodical when it comes to watching things. If it's a franchise like Gundam, I typically take large breaks between first viewings of a series and breaks between episodes to let things soak in (as well as breaks between UC and AU shows). I think I started Turn A for the first time around December and just finished about 2 weeks ago (so goooood), though classes had a big role in dragging it out. All that's left on my plate is Build Fighters and Unicorn, and I was actually planning on waiting for Unicorn to finish since I got into Gundam around 2011, two years into its production, so it all kinda worked out. I've heard a lot of positives as well as some negatives about it, so I'm anxious to check it out

Oh and G-Saviour.

If you haven't watched any of it then, given the theme of this thread, I want to highly highly encourage you to listen to the OST discs either before or alongside your watching of the series.

a) the OST on it's own is a masterpiece. period. I put 1, maybe 2 anime OSTs above it tops. Hiroyuki Sawano might be the most popular and best composer in Japanese media right now.

b) there's a number of musical motifs that get used throughout the series, and the OST actually has lyrical versions for these motifs that give you an even deeper insight into what is going on in scenes in the movies.