Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

On 12/1/2018 at 6:07 AM, RockHoward2013 said:

Hi there, haven't figure out, but I do have the CF In-game HUD as well as the fonts.

I'm sharing them to you, sorry, I haven't figure out I have them, so, here they are:

BBCF Fonts & HUD

I hope you enjoy them!

Thank you very much! 

On 13/1/2018 at 4:19 PM, gazira said:

Thank you very much! 

No problem, gazira, I know other resources are in the very first page, but, can someone provide the other resources (as for the Character Select Screen Items, it means, the Stage and BGM Select and the other items, the VS, the Continue/Game Over, etc.)?

On 12/1/2018 at 6:07 AM, RockHoward2013 said:

I´m working with the best lifebars ever seen in mugen, I promise! jeje, but I need the emblems that appears in the intro and winner screens. In my animation I include the emblems of Calamity Trigger but it´s not the same. Please can you help me ripping this emblems? Thank you very much!

Thank you very much! 

mugen022.png

Does anyone have the RIPs for the character Lobby Sprites. Like, the characters that walk around the Lobby, I got the RIPs I need. Although, the only ones missing are the Character Lobby Sprites.

On 9/2/2018 at 8:32 PM, gazira said:

Thank you very much! 

mugen022.png

Thank you for the sprites, here the Central Fiction lifebars working on mugen.

Alguien que sepa donde se encuentran unos rayos verdes que rodean a susanoo, no los he encontrado ¿estan en algun formato diferente del .dds?

Some any knows? where there are the effects some green rays that surround susanoo, I not found them. Are they in any format different of .dds?

hey this might be a bit much to ask but could someone please get all the character sprites and effects into one big download zip or a link to all of them separate? it's a bit of nightmare trying to find all of them through these forum pages.

Any news regarding BBTAG rips, to be more specific, artwork rips?

I want to do recolors again and the site images just arent good enough for my work. Appreciated!

no but SegGel2009 two of his friends on twitter did recolors of BBtag Ragna ask them if they have PSD files of the art

On 9/18/2017 at 7:09 AM, Aoko said:

*Patiently waits for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle extracted material*
lmfao

I second this

So, I kind of need specific files, since I don't want to download literally everything. But, do any of you guys have the RIPs for CF of the character select? I don't need the official arts. I just need whatever is on the character select screen. 

Thank you.

Does anyone happen to know where the heck I could find the art files for the magic circles in the below scene? I've scoured - or at least I think I have - the ripped files, but cannot seem to find them.

3HtesZu.jpg

Anyone know where I can get the link for the backgrounds that appear when you use a Distortion, Overdrive Distortion, and Astral finish for Naoto specifically? There are two of the distortion backgrounds I'm looking for the blue and the red one (When in Overdrive). As for Astral's it's a red background with a black transition on the top portion of the screen. I would also like a link for the effects for Naoto's blood drives when he's charging 5D, 2D, or-J-D, etc.

(Left three pictures on the bottom to be more specific with my question.)

BlazBlue-Central-Fiction-Review-2.jpg

images.jpeg

71EMQDduI3L._AC_SL1280_.jpg

12 hours ago, CerezaTheWitch said:

Did anyone rip the files for chronophantasma extend? 

SirRouzel did a while back but then replaced it with the central fiction content. originally this topic was chronophantasma extend ripped content.

39 minutes ago, CerezaTheWitch said:

Are the links for extend still available In zip format? I had a hard time finding some as I searched the web for it.

the looks of it sadly not, all the links i find are dead. hopefully someone can re upload the content.