Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

So how are you ripping these? I tried my hand with my copy of the game, extracted everything nicely, but some CGs get fucked, and Hipster doesn't work at all with the images.

I used exesegs and exah3pac for my stuff, and some cgs get borked when extracting with exah3pac.

I'm probably just stupid but how do you use these bbtools?

I read all scripts, one of them says that exah3pac.exe must be in folder so I added whole thing in there, tried executing every script via powershell with python on sprite file but every time I've got error so I'm obviously missing something.

Thanks for help.

6 hours ago, Tron said:

So how are you ripping these? I tried my hand with my copy of the game, extracted everything nicely, but some CGs get fucked, and Hipster doesn't work at all with the images.

I used exesegs and exah3pac for my stuff, and some cgs get borked when extracting with exah3pac.

Hm... I don't quite Understand what do you mean by CG's getting "Borked" or "Fcked"

I suppose you see them Like this?:

Borked/Fcked up Version

Spoiler

bddata+19347+fhd_ads+102jn_00efk00.png

Original Version

Spoiler

bddata+19347+fhd_ads+102jn_00efk001.png

Perhaps a Screenshot would make me Understand the Situation a little Better...

2 hours ago, Devvah said:

I'm probably just stupid but how do you use these bbtools?

I read all scripts, one of them says that exah3pac.exe must be in folder so I added whole thing in there, tried executing every script via powershell with python on sprite file but every time I've got error so I'm obviously missing something.

Thanks for help.

I haven't used BBTools at all & As far as i know... Dantarion's tools Only work on the PC Ver. of the BlazBlue Games

7 hours ago, SirRouzel said:

I haven't used BBTools at all & As far as i know... Dantarion's tools Only work on the PC Ver. of the BlazBlue Games

And that's what I have, it's just that there's no instruction what to do in proper order for them to work, since the obvious - using scripts through powershell's python didn't work I must be doing something wrong and Tron seems to be using these tools rather than console rips so perhaps he will share.

What I mean is what I said. Literally, the CGs (not all of them, but some) export badly. I mean things such as story CG. Some of them convert nice, but some of them come out definitely bad. For example, the CG of a certain character getting attacked by a wolf, exported broken, like half of it was red, other blue some of it was right color and then some of it in the middle would be a garbled, glitched mess. I got so pissed, I didn't even get to find the separate Arcade Mode CGs, and just deleted everything in frustration. I'm now grabbing the game AGAIN from my PSN for another try.

16 minutes ago, Devvah said:

And that's what I have, it's just that there's no instruction what to do in proper order for them to work, since the obvious - using scripts through powershell's python didn't work I must be doing something wrong and Tron seems to be using these tools rather than console rips so perhaps he will share.

I'll take a look on Dantarion's BBTools & See what i can do~

If i manage to get the Tools Working, i'll let you know Step by Step!

15 minutes ago, Tron said:

What I mean is what I said. Literally, the CGs (not all of them, but some) export badly. I mean things such as story CG. Some of them convert nice, but some of them come out definitely bad. For example, the CG of a certain character getting attacked by a wolf, exported broken, like half of it was red, other blue some of it was right color and then some of it in the middle would be a garbled, glitched mess. I got so pissed, I didn't even get to find the separate Arcade Mode CGs, and just deleted everything in frustration. I'm now grabbing the game AGAIN from my PSN for another try.

Interesting... That's actually a Whole new Level of Brokenness.

Well, i'm not sure if i can really Help that much but... I'll give it a Try!

(Probably you may already know this, but still... I'll give some Details to see if it can Help on something)

I've been using the Latest Version (2014/03/27) of EXAH3PAC which you can Find in Here.

Also, i Always work with the Disc (PS3) Version than the Digital/PSN Version.

Because i can Confirm that Digtial Version gave some Weird Problems when you are Unpacking the .PKG File... I've tried Many Methods & Programs to Unpack it Properly yet 2GB is the Max size i could get for the bddata.bin (Which contains all the Game Data, Sprites,Text,Scripts,Audio,Etc...) Meanwhile the Disc Version is 15 GB.

Moving on... If you are using the PS3 Disc, just Drag the bddata.bin into exsegs.exe, that will Start creating all the .PAC Files (It should give you around 20k .PAC Files)

After that, you have 2 Options to Unpack the .PAC Files: (Hard) Do it Manually by Dragging the .PAC File into exah3pac.exe or (Easy) Make a Script/Batch.

For the Script/Batch you only will have to Put this: 

for %%i in (*.pac) do exah3pac %%i

That should take care of every .PAC File and you will get the Files from it.

It shouldn't give you a Problem as long you have the Latest Version & the Disc Version.

(Important? Note: I Never tried with the PS4 Disc at all, the last time i tried to mess around with a PS4 Disc (GG XRD) it was way too Different regarding the Files Extension than the PS3 Version)

I have the PSN version, and I have little problem in extracting the PKG correctly.  I'm attempting to rip stuff again. Thanks for the batch script, I completely forgot one could use those.

