Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

9 hours ago, mintiel said:

:s Photoshop is really not liking me align the files nor is it eager to allow me to do a script export to layers, but after a bit of struggling, I do have these for you all:

Susano'o (Complete)  (PSD 1 2 3)
Ragna (Newest)  (PSD)
Arakune/Roy (Roy PSD)
Naoto 1  (PSD)

Still have a lot of Naoto to go through, and I might start doing more of Ragna's, because comparing the sprites to the CP rip, it seems a lot of expressions have been added or I'm just bad at recognizing duplicate expressions.

I will come back with PSDs properly aligned when my photoshop doesn't want to give me grief :I 

Edit: Added the psds, they should be good for alignment, though Susano'o 1 & 3 were giving me issues. Maybe I am just nitpicky though...

I'll see if I can get more of Naoto done tomorrow

Planing to make more in the future? also is there a chance you can get BBCPEX Chibi Sprites of the Characters from Teach me Miss Litchi?

STORY MODE UPLOADED!

You can Either go to OP for the DL Link or Click Here to Download it instead~

P.S: In case i Missed a few things from Story Mode and you Noticed... Please, Let me know, so i can Add those to the Pack!

Very much appreciated. Cant thank you enough.

At the risk of looking like an ungrateful ass tho I have to ask...any idea when we might see the arcade character sprites/renders?

Thank you for all your effort.

Fantastic work, great stuff.

Not looking to be a bother but I was wondering if I could bother you for the Izayoi D-Code card design?

2 hours ago, MechaGS said:

Fantastic work, great stuff.

Not looking to be a bother but I was wondering if I could bother you for the Izayoi D-Code card design?

Not sure Which one do you want, so... Here is All of them:

( Note: 719_plt_iz doesn't have Higher Resolution & flame_119_00/01 doesn't have the Background from 819_plt_iz on Higher Resolution )

Spoiler

119_plt_iz.PNG

719_plt_iz.PNG

819_plt_iz.PNG

flame_019_00.PNG

flame_019_01.PNG

flame_119_00.PNG

flame_119_01.PNG

On 1/2/2017 at 9:08 AM, SirRouzel said:

Oh! That would be Great & Very Helpful for those who Want it the Easy way~

Btw, don't worry about the png's/Manual version of it! I'm currently Uploading Story Mode Files on MEGA!

(1.17 GB) it's gonna take a while but... Eh, as long this Worth it for the People who has been waiting Years for it, ahah~

Haha alrighty I'll compile the rest of them. Thank you for uploading the rest that I hadn't gotten around to.

On 1/2/2017 at 11:41 AM, DNHero666 said:

Planing to make more in the future? also is there a chance you can get BBCPEX Chibi Sprites of the Characters from Teach me Miss Litchi?

Yup I'mma get around to the rest of the PSDs pretty quick (I had a few things I had to do the last few days so I hadn't been around) and I can try finding them, but I'm not sure if they're in there as the game doesn't seem to have Teach Me Miss Litchi in this installation. I mean, usually the sprites are still around, but I think they finally removed the old Terumi story sprites as well so they may have cleaned up.

22 hours ago, mintiel said:

Haha alrighty I'll compile the rest of them. Thank you for uploading the rest that I hadn't gotten around to.

Yup I'mma get around to the rest of the PSDs pretty quick (I had a few things I had to do the last few days so I hadn't been around) and I can try finding them, but I'm not sure if they're in there as the game doesn't seem to have Teach Me Miss Litchi in this installation. I mean, usually the sprites are still around, but I think they finally removed the old Terumi story sprites as well so they may have cleaned up.

ok i mean the old BlazBlue Games with the Teach me Miss Litchi like BBCPEX and BBCSEX

On 3/1/2017 at 5:04 PM, Grigori said:

Very much appreciated. Cant thank you enough.

At the risk of looking like an ungrateful ass tho I have to ask...any idea when we might see the arcade character sprites/renders?

Thank you for all your effort.

Wow, i just Realized about this Message...! Sorry for Taking a while to give an Answer!

As for the Arcade Mode Sprites... They are Up.

OP UPDATED WITH THE DL LINK

1 hour ago, SirRouzel said:

Wow, i just Realized about this Message...! Sorry for Taking a while to give an Answer!

Not at all a problem. Thank you so very much.

I was disappointed to see this wasn't its own render, so I took a crack at it myself. I hope its clean enough. It appears to have some rough edges in the browser but once a background layer has been added it smooths out. I'm no pro at this but hopefully it'll do.

Added alternate link for those not signed in.

https://postimg.org/image/igtfova1r/

126tm_01a2.png

On 1/5/2017 at 6:59 PM, DNHero666 said:

ok i mean the old BlazBlue Games with the Teach me Miss Litchi like BBCPEX and BBCSEX

Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately I don't own BBCPEX physically so I cannot do a game rip for it at the current moment. I do believe another part of the forum has the TMML BBCS stuff, but I'm unsure if they ever added BBCSEX (and unfortunately I sold my copy a while ago). I don't know if I will get around to ripping stuff from CPEX as there is materials I need from it and CSEX as well, but I'll figure it out after I have the PSDs for CF done which is probably going to take me a bit due to work, etc.

Though if anyone has high resolution renders for CSEX & CPEX's character selection art I'd be incredibly grateful for it. I can only seem to find CT's still up.

10 hours ago, mintiel said:

Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately I don't own BBCPEX physically so I cannot do a game rip for it at the current moment. I do believe another part of the forum has the TMML BBCS stuff, but I'm unsure if they ever added BBCSEX (and unfortunately I sold my copy a while ago). I don't know if I will get around to ripping stuff from CPEX as there is materials I need from it and CSEX as well, but I'll figure it out after I have the PSDs for CF done which is probably going to take me a bit due to work, etc.

Though if anyone has high resolution renders for CSEX & CPEX's character selection art I'd be incredibly grateful for it. I can only seem to find CT's still up.

Steam has BBCT BBCSEX and BBCPEX

I have BBCSEX TMML chibi and BBCSEX Character selection art I don't have BBCPEX TMML art if anyone want any of it I be glad to pm to you.

48 minutes ago, ReRe01 said:

I have BBCSEX TMML chibi and BBCSEX Character selection art I don't have BBCPEX TMML art if anyone want any of it I be glad to pm to you.

Thanks X3

10 hours ago, DNHero666 said:

Steam has BBCT BBCSEX and BBCPEX

Still requires a purchase if not pirating it. :V Which I'm not willing to do at the current moment, sorry.

Sorry for sounding rude, it's a time issue @@; 

4 hours ago, ReRe01 said:

Sorry I am literally blind, the character selection art would be a huge help tyvm!

Also, a few more psds to toss everyone's way, sorry I'm slow as hell :s

Another Naoto
Trinity
Tager 1 2 3 (Idk why, but a friend requested them)

Also an update to Susano'o because I forgot the effect: 2

Gonna just link my dumblr in my sig because it'll contain a mirror to all my blazblue stuff.