Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Alright! Everything should be Fixed now (Added in OP: "Lobby Stuff") From a Few Posts back.

Adding the Names/Portraits/Online Stuff/Audio/Etc... Later (No EP3 Gaben Time)

I promise It will be Soon Enough!

Thanks.

Hi, SirRouzel~ You're great!
I'm not good at English. If my question let you feel troubled, I apologize.
I want to ask for advice, BB's Sprites is how to unpack out?
Could you give me a extractor's source code?
I want to see frame and hitbox~
I can only parse the UNI's frame and hitbox~
Hope to get your help, Thank you~

Woah... After almost 5 Months late, it's getting more Progress (& CF is coming soon...)

I would like to say that... English Voices will come After i Finish with All the JP Voices first.

(So... If you can wait a little bit more, EN VA will be there for you!)

For now... Here i leave you with the Most Recent Audio Uploaded.

Arcade Event: MEGA

(Includes all Characters Special Arcade Voice Talk/Events)

Next on the list: Battle Voices

Hi, SirRouzel~ You're great!
I'm not good at English. If my question let you feel troubled, I apologize.
I want to ask for advice, BB's Sprites is how to unpack out?
Could you give me a extractor's source code?
I want to see frame and hitbox~
I can only parse the UNI's frame and hitbox~
Hope to get your help, Thank you~

Hm, currently.... There's No Way to Extract/Unpack the CP:EX Sprites at all.

ASW Put some Code in their Files that makes me Unable to see them, no matter what i try.

But well.. So far, i only tried with PS3 Version. 

(I haven't tried XBone or even PS4 Versions because, i don't own the game and console for it)

My Bet & Hope are on XBone Version.. Maybe we can get more stuff, If we Try CP:EX from XBone.

Hohohoooooooo, @SirRouzel, long time no read, but I'm gonna see what you brought us, they're too glorious for my data (sorry, tech-appentice), compadre, it's too hard to get the CP:EX Sprites, and as you said, we place hope on XBOX One Version, and I hope you still have the links of the CP Resources....

Anyway, read ya later, compadre!

SirRouzel just send me the files and I get my friend to open them up.

He has a point. Only the Xbox one version can open those files. Does he have a Xbox one and BBCP Extend?

Only the Xbox one version can open those files.

Where's the evidence of this? You've said this multiple times, yet have not shown any real basis for it yet. 360 had less encrypted dual-layer DVDs for its games while PS3 utilized blu-ray disks. The Xbox One meanwhile upgraded to blu-rays like Sony uses; which are typically better encrypted to begin with, regardless of if there's anything more to it on Microsoft/Sony's side (I have no clue if that sorta thing is plausible).

If you have solid reasoning, yippee hooray, that's hopeful since getting a CPEX X1 disk would be very easy. But until such, your word isn't exactly trustworthy.

Where's the evidence of this? You've said this multiple times, yet have not shown any real basis for it yet. 360 had less encrypted dual-layer DVDs for its games while PS3 utilized blu-ray disks. The Xbox One meanwhile upgraded to blu-rays like Sony uses; which are typically better encrypted to begin with, regardless of if there's anything more to it on Microsoft/Sony's side (I have no clue if that sorta thing is plausible).

If you have solid reasoning, yippee hooray, that's hopeful since getting a CPEX X1 disk would be very easy. But until such, your word isn't exactly trustworthy.

Well, dude. It can be ripped or not on Xbox One. idk really... :/ I just hope that someone to get those files and release them somewhere.

Thank you very much for all the time you've taken to RIP all this stuff for us and our various needs, if for whatever reason you feel like you need an XBONE or PS4 version of the game to finish your rip I would be willing to sponsor it for you. Also ENG VOICES WHEN OMG I HAVE MODS TO MAKE

XenieAf.jpg

<Never Lose Hope>

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend for PC/Steam (by H2 Interactive)

Coming In December/January!

There's more Chances to Get something from PC Ver. than XBONE/PS4 Ver.

hey SirRouzel can u show me how u mod the character potrait in character select sreen in CSE pls! i was tried to messing around the game file and it seem that the only thing that work for me is the music mod ( i tried to messing with language text file in pac file and it just crash the whole game. Im still new to this whole modding stuff)

I'm trying to download it, but it seems like it is not working for me :( Is there any way I can download the RIP somewhere else?

It may not have crossed your mind, but is it possible to get the Teach Me! Miss Litchi sprites for the new CP characters (Bullet, Azrael and Celica). It would be great if you could.

On 22/1/2016 at 8:07 PM, iHazama said:

This thread might be dead, but I need help in finding the dialogue HUD in story mode and I am not sure if this was included here.

Not Dead, just... Lazy (Yep, that's right)

Besides... Waiting a little more for CP:EX on PC.

As for what you are looking for... Here

now that the game is out you think the sprites will be rip for sure due to a out source is doing the game and let us know on any updates please.