Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 3) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup! REGISTRATION CLOSED

Yeah it almost feels like April was not even here, but yes I'm just as excited for this, I know it will be hype!

And to try something new, your commentators for some of the beginning matches (Should they be able to make it) will be Kubel99 and swordmans09. Come Day 1. But a few rules when you guys go.

1. Be humble and not too judgmental

2. Keep swearing to a minimal

3. Be informative

4. Be funny but not dry humor or too raunchy funny

5. Have a good time

If they can't make it'll be Omnix and myself or if someone else wants to do it with Omnix that's fine too, I know you guys are tired of hearing me talk. XD!

EDIT: And make sure your mics are at a decent level so you two can hear one another, don't want a mishap like myself and Wings. XD!

I know you guys are tired of hearing me talk. XD!

It's gonna be weird not having you commentate, will you chime in on some matches later on?

Oh well yeah of course. XD! I'm just gonna take a back seat for now, and then take over later on in the matches.^_^

Oh well yeah of course. XD! I'm just gonna take a back seat for now, and then take over later on in the matches.^_^

Aww, it'll be weird trying to hear mics from the stream. How'll we make that work?

Azure will make the player lobby and make private slots for myself, the 2 players per match for the tournament, and 2 commentators then I believe you can set your output to the system itself and the input to be your mics, so you don't have to pay attention to the stream or worry about it at all since you'll be spectating too, (at least until I and Omnix take over and then you leave and go back to the stream) That's why I said set your mics to a good level so you can hear each other and the stream can hear you.

Well never mind I was about to say that but bl beat me to it, LOL! But yes you said your connection was a lot more stable than mine so I wanted you to host the room.^_^

Alright then, DREX, you'll be paired up with swordsman09 this Friday.^_^ Also I finished setting up everything for the tournament when it's streamed I think you all will love it!

Aww that's too bad Kubel. That's that I guess.

Don't worry about being nervous Dark Ranger. I am too. lol

Just remember my rules and you two will be fine, can't wait to hear someone other than myself LOL!

NAOYaats also brought something to my attention which I forgot to note, swordsman and DREX make sure your tv is turned down or that the TV is muted during commentary so that the game's sound doesn't echo during matches and we can hear you. Also just the commentators mics should be on no one else's.

I actually won't be able to help with back-up commentary if we're doing this from the Ps3 side. Unless I can figure out how to make my new headset work on the Ps3...

Sorry guys :v:

Just use Skype...?

It causes problems during his stream iirc. We can probably figure out what the issue is before the tourney, though.

It's just as Omnix said Token, I used Skype during Week 2, and it was just horrible the stream lagged something fierce, trust me I want to use Skype instead of the PS3, but I don't want a repeat of last time. -____-

Gonna need someone to test this with me lol anyone Skype?

Sorry at school cant help. I can do it later... much later lol