Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

burgerkong

[FB] 2500s Moveset and Combos Compilation [16/28]

This is gonna be WIP for a long time, since there are so many 2500s for me to go through :(

Keep in mind that most my work is off Google translate, though I'm fairly confident in my translations (I tried to stick to the simple stuff) and almost 100% certain in the combo notations.

If there's been any mistake, which there undoubtedly will be, the docs can all be commented on, so feel free to correct me or add things you see missing.

If you guys want to add these to your own threads, feel free!  All I ask is that you credit me with the link at the beginning.

If anyone has a specific request below, feel free to ask, I've just been kind of going through them arbitrarily.  I want to eventually get to everyone, but certain suits already have very good analyses already (i.e. Brett's Susanoo thread), so I'll likely save those for last if I can.

Zeta (Credits for adn for the comprehensive Tactics, Burst & Partner Considerations sections!)

The O

ZZ

God

Tallgeese

Deathscythe

Virsago

GX Divider

Cherudim

Raphael

Banshee (Credits to akai_GO for this translation, which is way more legit and comprehensive than mine!)

GP02

GP03

Strike Noir

Extreme Eclipse

Extreme Xenon

If you do make a comment for correction purposes, please reply in this thread OR message me.

I'm way too lazy to frequent every individual unit page to look for comments, so it'd be way easier and faster for me to make corrections if you message me on this forum personally.

The O AND Strike Noir!

Must be christmas!

Nope, it's finals seasons for me (university life QQ).  But thanks for the encouragement!

If you have any requests, feel free to post them here, though it may take a while for me to complete them :(

Added GP03 [6/28]!

Shoutouts to brett for all the help, gonna work on GP02 next so I'm probably gonna need some more :(

Goddamn all those combos and bc melee derivations...

Added GP02! [8/28]

His combo section was insanely long, so I copied over the BnB list offered in the wiki.  If you really want to see ALL his combos you'll have to look at the wiki, but I offered his standard/most efficient combos I think.

Damn melee suits suck to do these for... 

Added Extreme Eclipse and Virsago! [10/28]

Cuz I'm a lazy muthafu**er and ranged suits are a lot less time consuming lol

Should be studying for 3 exams on the 17th and 21st but meh

Added Tallgeese & Deathscythe! [12/28]

Ironically, despite Deathscythe being a melee suit, Tallgeese ended up being more work since I included a section on his unique mobility options/restrictions thanks to SV.

Added Banshee [14/28]!

If you're wondering why it looks so much more professional than the previous docs, it's all thanks to akai_GO, who did hte translation for Banshee!  His notes for movesets and combos are way more comprehensive than mine, and he even colour-coded efficient combos for your convenience.

Now you guys can enjoy abusing this S-tier hunk of NT-D bulls**t even better :)

Im pretty sure your description for raphael's BC when separated is wrong. BC does not interrupt his assist's actions. Seravee naturally tries to hang near Raphael, but BC tells it to stay in formation. After each attack, it automatically starts returning again IIRC. You should also note that Raphael has increased mobility when undocked.

Also, x-divider BC can be used for a brake.

I'm not seeing any other mistakes/omissions so far though, so thanks for compiling this information. Is there any particular reason you're not translating the tactics sections?

Im pretty sure your description for raphael's BC when separated is wrong. BC does not interrupt his assist's actions. Seravee naturally tries to hang near Raphael, but BC tells it to stay in formation. After each attack, it automatically starts returning again IIRC. You should also note that Raphael has increased mobility when undocked.

Also, x-divider BC can be used for a brake.

I'm not seeing any other mistakes/omissions so far though, so thanks for compiling this information. Is there any particular reason you're not translating the tactics sections?

Thanks for the edits, adding now!

Mostly out of nervousness since it's pretty much all text that isn't often repeated.  At this point stuff like Sub, ac, bc, guidance, etc. are things that I recognize, but actual sentences are sort of out of my league.  I would be incapable of translating a lot of it, so it would be mostly incomplete and fairly useless I think.  I can do a couple preliminary ones and have you look over them if you want :P

Thanks for the edits, adding now!

Mostly out of nervousness since it's pretty much all text that isn't often repeated.  At this point stuff like Sub, ac, bc, guidance, etc. are things that I recognize, but actual sentences are sort of out of my league.  I would be incapable of translating a lot of it, so it would be mostly incomplete and fairly useless I think.  I can do a couple preliminary ones and have you look over them if you want :P

Ahh I see. I wouldn't be of much use looking over them since there are still some tactical things i do not quite understand. Adnqt is starting to work on translating tactics/team comp sections, i think...

Hey there, as Mightfo said I've also started doing some translations of the FB wiki pages. I'd like to collaborate if you're up for it.

