Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Densuo

[FB] RX-178 Gundam Mk-II: Slapping fools on and off the field

EmmaSheen.jpg

Pilot: Emma Sheen

Series: Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

JP wiki: http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/pages/211.html

Armor: 600

Movelist

[A] Beam Rifle

Your main weapon, a BR shot, can be Zunda'd, Decent Tracking. Shot penetrates target, in the unlikely event that opponents are grouped up it can hit multiple targets. 

Ammo: 4
Reload Time: None. Upon ammo being expended you press [A] again to reload manually, you can do so during side steps and so on

[AB]Clay Bazooka

Fires a Shotgun style spread of fire. useful as a defensive option or to try to cut opponents that have high cut resistance. Be aware using this weapon consumes boost.

Ammo:3 

Reload time: 5 seconds. Reloads once all ammo is expended.

[AC] Summon Rick Dias
a Rick Dias appears and fires three shots. shot does not have infinite range.

Ammo: 2
Reload: 15 seconds. reload begins immediately upon your second use.

[bC] Equip FXA-05D G-Defenser

What makes Gundam MkII awesome. Equipping this bad boy extends your red lock range and modifies your command list slightly.

If you are about to run out of time or dont feel that you need it, I reccomend you press [bC] again to remove it manually. The reasons are two-fold. 1) doing so early means you can have it up again that much faster. 2) when the timer ends, or when you Unequip, there is an obvious action. Worst case scenario is you getting knocked down when it's about to end, you get up, and unequip.

Hold 2 to avoid the camera angle change. Consumes boost but can be done even without Boost

Zephyer: Small thing I love to point out. When you equip the G Defenser, Katz will suicide himself by ramming into your currently locked on target.

Don't expect to actually hit anyone with it. Just a small reference to the anime I love to point out.

Timer: 100 (17 seconds)

Cooldown: after you have unequipped or the timer reaching zero it takes 10 seconds before the reload time begins.
Reload: from 0 about 25 seconds

[ABC] Burst Attack: Long Rifle: Maximum Output.
Emma quickly switches to Super Gundam and fires a Gerobi for an extended amount of time. Takes 15 off the time of Super Gundam. BONUS: if you have 0 time on Super Gundam Emma equips it anyway. FREE Super Gundam Mode!  Be sure to take advantage of this.

Gerobi can be aimed while firing.

SuperGundam.jpg

RX-178+FXA-05D Super Gundam Movelist

[A] Long Beam Rifle

Your main weapon, a BR shot, can be Zunda'd, Decent Tracking, better than normal A, bigger hit box.. Shot penetrates target, in the unlikely event that opponents are grouped up it can hit multiple targets. 

Available while in Waverider/Mobile Armor form.

Ammo: 6
Reload Time: 3 seconds for 1 shot. Always reloading.

[csA] 14 Tube Missile Pod

Super Gundam fires 8 missiles with some tracking. More of a "make them move" kind of weapon. 

NOT Available while in Waverider/Mobile Armor form.

Ammo: None. feel free to spam it.

Charge Time: 2 seconds.

[AB]Long Beam Rifle: High Powered mode

Gerobi. consumes boost, you are stationary. suitable for punishes.

Ammo: 1

Reload: 6 seconds, begins reload immediately upon firing

Available while in Waverider/Mobile Armor form.

[csB]Long Beam Rifle: High Powered mode

Easily Gundam Mk II's most dangerous tool. You fire a VERNIER-LESS gerobi. You can use it while moving. it does not consume boost. this is a fantastic tool. 

Ammo: None. Abuse this.

Charge Time: 4 seconds

[AC] Summon Rick Dias
a Rick Dias appears and fires three shots. shot does not have infinite range.

Ammo: 2
Reload: 15 seconds. reload begins immediately upon your second use.

[bC] Unequip FXA-05D G-Defenser

Manually reverts to Gundam Mk II

[ABC] Burst Attack: Long Rifle: Maximum Output.
Emma fires a Gerobi for an extended amount of time. Takes 15 off the time of Super Gundam. can be controlled.

