Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Ressurecting this thread because I need BBCP sprites, and it's been way too long. You know, Amane/Bullet/Azrael sprites along with Amane/Relius sprites.

Where can I find them?

You might as wait to blazblue chrono phantasma extend comes out you have Celica and new Lamba 11 sprites as well the others which is coming out on the XBoxOne and PS3 and PS4 if someone can rip XBoxOne version.

You might as wait to blazblue chrono phantasma extend comes out you have Celica and new Lamba 11 sprites as well the others which is coming out on the XBoxOne and PS3 and PS4 if someone and rip XBoxOne version.

Yep.

I'm having High Hopes on PS4/Xbox One version to Actually get better stuff and (Hopefully) the Sprites working.

Even if the game is that close to come out... The wait is killing me for sure. Haha~

I also want to make an Apology to everyone who requested more CP Rips from me

(I got kinda lazy & got stuck into BB:CS EX since it was released on PC/Steam & started to port CP stuff into the game)

Yep.

I'm having High Hopes on PS4/Xbox One version to Actually get better stuff and (Hopefully) the Sprites working.

Even if the game is that close to come out... The wait is killing me for sure. Haha~

I also want to make an Apology to everyone who requested more CP Rips from me

(I got kinda lazy & got stuck into BB:CS EX since it was released on PC/Steam & started to port CP stuff into the game)

It's cool. Glad to see your return here.

got stuck into BB:CS EX since it was released on PC/Steam & started to port CP stuff into the game

Are you doing stages? If you do, can you post a link to them?

Hey, I just wanna thank you for taking the time to rip all this stuff and share it to all of us. I actually used the character names for a little BlazBlue-related project I was working on. I couldn't have spruced up my little animations without your help! I'm glad to hear you're also planning to rip CP:EX stuff as I did need the names for Celica and Lambda to fully complete my little project and I was a bit afraid I would never get access to those graphics (but even if you don't, I can live without them.) 

If you ever decide to rip more CP related stuff, I second that request for the arcade victory quotes if you can get them. 

Hey, I just wanna thank you for taking the time to rip all this stuff and share it to all of us. I actually used the character names for a little BlazBlue-related project I was working on. I couldn't have spruced up my little animations without your help! I'm glad to hear you're also planning to rip CP:EX stuff as I did need the names for Celica and Lambda to fully complete my little project and I was a bit afraid I would never get access to those graphics (but even if you don't, I can live without them.) 

If you ever decide to rip more CP related stuff, I second that request for the arcade victory quotes if you can get them. 

Yep! Expect more stuff from CP:EX (Also for the Request which people has been asking for a long time, but my... Lazyness got me), after all... Just 2 days more!

Haha~

Yep! Expect more stuff from CP:EX (Also for the Request which people has been asking for a long time, but my... Lazyness got me), after all... Just 2 days more!

Haha~

Hohoho, lazyness, oh pal, but, 2 days more and BBCP:EX will be released, as w'all of here around...

I JUST CAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!!!

wow like phoenix you reborn the project very good i waiting take your time

OOPdvx0.gif

Note: Again... This is just the sprite preview when you choose a palette, not the actual character sprites with all their animations.

P.S: All the Request from People are also done! (Still... I'm making again new rars/folders with the old + new content of it)

(i apologize for the people who hates downloading all the stuff again just for the new things...)

More Celica stuff... For those who are Fan of her:

Note: It seems she also got new Story CG's related to Battle & Defeat Pose.

mlqhXic.jpg

yjvosUI.jpg

YaBGgsa.jpg

I apologize for my name as watermark on the pictures (If people want to put this on other site, they need to know at least the source or name of the guy who did the rip)

P.S: As always... Once everything is uploaded, it will be all in PNG files & not with that black background.

OOPdvx0.gifmlqhXic.jpgyjvosUI.jpgYaBGgsa.jpg

Wow, it seems too cooooooooool, and get working about that Black Background, it's IMGur, but try with another picture uploaders. But it seems too cool!

Go and take more BBCP:EX Stuff, compadre!

Awesome :3 are u going to rip xblaze lost memories too SirRouzel?

Uhm... Sure, why not?

Quick Update: Soon i'm going to start uploading the new stuff & add the links here, so you guys can download everything!

For now,,, Last Preview (I think):

oqQx2T5.jpg

Yo guys! Quick queston (Before uploading Story Mode [CG's/BG/Etc])... Does anyone know HIs/Her name of this Kaka Kitten?:

XsQnjqi.png

BB Wikia only shows him/her as "Young Kaka" but that's it, not a real name... And looking on my CP 1.0 Story Mode Files... I put his/her name as "Koneko Kaka".

Anyone who can confirm his/her true name? I will appreciate that!