I had started a little wiki for this but it looks like you're much further along with this on Google Docs, so I'd be glad to collaborate there if you like. If you want to keep working on the tables etc. that would free me up to translate the tactics/team comp sections etc.

I'd also be glad to proofread your stuff and fix it up a little if needed. The actual parts where they are going into tactics etc. are moderately technical (and I had to translate a terminology page first to make sense of some of what they're talking about in some places) so I'm fine with handling the tactics + friends & enemies sections etc. if you like.

we're actually working on getting a wiki section since there are enough people publicly known to be working on translating this stuff (I'm pretty sure there are even more people that just haven't said anything publicly about it). So be aware in the future we'll be moving all this info onto the DL wiki.

Edit: Also some corrections for GX-Divider:

1) His brake cancel for Sub should be more clarified - the way it's written makes it sound like its only usable if empty. As I posted in the cancels list document, there are varying speeds of his brake cancels, which are practically half of his moves technically

2) BC is not his best long range option.

Hey there, as Mightfo said I've also started doing some translations of the FB wiki pages. I'd like to collaborate if you're up for it.

I had started a little wiki for this but it looks like you're much further along with this on Google Docs, so I'd be glad to collaborate there if you like. If you want to keep working on the tables etc. that would free me up to translate the tactics/team comp sections etc.

I'd also be glad to proofread your stuff and fix it up a little if needed. The actual parts where they are going into tactics etc. are moderately technical (and I had to translate a terminology page first to make sense of some of what they're talking about in some places) so I'm fine with handling the tactics + friends & enemies sections etc. if you like.

Sure!  I'd really appreciate any help anyone can offer, especially people who can actually read/translate Japanese :P

I'd appreciate that very much if you could do that, my skill in Japanese (read: Google Translate) isn't good enough for longer sentences than that.  I dunno what the best option is to let you submit these; either you can message me with them and I can copy+paste them and add them, or if you have a Gmail I can just add you specifically to let you edit.

we're actually working on getting a wiki section since there are enough people publicly known to be working on translating this stuff (I'm pretty sure there are even more people that just haven't said anything publicly about it). So be aware in the future we'll be moving all this info onto the DL wiki.

Edit: Also some corrections for GX-Divider:

1) His brake cancel for Sub should be more clarified - the way it's written makes it sound like its only usable if empty. As I posted in the cancels list document, there are varying speeds of his brake cancels, which are practically half of his moves technically

2) BC is not his best long range option.

Thanks brett, doing the changes now.

I hope you don't mind that I copy+pasted the edit from your Cancels page :P

I hope you don't mind that I copy+pasted the edit from your Cancels page :P

Not at all lol.

Sure!  I'd really appreciate any help anyone can offer, especially people who can actually read/translate Japanese :P

I'd appreciate that very much if you could do that, my skill in Japanese (read: Google Translate) isn't good enough for longer sentences than that.  I dunno what the best option is to let you submit these; either you can message me with them and I can copy+paste them and add them, or if you have a Gmail I can just add you specifically to let you edit.

Sent you a PM with my gmail. Let me know if it'll be a hassle to add me to so many docs and we can set up something else if you like.

Also, if you use Chrome, I highly recommend the plugin "Rikaikun" it's excellent for quickly figuring out a word that you don't know's definition. It lets you mouseover words and will display their meaning. Google Translate is good in a pinch but sometimes the translations it gives are wrong because it will actually ignore grammar in many cases (it cannot distinguish between certain verb forms and will translate them in the wrong tense). However if you're not familiar with grammar it might be difficult to put the pieces together in some cases.

Yeah I know of at least one other person (vedasisme) who I've seen translations from so I'll try to avoid overlapping with their stuff. 

I've been helping with translations too, and also love rikaikun. But while I think it's way better than gTranslate, I think it's only a marginal help comparatviely if you are someone who knows very little of Japanese grammar ><;

Just add me to the list of people willing to help on a potential wiki project. I sometimes get a little confused seeing the terms used in fighting game terminology/short-hand, but I can do straight-up translating of any of it!

Zeta updated with tactics info and team comp stuff. Let me know if anything is out of place or wrong, particularly I am not sure about the advice given for pairing with Impulse, the wiki was short-worded on this (and I don't know much about Impulse) so it may need correction.

Added God [15/28]!

Surprisingly few combos for God, but I guess it makes sense given he often hit-confirms off his Main and God Slash, and most of his melees are actually mediocre so he just ends up using 5b most of the time.

Hopefully tari can help out if I made any notable mistakes :P

Added Xenon [16/28]!

Still need a little help with translating a couple of Xenon Form I's combos, if anyone could help differentiating between these 2 I'd greatly appreciate it :P

特百裂拳数hit

特格派生(百裂拳途中)

Thanks!