Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

On 2017-5-22 at 9:50 AM, Venom00 said:

May you do this for the entire cast as well (every one pre-CF)? Because I just can't wait to hear all and everyone's quotes, beforehand, thank you...

On 5/17/2017 at 10:31 AM, demonjester55 said:

rNNN_ the legend was very nice to rip for me the missing character effects and some stage background effects.

naoto,nine and susanoo r not in this link since he already posted the links to there effects before hand and i can't find ragna's among the list. 

he told me to inform u all tht all the files r in dds format so u will need a program like Photoshop or gimp with a dds plugin to view them

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7dhk57g18qpbauy/AABOjV5klNMia4MeQiOrRwnqa?dl=0

I'm not sure if its just me but Izanami's appear to be broken. Not all but a good portion. The broken ones load into gimp with a white bar and transparent space, but this doesnt happen to all of them, and its only her. The other characters affects all load in perfectly fine.

Can anyone else confirm this?

48 minutes ago, Grigori said:

I'm not sure if its just me but Izanami's appear to be broken. Not all but a good portion. The broken ones load into gimp with a white bar and transparent space, but this doesnt happen to all of them, and its only her. The other characters affects all load in perfectly fine.

You're right, i'll see what I can do about it. In the meantime however, please be patient.

58 minutes ago, Grigori said:

From what I've gathered it's gimp only, I tried it with photoshop and it worked just fine, so yeah, if someone has an explanation for this I'd be glad to hear.

1 hour ago, rNNN_ said:

From what I've gathered it's gimp only, I tried it with photoshop and it worked just fine, so yeah, if someone has an explanation for this I'd be glad to hear.

Bizarre. Well that's a shame. Unfortunately for me gimp is all I have access to.

I appreciate your efforts.

On 2017-6-4 at 6:18 AM, Venom00 said:

Sorry for double posting. All character battle quotes ripped. Have fun, guys.

https://mega.nz/#F!hQhy1AAB!tR_4fd5IZw-ai_RJVHhN5A

Some fixes for previous rips:

• Ragna: added Act 1 generic B set
  • Susanoo: added Terumi's special interaction clips

6 hours ago, Venom00 said:

Hey guys, sorry but I've noticed that Izanami's pack was missing Act 3 interaction voice files. I have reuploaded into the folder above to include them.

Or you can also get the new Izanami's pack directly at here: https://mega.nz/#!5NIV2DZL!G4PRe8LMGA2x969MoJlWA1yM2MC00fN2OfLl1IP8Ais

Thank you very much for this, now that you've ripped all the In-Battle Quotes, can you rip the effects and/or the Announcer Voices (as for Rumiko Varnes and the Characters)?

Beforehand, thank you...

On 1/4/2017 at 1:20 PM, MechaGS said:

Fantastic work, great stuff.

Not looking to be a bother but I was wondering if I could bother you for the Izayoi D-Code card design?

How are these obtained?

odd as this maybe can you rip the background sprites characters from Celica A. Mercury stage.

I know I'm probably sounding I bit nitpicky but I'm a bit Adobe illiterate. Can anybody make those sprites of Susano'o, Mai, Es and the other newcomers with their default colour palette and complete effects? I know, I know, I know! I'm being lazy as you would call it but If you can make them default palette and transparent background, then I would be eternally grateful.

8 hours ago, RaynForce58 said:

I know I'm probably sounding I bit nitpicky but I'm a bit Adobe illiterate. Can anybody make those sprites of Susano'o, Mai, Es and the other newcomers with their default colour palette and complete effects? I know, I know, I know! I'm being lazy as you would call it but If you can make them default palette and transparent background, then I would be eternally grateful.

if ur usin Photoshop this is how i do it.  in Photoshop after opening ur sprite go to image > mode > color table then load the first palette file found in the characters palette folder. to make the sprite background transparent use the eyedropper tool in color table and click on the bottom right color on the color selection and tht should do it. there may be faster ways than this but thts all i know.

I'm working on doing all the characters right now just give me time to get them all done its not easy process but I'm getting there I will post what I got done.

there is one thing i wanna know and ive said this in the past but is there any chance of getting large images of the characters emblems? also does anyone have the palette file for naoto's default blood repulsor overdrive where his hair turns white?