Note: Has armor until the beam is fired.

---------

Melee

Gundam Mk II

5BBB - Basic three hit melee string, last hit knocks enemy away for some distance.

8BBB - Two quick strikes, the second launches them before Emma chases them and slams them down onto the floor, Opponent Ground Bounces. Follow up attacks not advised.

4/6B B - 1 hit followed by a 3-hit beam saber lariat that knocks them away.

2B 1 hit uppercut launches them up and away from you.

ccB B - Rising Uppercut, Emma then homerun swings them away.

Personally I feel her best Option is 8BB and get away. 

Super Gundam

ccB 5B, 8B 4B 6B  Beam Saber Uppercut launches enemy away.

2B Quickly transforms into MA mode.

---------
Things to test:

Best Burst: Leaning towards Blast. You can really abuse the capabilities of Super Gundam mode with Blast Burst

Suitable Partners: the JP Wiki suggests Wing Zero, Gundam DX, and Master Gundam
---------
Extra stuff.
Emma Sheen artist credit here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=8729413

Super Gundam artist credit here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=25935601
Gundam Mk II : http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-178_Gundam_Mk-II

FXA-05D G-Defenser: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/FXA-05D_G-Defenser

RX-178+FXA-05D Super Gundam: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-178%2BFXA-05D_Super_Gundam
Emma Sheen: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Emma_Sheen

Reserved Post for Cancel Routes, video, and Strategy and so on.

Gundam MK II cancel routes:

A > AB 

A > BC

AB >  BC

AC > BC

Super Gundam Cancel Routes: 

A>AC

A > BC

AB > BC 

csA > BC

A > csB  - if A is done off angle, csB will also cause a fast fall because csB has no vernier. (Thanks Irysa)  

AC > csB  Causes fast fall after because csB has no vernier (Thanks Irysa)  

Small thing I love to point out. When you equip the G Defenser, Katz will suicide himself by ramming into your currently locked on target.

Don't expect to actually hit anyone with it. Just a small refrence to the anime I love to point out.

Small thing I love to point out. When you equip the G Defenser, Katz will suicide himself by ramming into your currently locked on target.

Don't expect to actually hit anyone with it. Just a small refrence to the anime I love to point out.

I actually noticed this while I was testing things out. I wasn't sure of this at first but thanks for confirming. It's hilarious.

I still don't know what to do in G-Defenser form other than boost hop at people and csB them whenever its up.(works pretty well though)

This is the biggest thing stopping me from playing Mk II...I know that the suit is centered around G-Defenser use, but I don't know what to do when I go into G-Defenser mode. Do I try to charge gerobi? Do I use faster charge missiles instead? Do I just stick to BR and Sub? Seriously the moment I pop it my brain goes "uhh...what now??" and I always feel like I just waste it...

This is probably why I was hoping at least one of the DLC Mk IIs would be a 2k more centered around standard armaments and better melee >< I think DWG3 just gave me unfitting wants for the suit in this game...

Well the three biggest strengths of the G-defenser form are the mobility boost, 2 hit down main, and csB.  So I've just focused on those, but her gerobi isn't awful either.  Only time I've ever experimented with csa is when I was trying to close out a game with low hp so I couldnt jump in csb which probably isnt a good idea either.

All I know is the ideal scenario with the suit is usually to agressively G-defenser at the start, to try and get 2 G-defensers in one life.  Die, get your 3rd and try to close out the game.

AC > csB in Super Gundam is a charge shot cancel btw, you might wanna list that, ie you freefall after cause the csB has no vernier, works for out of angle br with her too. Surprisingly useful.

AC > csB in Super Gundam is a charge shot cancel btw, you might wanna list that, ie you freefall after cause the csB has no vernier, works for out of angle br with her too. Surprisingly useful.

Thanks will add that tonight.

I got fb a couple weeks ago and have been maining mk2 trying to get more than one star lol. I had a really funny finish to a match where I caught someone overheated with 8bbb and then my partner who was playing mesalla shot him during the ground bounce state for a wombo combo finish