Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirRouzel

BlazBlue: Central Fiction [RIP PROGRESS]

Naoto's white hair and red eyes are in his default palette, you just need to find the correct ones and rearrange the colors in the palette. This can be done by selecting the sprite background, clicking on the Colors tab, going to map, and hitting Rearrange Colormap in Gimp (couldn't tell you what to do for Photoshop). 

Naoto EX.png

Naoto EX2.png

if anyone can get large images of the characters emblems please inform me i would be super grateful. im lookin the emblems of relius and the characters tht were released after him like amane,bullet etc. in the meantime here is large quality images of the character emblems up to continuum shift tht i found from the previous game rips http://www.mediafire.com/file/jvt0ybfwq2oohse/Emblems.rar

There should be a "Layers" window that shows each new image that gets added to the project. There should be "Add Alpha Channel" option. click it, and then you can adjust transparency with the opacity slider.

Did any of you rippers happen to run across a higher resolution image of these full body artworks of Izanami? I got the first one from the promotional trailer for act 2 and was wondering if they used it anywhere in the game where it could be ripped.

IMG_4738.PNG

IMG_4740.JPG

23 hours ago, rNNN_ said:

Hello, after a long time of me being dead I came back with something.

Announcers: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iws4ean4wt87ycl/AAD4KxNzU9WKZXoHQOsRWoYFa?dl=0

I didn't have time to organize the names or anything, but everything should be easy to figure out and as always, if anything is missing or misplaced you should let me know. 

Thanks for this! The one called "Ru [No idea who is this]" is "Luna" (The girl inside Platinum), just in case somebody ask about...

There's was this guy in the forum who did transparent sprites with their default palette. He did really good rips. He had really funny faces for the files like how Ragna's is called SAYAA and Jin's is BROTHER. 

Any of you know how to swap palette for multiple sprites at once? i'd like to swap all sprites into their original color palette but doing it sprite by sprite is taking forever... 

if anyone has a tip on this please let me know... thx.

On 23/7/2017 at 9:32 AM, maxlinkmax said:

Cualquiera de ustedes sabe cómo cambiar la paleta de múltiples sprites a la vez? Me gustaría cambiar todos los sprites en su paleta de colores original, pero hacerlo sprite por sprite está tomando para siempre ... 

Si alguien tiene un consejo sobre esto por favor hágamelo saber ... thx.

In mugen you can do that first convert the sprites to .pcx and from there passing them to fighter factory

Hello there, can you upload all SE(FX) and the Character Select Items (as Portraits and Stage and BGM Select, and more...) ?

Beforehand, thank you...

i take it no has made any sprites that I transparent and have their default colours?

Also on the Spriters Resource page, One of Izanami's intro and outro animation has an inverted colour scheme.