Jump to content
SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Recommended Posts

So uh, yeah. I guess I could share what I got from playing around with CF'S arcade files.

Here is some misc things from the HUD, it's mainly lifebars, win messages and some other things. I apologize if these aren't the highest quality available, I'm not a pro at this. Hopefully it can satisfy your needs while SirRouzel comes back. If there's anything else someone needs I'll see if I can get it. EDIT: Forgot to add that these aren't organized or anything, just the rips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2017 at 2:06 AM, rNNN_ said:

So uh, yeah. I guess I could share what I got from playing around with CF'S arcade files.

Here is some misc things from the HUD, it's mainly lifebars, win messages and some other things. I apologize if these aren't the highest quality available, I'm not a pro at this. Hopefully it can satisfy your needs while SirRouzel comes back. If there's anything else someone needs I'll see if I can get it. EDIT: Forgot to add that these aren't organized or anything, just the rips.

is there by any chance u can try to rip NOL Noel,Mai, Es and Susanoo? so far no one has had any luck gettin them characters rip yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, demonjester55 said:

is there by any chance u can try to rip NOL Noel,Mai, Es and Susanoo? so far no one has had any luck gettin them characters rip yet.

Sadly I don't have the arcade version that has the dlc characters, that hasn't been leaked to the internet yet AFAIK. I doubt it will be released before the official pc version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember seeing this full-body shot of Izanami in a Famitsu scan back before the game came out. I was curious if any of the rip genies here spotted a higher quality version of this anywhere in the game?

tumblr_od59jtmUni1vsb5ezo4_1280.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the voice files for the BBCP characters laying around their computer somewhere? The files I got from somewhere I cant remember clips the recording too quickly so theres a noticeable cut off that drives me nuts when I use them for my voice mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/4/2017 at 10:17 PM, demonjester55 said:

nice one only a few days away until release hopefully we can get the extra character sprites.

and unused content dont forget  the unused content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:

52 GB. Is this because of triple arcade stories and the long story mode?

Probably not, there's something more into it that makes it that big in size, for comparison, its about 20GB on the PS4, and 16GB on PS3. Guess we'll find out soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ImmaYuukiTerumi said:

52 GB. Is this because of triple arcade stories and the long story mode?

What the... How? What in the hell? I mean, it is more than triple in size, compared to PS3! It is like they already have everything that they will put in PS3/PS4 and some more!

Probably the Datamining will do its job from Thursday onwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×