shtkn

Evo 2k14 Side Tournaments: Hype and Volunteers Needed!

I'm now declaring this thread the Evo shoutout thread.  (Are those no longer the cool thing to do?)

Of course, huge thanks and props to Shtkn and Delta for organizing/running the GG side-tourney.

Shoutouts to AKA, KBNova, Teyah, Aginor, PhaetonH, Woki, Hellsap and of course MikeZ.  Nice to see you guys again!

Also, nice to meet the infamous st1ckbug, TheBrett_ and crew, Jo, Def1n1tely (fix your stick), Phobos, Max, Magz, Stunedge, Fiestament, and Essay!

Sorry to anyone whose name I missed!

Shout outs mode to everyone I have met at EVO this year! I had a great experience like i remembered from 2k4 (last time i went) but much larger and more cool stuff to do! Hope everyone had a safe trip and great to see friends from Canada, West Coast, Midwest, Southwest, South East, East Coast.....well from everywhere, lol! I would like to give thanks to the tournament organizers (Shtkn and Jyosua crew) and the Aksys for letting everyone try out Xrd for the first time at the event. So many hype moments during all finals and 120 degree weather didn't phase anyone!  Thank you for a fun experience again. Cheers!