Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Oh, it came out? How well is the port done? BBCSEX had a weird FPS issue for me, where it would just freeze for like 4-5 frames every 30 or so frames regardless of my settings, and changing the stages all to blank training mode stuff. But, it runs at a constant FPS otherwise.

The port is done very well, no problems on my end, though like the Xrd steam release, there are no lobbies, but at least there's the "My Room" stuff on Player Matches. All DLC from the console ports are included (though you still have to unlock stuff from the gallery as usual with free 25000P$ at start), and yes, you can change the music for the main menu.

On 3/2/2016 at 1:46 AM, ReRe01 said:

now that the game is out you think the sprites will be rip for sure due to a out source is doing the game and let us know on any updates please.

Were you going to ask the Mugen member to rip them? I agree with NeoStrayCat, Just have to wait until SirRouzel comes back and let us know.

6 hours ago, MighhtyKombat said:

I checked the character files and they're in .pac format. Is that good or bad?

.pac is a very commonly used format for character files including in games that use 3D models.  I don't think it means anything.

1 hour ago, MighhtyKombat said:

Someone elsewhere also said they were the format used for character files in the 360 ports of previous BB games. I think we're in now.

Can the The_None from Mugen Guild can rip them? He did got the UNIB sprites before.

http://www.justnopoint.com/lbends/index.php?location=sprites

Right Now Davod Sirloin can't rip at all his program has a bug in it and he trying to fixed it so you can count him out he just inform me on Mugen Guild.

that's good to know, i'd like to update the wiki with new images :)

do you know if he will be ripping effects too? (such as jin's sword slash effects, bullet's flint shooter, etc)

4 hours ago, shtkn said:

that's good to know, i'd like to update the wiki with new images :)

do you know if he will be ripping effects too? (such as jin's sword slash effects, bullet's flint shooter, etc)

I think SirRouzel got half the the effects in the Character Select sprites at the first page. 

10 hours ago, CaliburWarrior said:

I think SirRouzel got half the the effects in the Character Select sprites at the first page. 

Can confirm.

So wait, is this still going on or has this been discontinued? I would really love Bullet's sprites so I could make a mod with them. Haven't read any replies from the guy who seems to be running this project in months. 

He said he was going to do it but i just say this topic dead he hasn't been on here in months and as well on Mugen board, so you might as well give up on even seeing any of the BBCPEX stream version sprites at all even thought they can be rip due to the fact they are of the Xbox 360 format type file and no one else is even going to try to rip them I would be glad if some give the file and I rip them myself for everyone to have. 

Does anybody have insight into extracting the scripts for the arcade mode of CSEX PC? I can get CSEX's story mode and arcade mode for CT, but CSEX arcade mode is encrypted and I only get gibberish when I try to view it.

On 5/18/2016 at 7:15 PM, deaddestspike said:

Does anybody have insight into extracting the scripts for the arcade mode of CSEX PC? I can get CSEX's story mode and arcade mode for CT, but CSEX arcade mode is encrypted and I only get gibberish when I try to view it.

You in the wrong thread here...

Can someone help me please?

Does any of archives contain something similar to BlazBlue ingame font?
Like numbers for combo-count (1,2,3 etc.) in PNG or jpg?

If yes, which archive exactly do i need?

2 hours ago, Capablanca said:

Can someone help me please?

Does any of archives contain something similar to BlazBlue ingame font?
Like numbers for combo-count (1,2,3 etc.) in PNG or jpg?

If yes, which archive exactly do i need?

Check this, maybe there is something useful there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qvje35rg90zabt/HUD.rar?dl=0