Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaworu

Constructive Video Criticism

Japanese players know how to move a lot better than american players, because if they don't, they'll get served. Even the scrubs play like that. Thing is, he's turtling way too much... Though it seemed to work for him, in any case. Not bad at all. Edit: Oh, and he also dropped a ton of combos. Maybe it was cuz he doesn't use stick, but wow...

Well, his play style is usully really aggressive but because this was a tournament, he told me he couldn't help but being nervous. Besides, he had only one partner in 3 on 3 tournament, of course pressure is on him.

Oh, no doubt. Just noticing things is all. He definitely picked up later, albeit missing a few punishing opportunities. Overall, not bad at all:keke:

that was a very nice zappa, his spacing with the backdashing and fS spam looked really annoying to deal with

nice zappa and nice eddie too :) many people here may like abe and tomoi right? my fav player was ken" he played zappa during slash,in accent core i've heard rumours he plays potemkin" the character i hate the most since guilty gear in psx" i've remarked a new zappa player "nose" he's pretty good

Man... I had no idea that you could use jD to launch mid screen.... I can't believe I never tried that. Man....

Man... I had no idea that you could use jD to launch mid screen.... I can't believe I never tried that. Man....

I've done it, but nothing to that extent. The jD has to hit deep so that when you land you can have a quick running start to jump again. You hardly see the run but you'll need the momentum.

nice zappa indeed,but not that fieeeerce,i think he won cause the sol player wasn't isa :D i learned about mid screen jD from the combo movie "monochrome" zappa having the sword did it to venom;so i said to myself why need the sword? i tried it and it worked!! but until now the best matches i've seen of zappa are those of ken during 23 vs 23 on slash!! ps: who's the retard that told sol players that 2P is usefull against the dog? whenever i play against a sol and i have the dog he start 2p ..... re they bakas or what? i just get the right distance spit on them "f.S" then start my combo with the dog!! :D

i have never seen a zappa with sword do so well against sol... then again the sol player wasnt exactly great (although he knows his combos) that midscreen combo i know about =D you can punish sol gunflame with it, but u hafta read ur opponent in order to do it. If you time it well after a iad p s d you can run in and do summon and it'll hit too... but thats kinda hard in midscreen, gotta delay so you land the D as close as to the ground as possible (usually better in corner)

Guys, I'm not talking just about this video. Search with the kanji in the info on the right of the video and look at his other matches.

Guys, I'm not talking just about this video. Search with the kanji in the info on the right of the video and look at his other matches.

it's not kanji, it's katakana (of which i have a limited knowledge), and it reads "Ezo." I can't type japanese on this computer or i would have searched this guy earlier.

but yes, Ezo is my new favorite Zappa player!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc6NiVo9cBw

i had a blast watching this one!

oo Ezo i remember seeing matches of him play during Slash and he was pretty good Guess he didnt retire after all... i just fail at searching vids lol

yeah, hes outofcontroll with the ghosts and his defensive play is top notch{that dizzy couldnt touch him}...by the way, is it just me, or is zappas j.HS friggin useless?/??//?

yeah, hes outofcontroll with the ghosts and his defensive play is top notch{that dizzy couldnt touch him}...by the way, is it just me, or is zappas j.HS friggin useless?/??//?

im an idiot...should have just read further down on the list...:vbang:

hehehehehehe i just hope that now you believe zappa's jhs to be usefull;because it is. anybody here have seen a huge dog combo in a match????