Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Also if you knew they were not in the right color why not fixed them? just saying and if you are when you updating the sprite that would be great for us 

10 minutes ago, DNHero666 said:

Also if you knew they were not in the right color why not fixed them? just saying and if you are when you updating the sprite that would be great for us 

*Sigh* ...Because some People like to Do it by Their own, Adding the color Manually (Either Default or their Favorite one) & I'm Not really gonna Waste a Bunch of Space on Size just to Make Everyone Again but with a Different Color.

Just Saying...

1 minute ago, DNHero666 said:

ok i understand but when is the rest Es Mai and Susano'o sprite are coming out?

my man he said them characters can't be ripped as of now just gonna have wait until tht problem is solved.

Excellent stuff, good Sir.

But I have a request, because I'm on a Mac and my options are likely limited for color swaps.

If there's any way you can get Izanami's default palette for her sprites then I'll treat it as a late Christmas present. Not sure how long it might take, but I hope you can see what you can do, thanks.

39 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Excellent stuff, good Sir.

But I have a request, because I'm on a Mac and my options are likely limited for color swaps.

If there's any way you can get Izanami's default palette for her sprites then I'll treat it as a late Christmas present. Not sure how long it might take, but I hope you can see what you can do, thanks.

I can do it Today, it might take between 2-3 hours max!

My friend, I am pleased with these sprites, now I can finally do some splicing of my own!

And hopefully find a way to make the palettes work since I lack photoshop, and lack the GIMP knowhow >.<

36 minutes ago, MaximusMurkimus said:

Ah, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

I'll be here finishing up Persona 4 Golden in the meantime, looking forward to it.

Huh, i thought it was gonna Take More time... Guess i was Wrong.

Oh well! Here you go~

Persona... Good taste my Friend~

Spoiler

15072444245031780352_screenshots_20161214005701_2.jpg

35 minutes ago, HoudiniJr100 said:

My friend, I am pleased with these sprites, now I can finally do some splicing of my own!

And hopefully find a way to make the palettes work since I lack photoshop, and lack the GIMP knowhow >.<

You can as @ReRe01 for the Portable Version of Photoshop if you need it (Originally, PS is a Paid program but you know... YARR HARR & [PIRATE INTENSIFIES])

I leaved a Tutorial of How to Make the Palette Working on Photoshop in case you go for it!

or you can get GIMP since it's a Free Software~

I actually own gimp, XD. its been proving very taxing to use, and possible unusable for palette changing. So I may have to oblige the portable photoshop

Just now, HoudiniJr100 said:

I actually own gimp, XD. its been proving very taxing to use, and possible unusable for palette changing. So I may have to oblige the portable photoshop

Oh, actually... There's an Addon for GIMP that let's you open .act files.

But...! Since i've never used GIMP in my life, not sure how it will work with it.

54 minutes ago, Tron said:

Hi. Thanks for all your hard work.

You got dem character sprites from THAT version, no?

;).png

Was so happy when I saw more sprites being ripped, only to see the note that Susanoo is still not possible T~T

Oh well... I hope someone makes it possible. But as the one above me said - what the hell is the issue with them?

3 hours ago, xionfenix said:

Was so happy when I saw more sprites being ripped, only to see the note that Susanoo is still not possible T~T

Oh well... I hope someone makes it possible. But as the one above me said - what the hell is the issue with them?

4 hours ago, LUIGIFAN222 said:

So what was the issue with mai susan and pudding-waifu anyway? is it a different encryption or what?

These sprites are ripped from the arcade version of BBCF; Mai, Susanoo, Es are in the console version. At the moment no one knows what kind of compression the files have on the PS4/XB1/PS3.

11 hours ago, SirRouzel said:

Oh, actually... There's an Addon for GIMP that let's you open .act files.

But...! Since i've never used GIMP in my life, not sure how it will work with it.

well I haven't found it yet.

I'm honestly better off tryingto do it by hand via MS Paint unless someone can find said add on for me x. x;

5 hours ago, Ares said:

These sprites are ripped from the arcade version of BBCF; Mai, Susanoo, Es are in the console version. At the moment no one knows what kind of compression the files have on the PS4/XB1/PS3.

ah so thts the case well if i recall they do update the arcade ports wth the console exclusive characters eventually if i recall from the past titles if not well i say r best bet will be a pc release if tht happens which i would say would most likely happen but not for some time.

So, I just got the LE of CF for Christmas and my immediate response was to rip all the files. Since OP doesn't seem to have put up any of the story sprites yet I was thinking of compiling those as PSDs and posting them (alternatively, I can also make a folder with pngs, but you will have to align them yourselves). Figured this is the least I can do since I'm 1: Always lurking here, and 2: Nobody seems to be cutting OP any slack but extractions seem to be in demand :')

I will probably do this after I sleep though :') as it will probably be a big job

C1F1U2qUcAA_HVg.jpg

files are already extracted (as pictured) so it's really just a matter of putting 'em all together after sorting.

Is there anybody in particular that people would like to see done first?

7 hours ago, mintiel said:

So, I just got the LE of CF for Christmas and my immediate response was to rip all the files. Since OP doesn't seem to have put up any of the story sprites yet I was thinking of compiling those as PSDs and posting them (alternatively, I can also make a folder with pngs, but you will have to align them yourselves). Figured this is the least I can do since I'm 1: Always lurking here, and 2: Nobody seems to be cutting OP any slack but extractions seem to be in demand :')

I will probably do this after I sleep though :') as it will probably be a big job

C1F1U2qUcAA_HVg.jpg

files are already extracted (as pictured) so it's really just a matter of putting 'em all together after sorting.

Is there anybody in particular that people would like to see done first?

where did you get the Character's Story Mode Model Pictures?

2 hours ago, DNHero666 said:

where did you get the Character's Story Mode Model Pictures?

Ripped it myself. Took hours to do, even while going through it with a batch file doing the work for me.

I think it starts around 10k for the story sprites. Nvm I just checked, it starts at 8.4k with Amane, and ends at around 17k in the pac files.

A friend of mine wants Naoto and I kind of want Nine's so i'll come back when I'm done with those.

:s Photoshop is really not liking me align the files nor is it eager to allow me to do a script export to layers, but after a bit of struggling, I do have these for you all:

Susano'o (Complete)  (PSD 1 2 3)
Ragna (Newest)  (PSD)
Arakune/Roy (Roy PSD)
Naoto 1  (PSD)

Still have a lot of Naoto to go through, and I might start doing more of Ragna's, because comparing the sprites to the CP rip, it seems a lot of expressions have been added or I'm just bad at recognizing duplicate expressions.

I will come back with PSDs properly aligned when my photoshop doesn't want to give me grief :I 

Edit: Added the psds, they should be good for alignment, though Susano'o 1 & 3 were giving me issues. Maybe I am just nitpicky though...

I'll see if I can get more of Naoto done tomorrow

On 1/1/2017 at 8:19 AM, mintiel said:

Since OP doesn't seem to have put up any of the story sprites yet I was thinking of compiling those as PSDs

Oh! That would be Great & Very Helpful for those who Want it the Easy way~

Btw, don't worry about the png's/Manual version of it! I'm currently Uploading Story Mode Files on MEGA!

(1.17 GB) it's gonna take a while but... Eh, as long this Worth it for the People who has been waiting Years for it, ahah~