Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

I'm Just Getting Characters From Story Mode [Amane/Azrael/Bullet/Kagura/Kokonoe/Terumi]

After That & I Will Upload & Share Everything.

I hope this will include story-only NPC too (the Imperator, Nine, etc).

I hope this will include story-only NPC too (the Imperator, Nine, etc).

That's For Sure My Friend!

I Will Include Everything.

Also. It Was You The One With Kokonoe Picture Before?

Yes, I had a Kokonoe avatar before this one.

Notice these images are in jpg, you are going to release the finals in png right?

Notice these images are in jpg, you are going to release the finals in png right?

Yeah. All These Images Are Just Samples.

The Final Release Will Have Transparency & Everything Else.

Thank you so much I been waiting and hoping for someone on here do this I just want to get a whole of the sprites more than any thing else..

Thank you so much I been waiting and hoping for someone on here do this I just want to get a whole of the sprites more than any thing else..

Thank You For That Words! I Appreciate That.

Also Talking About Sprites... Those Are Just Sample Sprites. Idle Animation [When You Are Choosing A Color Palette]-

The Real Sprites Where All The Animations Are... Still Get As ".hip Unknown Endian File Type"

But Don't Worry About It! I'm Working On It With A Friend [From Another Forum] IF My Idea Works... Maybe & Just Maybe. We Can Get The Sprites Working!

To Jourdal:

My Friend Told Me About Your Twitter Message.

IF You See This Jourdal... I Will Upload The English Voices Right Now! [Hope It Dosen't Take Alot On Uploading...]

You didn't have to do that ;__;, i appreciate it a lot (as well as the other rips..i had far too much fun going through the clips haha)

You didn't have to do that ;__;, i appreciate it a lot (as well as the other rips..i had far too much fun going through the clips haha)

No No. It's Okay!

I Wanted To Ask You Something Since I Saw That *Tweet... Would You Like The Full English Jin Voice Set After I Finish Him For Now?

So Far I Have Completed: Amane - Arakune - Azrael - Bang - Bullet - Carl - Hakumen

Also. Thanks For The Comment & Passing By! It's A Real Honor To See You!

[TBH... I Never Expected You Would Like This Topic. Haha! Got Me Surprised The Momment I Saw Your Name]

I spend way too much time playing around in sound test in ASW games because they all talk so much lol. If you want to upload jins specifically that's fine? But you don't have to, i can wait for all them haha. Thanks again!

Aw yiss! It's about bloody time this happened, thanks sir you are a saint.

I Know Right? Haha!

Also. Thanks For The Compliment! Appreciated

Thanks a lot! This must be time-consuming but it's been wanted for a long time so we definitely appreciate what you're doing!

Kinda. I Am Mostly All The Time On PC.

I'm Glad You Liked It!

Damn can't wait to get my hands on the gallery images.

Soon My Dear 2 Par OF B...Bombs! I Will Make For Finishing My Day Beta Story CG Amane Base 1 With All The Faces.

Ty for your work! Can't wait for the english voices. Want to hear "BAM!" from Makoto lol.

niiiiice many thanks for your efforts! can't wait for English voices!! :yaaay::MK::yaaay:

Thanks To You For The Comment! I Appreciate That.

Every time I try to download the character file its only 99% done and won't finished it the only file I can't get I got the other 2 but that one.