Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatZanuff

Tips for a complete scrub?

I've watched a lot of Klaige's videos on YouTube and they're fantastic. I think I understand the very bottom basics of this game as well as some of the most basic things about Chipp, but I still feel so lost. I suppose this whole post is unnecessarily long-winded, but I just wanted to kind of use this as my introduction post to the community as well. Despite being a level zero noob, I do love this game and would love any advice you guys would like to share with me that could even put me on the right direction.

I have been reading all of the Chipp threads and incorporating and learning as best I can, but boy is this game something else. Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this, regardless of whether or not you have tips for a total scrub like me or not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm not a Chipp player myself, but Chipp is known for having highly character specific combos, even more so than most others. When you sit down to learn your stuff you should focus on practicing them against characters you know you're going to play against a lot. I see a lot of players getting frustrated because they get overwhelmed by the character specifics across the cast when really only 2-4 characters are actually relevant for them at the start.