Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

In the localized version of Calamity Trigger that Kaka is called "Calic-kaka" (Source)

(dammit you beat me to it)

Probably named after the calico cat breed much like Torakaka and Cali-kaka with their respective names (although I can't see how Calic-kaka looks anything like a calico cat).

In the localized version of Calamity Trigger that Kaka is called "Calic-kaka" (Source)

Well, i'm still kinda confused. Since there it was some name changes on the Kaka Kittens.

Like for example, wikia says:

Orange Bow Kaka Kitten: Spotty Kaka [Click on the image and says Feisty Kaka]

Blue Bow Kaka Kitten: Feisty Kaka [Click on the image and says Feisty Continuum Shift]

Green Bow Kaka Kitten: Fluffy & Cali(C?) Kaka

Yet Pink one is still left if we follow the name change

Well, i'm still kinda confused. Since there it was some name changes on the Kaka Kittens.

Yeah, had to go through some stuff to confirm, but... the problem is that BlueRibbon-kaka doesn't appear in Calamity Trigger and PinkRibbon-Kaka doesn't appear in Continuum Shift.

All four Kakas are present only in Calamity Trigger Reconstruction. In that story, the Kakas are named as:

Blue: Feisty-kaka
Orange: Fluffy-kaka
Pink: Spotty-kaka
Green: Calic-kaka

Yeah, had to go through some stuff to confirm, but... the problem is that BlueRibbon-kaka doesn't appear in Calamity Trigger and PinkRibbon-Kaka doesn't appear in Continuum Shift.

All four Kakas are present only in Calamity Trigger Reconstruction. In that story, the Kakas are named as:

Blue: Feisty-kaka
Orange: Fluffy-kaka
Pink: Spotty-kaka
Green: Calic-kaka

Hm... Interesting.

In that case... If we "Follow" that with the new name changes and ignoring Fluffy Kaka "Brother" (AKA: The other Green Ribbon Kaka Kitten)

It would be:

Orange: Spotty Kaka
Blue: Feisty Kaka (CS Confirmed)
Green: Fluffy Kaka
Pink: Cali Kaka

or at least that's how i think it would be...

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend

Gallery Mode = Ripped

Pack Content: All CP: EX Gallery Mode Images + Arcade Mode Ending "Sprites"

(If you don't know what those "Sprites" are... Take a quick look at This)

DL Link: MEGA

Once again... I would like to Apologize with the people for uploading Everything as Pack, Instead of the New Content Only...

thank you are still working on the game sprites

Still trying, No luck so far... Yeah, I do.

Haha~

let me ask a user on DA who said he got them open up

For the sprites?

yea about the sprites I send him note already I'm just waiting for him to note me back.

I'm curious too... Who it would be that Guy?

So far, i haven't seen someone uploading BB:CP Sprites on DA. [Mostly they just remove the background from the preview images of the game, leaving the pixel/sprite only]

http://rockhowardmx.deviantart.com/he just upload Celica Ayatuski Mercury and resize her to SNK  size he didn't upload all the sprites from the game but for him to some how get them open and readable he must did something what that is I don't know so I send him a note asking about it.

http://rockhowardmx.deviantart.com/he just upload Celica Ayatuski Mercury and resize her to SNK  size he didn't upload all the sprites from the game but for him to some how get them open and readable he must did something what that is I don't know so I send him a note asking about it.

Hmph... Same Default/Standing Pose. Just like that one i posted before:

OOPdvx0.gif

I really doubt he did something with the Unrecognized .hip files to make them work.

Also by looking at the name... Just to make sure, is not you @RockHoward2013, right?

Hmph... Same Default/Standing Pose. Just like that one i posted before:

I really doubt he did something with the Unrecognized .hip files to make them work.

Also by looking at the name... Just to make sure, is not you @RockHoward2013, right?

I think that a different member of that name from DA. He just make SNK sprites. I think.

no their not the same person he do only snk style sprites and reading from what he said in his commits on her sprite he open them some how.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend

"Sprites" = Ripped

[Don't Get Your Hopes Up]

Pack Content: "Sprites" [AKA: Standing Pose/Preview] + Palettes & Effects

Note: Sprites & Effects are in .PNG, Color Palettes in .ACT for PS.

DL Link: MEGA

I'll Repeat... Don't get your Hopes up.

This is just the Standing Pose/Preview when you Pick a Palette in Game.

[Look above for the Celica gif to see what i mean]

P.S: I'll Update this Pack if I or Someone, find a way to get the Real Sprites working.

*EDIT*

It's Fixed Now! Feel free to Download the Full Fix~