SirRouzel i have to say thnk u for all of ur work rippin the blazblue games content. If u don't mind me askin when would u reckon u will be puttin up the rest of the ripped content from centralfiction? the main thing im lookin for atm is large images of every characters emblem and it would mean alot if i can get my hands on them also the sprites but to my understanding those r hard and annoying to rip.

9 hours ago, demonjester55 said:

SirRouzel i have to say thnk u for all of ur work rippin the blazblue games content. If u don't mind me askin when would u reckon u will be puttin up the rest of the ripped content from centralfiction? the main thing im lookin for atm is large images of every characters emblem and it would mean alot if i can get my hands on them also the sprites but to my understanding those r hard and annoying to rip.

No problem!

As for the Rest of the Ripped Stuff... Keep in mind that it's Only me Working on this Ripping Progress, none of my Friends are Helping with it.

So, i Hope everyone Understands that it may Take a Little While to Put it all Together! But i'll Keep posting Updates everytime I get something Done~

With that said, i'm gonna give a quick Update: Audio is all Done (Not Including BGM because of Rules), Still Looking for the Ending Cutscenes Voices to Start Uploading all of it & Then i will go with Portraits/Names/Emblems/etc.

np man take the time ya need and as long as u keep givin us updates on the progress i'm happy. :). I wish i could help ya on this rippin progress but sadly i have no clue on how to rip the game and sadly i don't have the game nor console for it. hopefully it will get the pc treatment later dwn the line.

I Apologize to Everyone for Keeping you Waiting, but... It's Here!

Central Fiction 1st Part from the Rips are Complete~

I know it's not much. but... Probably this Should do for some People who were Waiting for the Things to Come out.

Also, as you can see... All the CP/CP:EX Downloads were "Removed" from the Main Post.

For those who still want them, feel free to Leave a Message Here or PM Me.

Update:

Audio is the Most Difficult thing since i have to do this 1 by 1. PSound isn't doing a good job lately.

it will come out for sure after i'm done doing all the images regarding Story Mode & Arcade Cutscenes Sprites

Anyways! I hope you enjoy the small things for now & i promise for good that the 2nd Part of the Rips will come out Soon Enough (Not HL3 Delay)

Extra (Did this meanwhile i was messing around with the Arcade Sprites):

Boredom.jpg

Just wondering on my end, will all of the Central Fiction sprites be ripped or are they not rippable yet?

I'm particularly interested in Nine (Konoe), Naoto, and Izanami uncloaked sprites.

28 minutes ago, pandaemang said:

Just wondering on my end, will all of the Central Fiction sprites be ripped or are they not rippable yet?

I'm particularly interested in Nine (Konoe), Naoto, and Izanami uncloaked sprites.

As far as i know, they are Not Rippeable, but still... I may be Wrong.

I'm mostly Following Dantarion & his BBTools for any News regarding CF Console Sprites.

Still, i Found someone who managed to get Tsubaki's New Overhread Move!

I don't really have Twitter, but... For those that they Have, perhaps you guys can Ask him about the Sprites & his Scripts/Tools or Anything that Help on Getting them?

he and the ones who helping him are still trying to get the sprites rippable for now he has not post any updates yet.

16 minutes ago, TenielX said:

So are the Mega links to CP:EX's Gallery, Story Etc. files that were in this thread going to be added elsewhere or are they gone?

They are Still Alive & Never gonna get Deleted.

I do have Planned to Add them Later, but that will be until i Finish doing the Rips for all the BB Games again & i will Update the ones that I left Incomplete.

Still, if there's something that you or people want from CP/CP:EX Rips... PM me or Leave a Message here & I'll be Glad to give the Link of it.

28 minutes ago, DNHero666 said:

Any Updates for the SoundTrack to Download Please i have been looking for it

Yes, i have it.

No, i Can't share it. Not even the BGM Rips from the Game.

Hello, compadre, in the Common, will you upload everything of the HUD (like the "Rebel 1", "Win/Lose" Effects, etc.) and/or the Character Select Stuff (as well the Cursors, Objects, Stages/BGM Select and Fonts, etc.)? And can you fix all the Links which lead to the Current Page (as the CP:EX Arcade Ending CG Sprites and antoher ones)?

Beforehand, thank you.

4 hours ago, RockHoward2013 said:

Hello, compadre, in the Common, will you upload everything of the HUD (like the "Rebel 1", "Win/Lose" Effects, etc.) and/or the Character Select Stuff (as well the Cursors, Objects, Stages/BGM Select and Fonts, etc.)? And can you fix all the Links which lead to the Current Page (as the CP:EX Arcade Ending CG Sprites and antoher ones)?

Beforehand, thank you.

Yo! It has been a while Amigo~

I do Intend to Upload Everything such as Versus / In-Battle / Abyss / Main Menu / Etc HUD at the Misc Section.

But that will be Until i have Finished Uploading all the Important stuff Such as: Audio & Images (Story/Arcade/Gallery/Portraits/Etc)