Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd455

(Week 3) BLAZBLUE Bluebouts BBCP PSN Tournament Signup! REGISTRATION CLOSED

Inb4 we play the entire tournament and make grand finals vs each other XD

Haha that'd be pretty awesome. When was the last time a grand final for any tournament was a Jin mirror lmao

Wait, were switching off? That's cool I guess. Should I just stay in the room though if it'll be like that?

Say that again?

Oh, I didn't realize this was also on Friday. In that case, I will have to drop as there are other things I have to do that day. Hopefully someone in reserve can replace my slot.

Should I stay in the Player Lobby if me and DREX will just switch with you every match?

You two will commentate until one of you has match then you'll leave and I'll tag in while the other stays and then once the match is over I'll have Azure invite you back. Wanna keep it just to three commentators just to test this out.

So we'll commentate until our match comes up? So I'll basically stay for the entire prelims. Alright, thanks.

Oh, I didn't realize this was also on Friday. In that case, I will have to drop as there are other things I have to do that day. Hopefully someone in reserve can replace my slot.

Sorry to hear that Zero hope to see you next time. And DREX We have an open spot any takers?

Basically yeah. And remember about the TV things and rules with that said let's all have a good time.^_^

Please do if you can Fenrir. And bl let me know asap tomorrow which lobby you plan to use so I can let some of the competitors on my PSN know.

Sorry to hear that Zero hope to see you next time. And DREX We have an open spot any takers?

Ehhhh not that I know of this late...I could troll around on twitch to see if I can get any takers.

Also, when we commentate we should be in a private chat so that the players can't hear us. PS3 mics can...cause lag and I wouldn't want the commentating to disrupt the match. Can you even do a private mic chat on PS3? I know you could on Xbox...but I haven't tried it yet....

So for anyone curious as to which arcade we'll go to, for now, we'll keep ourselves at arcade 7 of the most popular town in the states area. Most flock to arcade 1 so we'll just take 7. 

I realize that some randoms might just up and come in and stay for whatever reason and might cut off some, so if there's an issue entering, PM pippymcpipguk. I'll be on that account so people don't get confused on how to spell my PSN because that's an issue for some.

DREX brings up a good point and sorry dude when I took Zero off it kind of mismatched the bracket again....my bad. And DREX brings up a good point if that's the case hold off on the commentator slots Azure just make 3 private slots for me and the competitors I'm going to look into Skype again. I don't wanna risk lag in any form.

Yeah don't worry about the brackets shifting Nerd....I've had some people drop out last minute, so it's kind of unavoidable. It's better to remove them from the brackets now and have some people with byes, than to burn time waiting for them to show up and possibly extend the tournament late into the night.

Well everyone today is the day, but unfortunately I must share a bit of news and I do deeply apologize for this. Well personal issues have interfered a bit and for that reason I can only provide the prize for the first place winner the runner-up will have to wait a bit for his prize. Again must apologies and I hope you all still participate and understand,

Well everyone today is the day, but unfortunately I must share a bit of news and I do deeply apologize for this. Well personal issues have interfered a bit and for that reason I can only provide the prize for the first place winner the runner-up will have to wait a bit for his prize. Again must apologies and I hope you all still participate and understand,

Don't sweat it, most of us enter these things fun and stuff.

Saw who I am probably facing.

Opportunity for revenge in tournament match. >=)

pam's(my sister green jeans) ps3 is acting up. we keep rying to fix it but all were getting is a blank screen. since she's banned from dustloop( long story) she wanted me to tell you shes droping out. Good luck with everrything.

I'm sorry to hear that, I really hope that you fix your problem, tell her (it IS a girl okay LOL!) thank you. Take care until next time.^_^

I have a bye first round >_>

Okay so is the order of the bracket the order we'll be calling people up?

I can move you if you like.^_^ Yeah but I'm waiting to see if anyone wants to claim the last 2 spots if no does by 7:30EST I'm locking them in.