Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Thank again SirRouzel, are you still working on the new story CGs?.

Sure, No problem!

Also... Of course (It's already Done, However... I'm renaming a Few things before making it into RAR and Upload it).

For now i'm going to Upload another Tiny thing, Which maybe people consider them as Useful or Useless.

Sure, No problem!

Also... Of course (It's already Done, However... I'm renaming a Few things before making it into RAR and Upload it).

For now i'm going to Upload another Tiny thing, Which maybe people consider them as Useful or Useless.

Nonetheless, SirRouzel, you are too based.

So, why are Lambda's Swords into Nu's files? Especially Exiga Nail?

So, why are Lambda's Swords into Nu's files? Especially Exiga Nail?

I don't know for sure, But... The Lambda Swords thing already were in Nu Effects when I ripped the PAC file.

Lazy ASW perhaps? Hell, I can even confirm there's a lot of Continuum Shift & Calamity Trigger stuff in there just wasting space on the Disc Content.

I don't know for sure, But... The Lambda Swords thing already were in Nu Effects when I ripped the PAC file.

Lazy ASW perhaps? Hell, I can even confirm there's a lot of Continuum Shift & Calamity Trigger stuff in there just wasting space on the Disc Content.

I don't know what I'm supposed to feel...

What CT and CS stuff you talking about, though? The images in the gallery, or something REALLY mundane?

This & This is pretty much what i mean with Wasting Space on the Disc.

All those Textures from the Main Menus of CT & CS (Also for another smaller things) are on the CP EX Disc Content (Even CP 1.0 had that)

@SirRouzel, this is more than enough for the stuff I do. A million thanks again dude! :)

EDIT: Hmm, seems like the .ACT files arent working with the sprite previews. It's like they're incompatible and the sprite gets colored wrongly.

EDIT: Hmm, seems like the .ACT files arent working with the sprite previews. It's like they're incompatible and the sprite gets colored wrongly.

*EDIT*

@Tong

Take a look on the Post again, Made the Quick Fix with a little Note in there.

If there's any other problem, better give me a PM ASAP before i go to sleep.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend

"Sprites" = Ripped

[Don't Get Your Hopes Up]

Pack Content: "Sprites" [AKA: Standing Pose/Preview] + Palettes & Effects

Note: Sprites & Effects are in .PNG, Color Palettes in .ACT for PS.

DL Link: MEGA

I'll Repeat... Don't get your Hopes up.

This is just the Standing Pose/Preview when you Pick a Palette in Game.

[Look above for the Celica gif to see what i mean]

P.S: I'll Update this Pack if I or Someone, find a way to get the Real Sprites working.

*EDIT*

Note: Quick Fix with Sprites & Palettes fixed (I deleted for now All Characters "Effects" because those need Fix too but it will take more time)

(Besides... 12:21 PM, i haven't slept since Yesterday & still going until this hour

So... Probably gonna take a nap for now. )

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

Sorry, my coloquial expresion, but I can't wait that entire work of yours, compadre.

Me as everyone around here will wait to your updates. Read ya later, amigo!

Something better than nothing at all get some rest and we can wait until your got everything of the sprites done incomplete and not done than haven't nothing at all I'm just happy that you got them open and readable.

Here's my first gif sprite animation of Bullet. Hope you guys like it and thanks so much for this new stuff SirRouzel. Can't wait for more stuff to ripped here.

bbcp_bullet_stand_animation_by_caliburwa

do Takemikazuchi only have it Effects and Palettes and no sprites because its only one I see no sprites for at all.

do Takemikazuchi only have it Effects and Palettes and no sprites because its only one I see no sprites for at all.

Since the Sprites are just the Preview when you Pick a Palette in game... Takemikazuchi/Mikado are Not playeable Characters, that's why there's no Sprite of them at all.

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend

Story Mode = Ripped

Pack Content: All Characters/Backgrounds/Story CG's + Some Extra Stuff

[Jin/Rachel/Ragna Glasses - Fox Ears & Tail - Etc]

DL Link: MEGA

Mmh~ been waiting for this. Although it's only preview set, having to see this makes me have my hopes of getting those sprites and do some animations on it.

Ah~ thanks SirRouzel!

Could someone please upload Relius OD activation sprite? I would be so happy ;A; (Static, not gif. And I'd like to have that sprite with his palette 8 too if that's possible :'D) Sorry for my bad english.

Could someone please upload Relius OD activation sprite?

Sorry, but that's not possible... Yet.

Currently... There's no way to see the .hip (Battle Sprites) files (Not even with the new tools which people make these days are able to decode them).

Looks like ASW put some code into their .hip files that makes the tools unable to read & decrypt them.

of all of bb games these are the only one you can't get the sprites open and yet the others games the sprites were rip from.