Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

4 hours ago, Chaoschao222 said:

I was unable to extract it using ol' reliable WinRAR. Rip.

I tried it with both 7zip and WinRAR, works just fine.

I could do a re-up. if you want.

11 hours ago, kosmos badgirl said:

The archives are fine, I can open them with 7-zip ver. 16.02.

I download the latest 7zip archive and it works fine, thank you very much.

On 14/09/2017 at 4:28 PM, Chaoschao222 said:

I was unable to extract it using ol' reliable WinRAR. Rip.

Passing by to say I could extract them all using winRAR.

Is it possible for rNNN to link the Susanoo sprites again? For some reason it says the file has been deleted from the link.

Nevermind I managed to get the sprites. 

Question, this is something else.

But is it possible that you can RIP out the BlazBlue Chibi Sprites from the "Teach Me Miss Litchi" and "Help Me Professor Kokonoe"?

If so, then that would be great.

I found the old links that leads to downloading them, but they were all removed from Mediafire. Hopefully there is another alternate way to RIP and download the Chibi Sprites.

On 11/26/2017 at 6:08 PM, RaynForce58 said:

Kimiko Terumi?     "Screams like a fangirl"

I am a huge fan of you and the BlazBlue OCs Gang. I'm actually a member of the group on DeviantART. 

Ah, hello there. ^^

Anyways... I'm going to question besides the BB RIPS... What happened to the XBlaze RIPS? They're accessible before, but it's all gone.

Okay, I came back again, and--Does anyone have the RIPs for the CF in-game fighting HUDs? Like the Lifebars, Overdrive, etc...

And does anyone fully have the Custom D-Code things ripped as well?

I've been on the lookout for character sound effects beyond CT and CSE, and it seems that they once existed in this thread, but the link has long since been broken.

So I was wondering, does anyone still have those SE files? The ones I'm most interested in are Kagura's, Azrael's, Izayoi's and Celica's. I've got all the voices and global sound effects, but just not their specifics, like the "lightsaber" sounds Izayoi's weapon makes when she swings it, and SirRouzel doesn't seem to have been on these forums for over a year, so I doubt a PM his way would net anything.

Hi there, haven't figure out, but I do have the CF In-game HUD as well as the fonts.

I'm sharing them to you, sorry, I haven't figure out I have them, so, here they are:

BBCF Fonts & HUD

I hope you enjoy them!