SirRouzel

blazblue
BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

784 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2017 at 1:37 AM, QuothTheRaven said:

Now that Susano'o, Es, Nine, Naoto and Hibiki's voices are available, only Mai and Izanami are left out of the new characters. When can we expect to get those as well?

Here you go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7cpb0a2vmwhntx/Mai.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47d994r353a4kxf/Izanami.zip?dl=0

On 2017-5-22 at 9:50 AM, Venom00 said:

May you do this for the entire cast as well (every one pre-CF)? Because I just can't wait to hear all and everyone's quotes, beforehand, thank you...

UHS_Krolider_5_7 likes this

On 5/17/2017 at 10:31 AM, demonjester55 said:

rNNN_ the legend was very nice to rip for me the missing character effects and some stage background effects.

naoto,nine and susanoo r not in this link since he already posted the links to there effects before hand and i can't find ragna's among the list. 

he told me to inform u all tht all the files r in dds format so u will need a program like Photoshop or gimp with a dds plugin to view them

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7dhk57g18qpbauy/AABOjV5klNMia4MeQiOrRwnqa?dl=0

I'm not sure if its just me but Izanami's appear to be broken. Not all but a good portion. The broken ones load into gimp with a white bar and transparent space, but this doesnt happen to all of them, and its only her. The other characters affects all load in perfectly fine.

Can anyone else confirm this?

48 minutes ago, Grigori said:

I'm not sure if its just me but Izanami's appear to be broken. Not all but a good portion. The broken ones load into gimp with a white bar and transparent space, but this doesnt happen to all of them, and its only her. The other characters affects all load in perfectly fine.

You're right, i'll see what I can do about it. In the meantime however, please be patient.

58 minutes ago, Grigori said:

From what I've gathered it's gimp only, I tried it with photoshop and it worked just fine, so yeah, if someone has an explanation for this I'd be glad to hear.

1 hour ago, rNNN_ said:

From what I've gathered it's gimp only, I tried it with photoshop and it worked just fine, so yeah, if someone has an explanation for this I'd be glad to hear.

Bizarre. Well that's a shame. Unfortunately for me gimp is all I have access to.

I appreciate your efforts.