Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

1 hour ago, AColor said:

No I'm talking about the lobby ones, you know the ones you can put stuff on? You walk around in them when you're in a lobby?

Ahh...! Perhaps you are Talking about These ones?:

Jin.png

On 12/28/2016 at 8:45 PM, ReRe01 said:

I apologize for everyone for this accidental comment, I just want to get rid of the quote I was gonna send to @ReRe01 but I forgot what it was about. So either delete it or not read it, the choice is yours. Again I apologize for sending this thinking that it's an update.

Only those who were available on the arcade version (before ver 1.30 who brought Es, Mai, Susano'o) were successfully ripped.
Not saying it's not a huge success though :)

The encryption of the console version seems different from the arcade version, which is why we still don't have Es, Mai, Susan. Either one gets to access the console version data through a lot of struggle and work, or people wait for the ver 1.30 ROM to come out and hope the process to rip them is the same. Or one goes crazy enough to redraw all sprites pixel by pixel from hi-res footages. If I were to give it a try someday, I think the arcade ROM would be the wiser option.

On 4/12/2014 at 2:05 AM, Kurushii said:

the link won't let me download it? it just send me back to the same page where you post the link?

On 2/1/2017 at 4:10 AM, KuroTenshi67 said:

Only those who were available on the arcade version (before ver 1.30 who brought Es, Mai, Susano'o) were successfully ripped.
Not saying it's not a huge success though :)

The encryption of the console version seems different from the arcade version, which is why we still don't have Es, Mai, Susan. Either one gets to access the console version data through a lot of struggle and work, or people wait for the ver 1.30 ROM to come out and hope the process to rip them is the same. Or one goes crazy enough to redraw all sprites pixel by pixel from hi-res footages. If I were to give it a try someday, I think the arcade ROM would be the wiser option.

Where are they? i am looking for carl's and hibiki's.

1 hour ago, ReRe01 said:

they on the front page of the thread said sprites

Wait do you mean their standing animation. or was there an update and I didn't read it. I'm okay with both.

Hey, I wanna know what's happening with Compadre Rouzel, because, I'm happy with the (almost full) Sprite Sets, but, I'm waiting him for bringing us the Lifebar, Menu and Miscellaneous things (like the Stage & BGM Select)...

I'll be pending of his (and any) reply...

as far we know he not reply back yet and now that ASW put the game on steam it might be a small chance he can get Es,Mai,Susanoo,and classic Noel sprites and I said might not was going to get them we just have to wait and see as far them and the other things.

On 1/1/2017 at 8:19 AM, mintiel said:

Is there anybody in particular that people would like to see done first?

I would love to see Nine's!

On 3/1/2017 at 1:07 AM, SuzakuRainmaker said:

Are the combo number sprites in any of these packs? Odd question but I'm needing numbers in that specific font for a project.

Do you mean these?

Spoiler

cp4_combo_font_B.png.737cb93f0847b76506e80e7c3a0799e9.png

Spoiler

cp4_combo_font_R.png.d952015640ababfecef7d1850745af86.png