Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Are the lobby avatars and parts in there by any chance? I can't seem to find them.

I believe some, if not all, the lobby avatars are on the wiki. Don't know if its a complete set, but thats where I got the Ragna avatar for my banner.

Are the lobby avatars and parts in there by any chance? I can't seem to find them.

There's no way to view the Lobby Avatars (Characters) at all... (Unknown .hip file)

Only Accessories and Backgrounds/Stages.

Here: MEGA

(Includes: Lobby Avatar (Accessories Only) - Background/Stages Sprites).

Preview:

vifXMVg.png

Gv8K1Kr.png

vlbczbS.png

Bnw4d8E.png

LXTfmRz.png

H95XR2G.png

ORsaps9.png

Note: This is just Temporary... I mean, Soon it will be removed until I Upload the Full "Online Pack"

Which will Include all the Other Online stuff, such as this:

6G0vGqC.pnghnhfy3X.png

52Kj3yt.png

eU13Skk.png

Feel Free To Use Them!

Any new stuff in the Remix Heart storyline?

Not really... Only Story Mode Characters & Some CG's.

There's no way to view the Lobby Avatars (Characters) at all... (Unknown .hip file)

Only Accessories and Backgrounds/Stages.

Here: MEGA

(Includes: Lobby Avatar (Accessories Only) - Background/Stages Sprites).

Preview:

vifXMVg.png

Gv8K1Kr.png

vlbczbS.png

Bnw4d8E.png

LXTfmRz.png

H95XR2G.png

ORsaps9.png

Note: This is just Temporary... I mean, Soon it will be removed until I Upload the Full "Online Pack"

Which will Include all the Other Online stuff, such as this:

6G0vGqC.pnghnhfy3X.png

52Kj3yt.png

eU13Skk.png

Feel Free To Use Them!

Not really... Only Story Mode Characters & Some CG's.

Nice work. Is anything your working on at the moment?

Nice work. Is anything your working on at the moment?

Eh... Still working on Audio... (Sounds like I'm "Lazy" but... It's kinda Hard doing this All by myself).

Haha...

But, don't worry! I got a lot more of progress now & I'll upload all the Audio Stuff once I finish with all of them

(I just Hope that it doesn't take more time from what has been passed already...)

Eh... Still working on Audio... (Sounds like I'm "Lazy" but... It's kinda Hard doing this All by myself).

Haha...

But, don't worry! I got a lot more of progress now & I'll upload all the Audio Stuff once I finish with all of them

(I just Hope that it doesn't take more time from what has been passed already...)

Alright. Good luck.

Has Celica's emblem been ripped yet?

Yep! It's on the Wiki page. Look on the "Photos" tab or Inside of Celica A. Mercury Gallery/Images

Yep! It's on the Wiki page. Look on the "Photos" tab or Inside of Celica A. Mercury Gallery/Images

Cool. Thank you very much. :)

Any chance that most of the sprites can be ripped like they were with CS? Would be nice to have those resources and all.

Yes, the Xbox One version can ripped those sprites. I'm not sure.

Yes, the Xbox One version can ripped those sprites. I'm not sure.

That would depend on whether or not it's still open and easy as shit to grab. I'd assume no but LOL MICROSOFT 

The only reason people are assuming the XBO version will be rippable is because 360 discs used a different encryption method from PS3 discs.  There's no guarantee that the XBO uses an easily cracked method.  I know a guy who might know something but that requires getting an XBO copy of the game into his hands.

The only reason people are assuming the XBO version will be rippable is because 360 discs used a different encryption method from PS3 discs.  There's no guarantee that the XBO uses an easily cracked method.  I know a guy who might know something but that requires getting an XBO copy of the game into his hands.

I was thinking of Mugen members that they can rarely get those sprites. Just saying.

if a mugen member get a hold of ripping them that would be cool even though I'm a member of some of the boards ,but I haven seen a post yet only of the old games and why ASW been a ass this time with releasing them is fucking dumb when they had no problem with given out the other sprites from the other games and if they didn't have a problem with the old games they shouldn't made it hard to give these out too along with persona second fighting game.

It's not a matter of ASW being an ass.  The encryption on the PS3 discs is different from Xbox games.  That's why P4U2 got ripped and BBCP didn't.  I haven't heard anything about PS4 or XBO encryption so I don't know if it's looser or not than PS3.  

Hey, is any of the Teach Me Ms. Litchi chibis and backgrounds into the game's files? If so, anyway you can include them onto the rip?

Hey, is any of the Teach Me Ms. Litchi chibis and backgrounds into the game's files? If so, anyway you can include them onto the rip?

Most of those were in CS/CT rips. No luck on getting post-CS characters yet to my knowledge.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Have Celica and Lambda's logos been ripped? (like this one)
What1.png

Yep! It has been Ripped, but my Full Time Job is Killing me & Haven't had the Time to Upload them at all (As well for all the Audio)

All the links redirect to DL posts : (

Fixing that right now! Thanks for letting me know!

Has the Library been ripped?

Yeah, but... I didn't find anything interesting there at all...

I can upload the Files later.

Alright! Everything should be Fixed now (Added in OP: "Lobby Stuff") From a Few Posts back.

Adding the Names/Portraits/Online Stuff/Audio/Etc... Later (No EP3 Gaben Time)

I promise It will be Soon Enough!

Yeah, but... I didn't find anything interesting there at all...

I can upload the Files later.

Oh ok, thanks! I just want to have a text copy of the Library entries.