Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

1 hour ago, DaNaru250 said:

Hey. Ahm, Sorry to bother but do you have the effects? Like Jin's Hizangeki Slash or Ragna's Beast from Dead Spike?

Under the Main Post/Downloads Section, check the one that says "Sprites" Includes the Effects and Palettes from Every Character.

4 hours ago, LUIGIFAN222 said:

So are the Arcade mode "Sprites" coming soon? or are they already ripped?

They are already Ripped, but haven't done Progress on Making the Folders and Removing/Renaming a few things in there.

On 11/4/2016 at 4:12 PM, SirRouzel said:

Yes, i have it.

No, i Can't share it. Not even the BGM Rips from the Game.

ok Thanks for telling me that

Sorry to ask but... the sprites - they're not yet all ripped, are they? Like, at the moment it's really just the standing sprites only, am I right?
I'm asking because I could really use all of Susanoo's battle sprites but they are nowhere to be found yet ;P
Heck, I'd do it myself if I knew how to.

1 minute ago, xionfenix said:

Sorry to ask but... the sprites - they're not yet all ripped, are they? Like, at the moment it's really just the standing sprites only, am I right?
I'm asking because I could really use all of Susanoo's battle sprites but they are nowhere to be found yet ;P
Heck, I'd do it myself if I knew how to.

Mhh, that's right.

Still, there might be Chances to get the Full Sprites one day.

I'll leave this in here just in case:

On 3/11/2016 at 11:53 AM, SirRouzel said:

As far as i know, they are Not Rippeable, but still... I may be Wrong.

I'm mostly Following Dantarion & his BBTools for any News regarding CF Console Sprites.

Still, i Found someone who managed to get Tsubaki's New Overhread Move!

I don't really have Twitter, but... For those that they Have, perhaps you guys can Ask him about the Sprites & his Scripts/Tools or Anything that Help on Getting them?

On 3/11/2016 at 3:00 PM, ReRe01 said:

he and the ones who helping him are still trying to get the sprites rippable for now he has not post any updates yet.

On 11/6/2016 at 0:38 AM, SirRouzel said:

Under the Main Post/Downloads Section, check the one that says "Sprites" Includes the Effects and Palettes from Every Character.

They are already Ripped, but haven't done Progress on Making the Folders and Removing/Renaming a few things in there.

SirRouzel I am curious if you ripped out the crests for all the characters or not? I mean the large ones without background.

24 minutes ago, maxlinkmax said:

SirRouzel I am curious if you ripped out the crests for all the characters or not? I mean the large ones without background.

As far as i know... There's no High Res/Quality Images from the Emblems/Crest on the Game Files.

the Max that I found in there it was 512x512 which is already Included in "Common" under Downloads section on OP.

On 11/10/2016 at 3:12 PM, SirRouzel said:

As far as i know... There's no High Res/Quality Images from the Emblems/Crest on the Game Files.

the Max that I found in there it was 512x512 which is already Included in "Common" under Downloads section on OP.

hmmm... i see... i wonder those super hi res ones from CT is perhaps someone's traced version then? 

On 10/11/2016 at 8:12 AM, SirRouzel said:

Thank you very much for all of your uploads.

Hello, My name is Chris and I am new to this forum. I am also a fan of BlazBlue and I thank you for the story character art from the previous BlazBlue games. I just wanted to know the status of the story character art for Central Fiction, if you are not done with it, that's cool. I thank you again and have a blessed day.

This is for   SirRouzel

On 5/11/2015 at 3:23 AM, SirRouzel said:

Alright!

"Sprites" Pack is Fixed now.

Click Here to get back to Page 12 or Click Here for Main Page where you will find the Download Links.

why does it direct me back to the page instead of just sending me to the link? is there something i need to do to get to the link? also wanted to ask if anyone knows the name of the font for CP or CF?

7 hours ago, tails2k6 said:

why does it direct me back to the page instead of just sending me to the link? is there something i need to do to get to the link? also wanted to ask if anyone knows the name of the font for CP or CF?

That post and link to the website was posted a year ago, it's gone. But don't worry maybe SirRouzel make a new one. Maybe?

alright cool but does anyone know what type of font it is for Blazblue? I really am looking to use it if someone has made it in a ttf format or something.

13 hours ago, Kululu_AFL said:

That post and link to the website was posted a year ago, it's gone. But don't worry maybe SirRouzel make a new one. Maybe?

Mhh~

3 hours ago, tails2k6 said:

alright cool but does anyone know what type of font it is for Blazblue? I really am looking to use it if someone has made it in a ttf format or something.

No idea to be honest, but if you want i can share the Font for those who want to make it an "official font"

9 minutes ago, SirRouzel said:

Mhh~

No idea to be honest, but if you want i can share the Font for those who want to make it an "official font"

sure that would be awesome man i would like to be able to use the font regularly. SirRouzel you are awesome and i am very appreciative to your hard work with the rips.

6 hours ago, SirRouzel said:

If you want i can share the Font for those who want to make it an "official font"

I want it too, along the other fonts please...

And for any data, I'm DeviantArt's RockHowardMX, sorry if I didn't answer that time when @ReRe01 pointed the SNK Celica Sprite I did...

Read ya, compadre!

On 22/11/2016 at 3:54 PM, tails2k6 said:

sure that would be awesome man i would like to be able to use the font regularly. SirRouzel you are awesome and i am very appreciative to your hard work with the rips.

On 22/11/2016 at 10:31 PM, RockHoward2013 said:

I want it too, along the other fonts please...

And for any data, I'm DeviantArt's RockHowardMX, sorry if I didn't answer that time when @ReRe01 pointed the SNK Celica Sprite I did...

Read ya, compadre!

Here ya go: Fonts.rar

On 11/10/2016 at 2:12 AM, SirRouzel said:

Now is this the PS3 or PS4 version that you're ripping? I ask because in the versus screen the emblems that show up are big enough for the whole screen and the PS4 version runs at 1080p. Those emblems have to be buried somewhere to be that good quality

1 hour ago, Hellknight10 said:

Now is this the PS3 or PS4 version that you're ripping? I ask because in the versus screen the emblems that show up are big enough for the whole screen and the PS4 version runs at 1080p. Those emblems have to be buried somewhere to be that good quality

I got Both and they Have the Same files with Same resolution, no matter which Version it is.

The game running at "1080p" is just a Scale than anything, just like CT used to be on PC with Higher Resolutions than his Original one (1280x768).

It didn't look Blurry~ish at all.

Okay, so the topic changed to Central Fiction now. Shouldn't we have two topics though, because it's become difficult for me to track down the Chronophantasma/Chronophantasma Extend stuff now.

13 hours ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:

Okay, so the topic changed to Central Fiction now. Shouldn't we have two topics though, because it's become difficult for me to track down the Chronophantasma/Chronophantasma Extend stuff now.

I'm sure they'll have a link for Chronophantasma and CPEX sometime in the future, plus the sprites are still in the page if you haven't downloaded them yet. Just be patient right now as everyone is still ripping stuff for Central Fiction and cannot attend to the forum at this time. I will apologize to you for them on their behalf, if it makes you feel any better.