Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

17 hours ago, rNNN_ said:

New to the forum, just wanted to ask something:

Is it possible to rip the sprites from the BBCF Demo that was released recently?

No.

10 hours ago, DNHero666 said:

um why is the sprites are different then what i got? 

Explain?

you know like have different move of sprites then random color of only like one sprites each of the character if only if is like this link of the sprites that the guy mad for BBCSX Sprites

BBCPEX is has all new remade sprites none of the BB sprites are the same and they have new moves and some of their old moves were taken out of the game so they not going to be the same ASW even posted it themselves that they redid the sprites.

On 9/13/2016 at 11:31 PM, JustaMaskedFreak said:

I wonder how it will be in CF, since I've saw the difference between sprites...

They've changed some sprites. Ragna's jB flying kick for example has been redrew to a slightly different position. I'm think that people will have to re-rip everything all over again for CF since I doubt that spotting out all redrew sprites and rip them all out individually along with the new moves will be faster then just ripping the entire pack at once.

Hey, I was just going through the Kokonoe sprites, and I think there might be some sprites missing. Namely that ring thing she pulls her gadgets out of or sends opponents through in one of her win animations. Am I missing something or are they apart of the character effects pack?

14 hours ago, Chaos Master said:

Hey, I was just going through the Kokonoe sprites, and I think there might be some sprites missing. Namely that ring thing she pulls her gadgets out of or sends opponents through in one of her win animations. Am I missing something or are they apart of the character effects pack?

They are in the effects pack.

I don't know if they are ripped from the game, but I believe BlazBlue wiki has the emblems for every character in their image galleries. 

Have the Teach Me Miss Litchi!-styled chibis been ripped? Not sure if they have been posted already or not.

Welp... It sure has been a While again, probably this Thread is Dead by now.

Anyways! I'm just here to go Back into my BlazBlue Ripping Progress (All the Games)!

But for now, here you have a few things that i got from Central Fiction:

bddata+01202+fhd_ads+cmn15_ch_e_rg4.pngMai.gif

21 minutes ago, ReRe01 said:

Are you going to post CF in this topic or start a new one if CF only

I'm gonna Post everything of CF in here, along with CT, CS1/CS:EX, CP/CP:EX

but it's gonna take a little while to edit all of it meanwhile i'm keep doing the rips, haha

6 minutes ago, ReRe01 said:

ok just get CF done first before you go back on the old games

Of course! That's my Main Priority right now~

Either way, I'm still Digging through all the Game Content and I Found this:

Mai.png

(Note: If the Image is way too Big for Dustloop Rules... Please, let me know How to do it more Smaller because I totally Forgot!)

Okay! Everything is Extracted/Unpacked now~

(Story Backgrounds, Characters CG, Gallery, Portraits, Names, Emblems, BGM, Announcers, SFX, Voices)

I'll Start with the Audio First & Then i will go with Everything else.

Whew... 250k Files & It only took 65 GB of my HDD, totally Worth it!

EXTRA (I had to do it, i'm sorry):

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.png

(Gotta LOVE dem Arcade CG Sprites)

So... let see if I understood, you got all the files of all the games and you are starting to unpack everything to make a big file with everything from every game in this very topic, right? Sounds good to me!